View File

PLEASE READ THE WHOLE DESCRIPTION BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS.

----10/20/15 Update----
Replaced CBBE body with HDT version (XPMSE skeleton and HDT physics extension is mandatory now).
Added white hair color option for all hairs.
Added silver, green and light blue eye colors.
Redid Elizabeth ear smaller (it shoudn't stick like airplane wings anymore).
Increased Elizabeth armor stats and reanimate spell level range.
Used TES Edit to force Serana race back to nord race (this should fix any problems with her cure script).

DESCRIPTION
==================================
This mod will change Serana, Valerica and Harkon's appearance, Harkon stays mostly the same though (just changed his textures and hair). It may be incompatible with any mods that change Serana, Valerica or Harkon in any way and other mods that change vampire appearance as a whole. I can not guarantee it will work with other Serana mods (although some users reported Serana Dialogue Edit and Marriable Serana to work).

You can use the installer to choose between 10 hairstyles, 4 hair colors, 8 eye colors, 4 makeup colors, 4 body types (CBBE, UNP, UNPB, 7B Bombshell)
Also added an optional file with non glowing eyes and without fangs to simulate a cured version of Serana (only 2 hairs to choose)

The Seductress Elizabeth file is just a new NPC with the same appearance, for those that don't want to replace Serana or don't have the Dawnguard DLC. She can be found on Sky Haven Temple, she uses the vampire leather armor by RavenDier. You can choose various options for her too.

This version of the mod will put a vampire follower called Elizabeth which can be found on Sky Haven Temple. May be incompatible with other mods that change vampire appearance as a whole. She is located inside Sky Haven Temple main room near the table.

ITEMS USED ON THE SCREENS
*ENB* Poupouri ENB - Morning Star v0.236 by Machiimachii

*Armors* Succubus Armor by Hentai & CBBE version by Nausicaa // Dark Lilith Armor by Nikitaa // Vampire Leather Armor by RavenDier // Vampire Dark Knight by Newmiller // Lingerie Set by NPR // Divinesight Robe from CBBE TERA Armors by Frigus // Drakul Armor by Zerofrost // Sexy Swimsuit and Bikinis for CBBE by Nikitaa // CBBE Dawnguard Vampire Armors by Echo 1162 // BnS Heijun by Optioq

*Accessories* Old Kaw's Claws by Kaw // Equipable Tongues by Morten // TND Equipable Horns by TheDNightshade // Castanic Horns by Saru // Astaroth Horns by NPR // Animated Dragon Wings by Anton

*Weapons* Dread Knight Weapon Set by Jojjo // Liliths Sickle by Wiikki

CHANGELOG
3.2 Replaced CBBE body with HDT version (XPMSE skeleton and HDT physics extension is mandatory now), added white hair color option for all hairs, added silver, green and light blue eye colors, redid Elizabeth ear smaller (it shoudn't stick like airplane wings anymore), increased Elizabeth armor stats and reanimate spell level range, used TES Edit to force Serana race back to nord race (this should fix any problems with her cure script).
3.0 Reverted back peggygift hair mesh so that it clips less with the breast.
2.9 Hotfix for the Navre hair colors.
2.8 Can improve Elizabeth armor now, added colors to vanilla hair.
2.7c Various esp edits, Elizabeth should reanimate properly now.
2.7b Added Harkon nude body (not that you would care, mainly for testing for upcoming follower), minor edits to Elizabeth armor (changed boots, added fingernails, added skirt to sevenbase version).
2.7a Updated peggygift, peggyelf and peggyvamp hair meshes.
2.6b Added Elizabeth new version.
2.6a Added several appeal options, fixed teeth position, changed Harkon head.
2.5 Redid the character with ECE.
1.4 Organized all the options neatly in the installer.
1.2 Fixed an issue on Elizabeth armor disappearing with follower inventory management mods.
1.1 Added optional tints and vanilla hair.
1.0 Release.

REQUIREMENTS
-XPMSE Skeleton
-HDT Physics Extensions

INSTALLATION
Simply install with Nexus Mod Manager and pick the desired options. You can install manually if you know what you're doing, the common folder contains the core files, the other folders have the files that should replace the core files.

UPDATING
Uninstall the previous version first, if you installed manually make sure to delete all files.

NOTES
1- This mod modifies both Serana and Valerica weight to 100 but in the vanilla game their weight are set to 20 so you will encounter a small gap/clipping in the neck area because of this weight difference, if you wish to fix this please do the following: 1-Open the console and click Serana/Valerica so that their id appears. 2-Type "setnpcweight 100" without quotes and press enter. 3-Type "disable" without quotes and press enter. 4-Type "enable" without quotes and press enter.

2- You can get a discolored face or headless character if the face data on the esp doesn't match the one on the head mesh, this happens when you try to load a save that had a previous Serana appearance mod installed without proper uninstalling all the files first. This can also be caused by messing with the character appearance in some way then saving, like for example changing her race with console commands or trying to use the creation kit to change something. If you experience this please load the game without any mods that affect Serana and see if the game loads her default appearance without problems then save the game and install my mod. If you still have problems try a new game without any mods, if the problem persists try deleting the scripts folder and your INI file in the my documents folder

3- If you use the "manage with AFT" option from Amazing Follower Tweaks" she will revert to whatever default vampire eye texture you're using on the next cell load. If you want to fix this you'll have to replace the default vampire eye texture for all vampires, copy the texture you want from the eye folder of this mod and put it on Data/Textures/actors/character/eyes. Now make a copy of eyevampire_01.dds on the same folder and rename to eyevampire_02.dds

4- If you want Serana or Elizabeth to wear something else other than her default outfit you'll need to either give something that exceeds her current armor rating, that is the base item armor rating combined with her armor skill or just use a follower mod that allows you to manage follower outfits.

