Zynisch Animations 06-27-2015

Does the lesbian animation work with sexlab 1.58b? The headnote says to use 1.39, but surely that is obsolete now. Have I missed something? Sorry if it is under my nose.

They do work with SL 1.58b.  The main page is just been outdated.

That sounds great, but for some reason my winzip cannot open the lesbian file. I get an error message about a faulty archive. I have not had this problem before.

Does the lesbian animation work with sexlab 1.58b? The headnote says to use 1.39, but surely that is obsolete now. Have I missed something? Sorry if it is under my nose.

They do work with SL 1.58b.  The main page is just been outdated.

That sounds great, but for some reason my winzip cannot open the lesbian file. I get an error message about a faulty archive. I have not had this problem before.

I just downloaded and unpack it. try to redownload. if it doesn't help, try to update your Zip/Rar programs.

If only it was possible to attach 1 part of the body to another body. That would save lot's of time. like the hands directly to female breast. that would also mean you get collision and breast deforming like in real life is with squeezing the breasts.

I was trying something like that in blender but only after many hours wasted finding out it was not really possible due to game engine. That was a bummer.

That's what the Link Constraint does in Max. I basically create a helper and link the IK goal to it. Move the helper, it moves the goal.

Put a link constraint controller on the helper. Position the body part controlled by the helper and link it to the world at frame zero. Move to frame one and add a new link to the object you wish to attach it to. Eg: Put actor A hand on Actor B back. I'll link the the helper to actor B spine. At this point, where spine goes, so too does the hand.

When you're ready to release the hand from the spine further down the timeline, simply create the key and unlink it. It's yours to animate manually once again.

Maybe that is the problem Blender has no link part to it or it is named differently from 3dmax.There are certain constrains