5- Sometimes when loading the game Elizabeth will simply not spawn, you can check if it spawned by typing in the console "help elizabeth" without quotes, memorize the first two digits of her id then type in console "prid xx003323" without quotes where xx is the first two digits of her id, finally type in console "moveto player" without quotes. If this doesn't work please exit to desktop and load the game again. As a last resort (not recommended) you can type "player.placeatme xx000D70 1" where again xx is two digits of her id, this will spawn a copy of the character directly on you.

6- Elizabeth is a bit overpowered in the regular game, it is recommended you play on master difficulty or above.

RECOMMENDED MODS
Amazing Follower Tweaks

ShowRaceMenu Alternative

Skyrim NPC Editor

Female Facial Animation

BVFE - Better Vampire Fangs and Eyes

RV Vampire eyes

Spectral Shade eyes

The Hairstyler

Serana hood with hair replacer

PERMISSIONS
The files used in this mod were either free to use or were given permission by their owners. Refer to each specific mod about their permissions.
The TERA assets belong to En Masse Entertainment and their original creators.

CREDITS AND THANKS
TERA Armors Collection by asianboy345 (original assets owned and copyrighted by En Masse Entertainment)
Vampire Leather Armor by RavenDier & Sevenbase version by furiousreason
Kaw Claws by kaw
Calientes Beautiful Bodies Edition by Caliente
UNP body by Dimon
UNPB body by xp32
SevenBase body by Crosscrusade, DeMoNhUnTeR1986, Sevennity
4uDIKs Male body by 4uDIK
Enhanced Character Edit by ECE team
Female Facial Animation by nao4288
ApachiiSkyHair by Apachii
CCC Hairs by zzjay
SG Hair Pack by Hellosanta
SG Female Eyebrows by Hellosanta
SG Female Textures Renewal by Hellosanta
Better Males Textures by Chriss57
BVFE Serana by Aipex8
Better vampire fangs and eyes by Aipex8
Rosario vampire eyes by Pemamendez
Spectral Shade eyes by Krisan
The Eyes Of Beauty by Gabriel Mailhot
Smile in HD by zzjay
Fine Face Textures for Men by Urshi
Geonox- High Res Face Maps for Men
pikkatze- Smooth Faces for Ladies and Gents Chris57 and FavoredSoul- Better males
yllib - No More Ugly Bronze Shine

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/08/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    Dawnguard DLC
  • Special Edition Compatible

Could you perhaps release an UNP (or UNPB) version of her? *~*

She looks really hawt, thanks for all the work!

Edit: Well i could edit her in ck to use my default body, she have a tiny neckseam but it's all good! Thanks alot again :3

Edit: Well i could edit her in ck to use my default body, she have a tiny neckseam but it's all good! Thanks alot again :3

Yes Please also.

Yes Please also.

7base too pls

I'm afraid you guys are out of luck.

4- I won't modify anything on this file, please don't ask to change the body or anything, I uploaded this as a request. You can extract the BSA and change it yourself if you know what you're doing.

Can the people who downloaded provide feedback if it works? I'm sure I included all the assets. Only one person tested though before I posted.

The file is a BSA file so other loose files in your data folder might overwrite it, even though I doubt it since her head and body is linked to use her own textures in her own folder and not the default texture for all races.

I uploaded a new version 1.2, please test it and report any issues.

Creation kit is a piece of shit, even though I linked the textures to the face in creation kit, when I pressed ctrl+f4 to export the facegendata it created one with the texture paths all wrong.

Forget my English

Well I worked with the first version of the mod (1.1) and I took the liberty to made some changes.

1 - I extracted the bsa because I wanted to change the textures, the meshes and the nif files a little.
2 - Copy Serana and rename it to Serina to avoid problem with my "other" Serana, I want both :) (of course I made the proper directory change and edit all the hair nifs, the body_skin in the CK, etc so they point to the new directory target) And finally save the new clone mod with a new name.
3 - Change the body to sevenbase (for now... I cant decide yet)
4 - Replace the SG textures for 4k version of the same mod (Optional Files in Hellosanta nexus page), and change the femalebody_1_msn.dds and femalehands_1_msn.dds with a sevenbase compatible version.

4 - Edit the make-up a little, so It looks darker (I don't like pink, sorry), I just change the shadow eyes, nothing more.

5 - Made a little change to the basic IA Data, the faction, starting location, etc. Just the necessary to avoid conflict.

In the end, I only change the make-up, and replace the body meshes and the texture for a compatible one.

And that's all, the mod work perfect and she look extremely Gorgeous, even in my shitty machine.

Excellent work damnyou123.

ywoGWrL.jpg?1

mSBhhw2.jpg?1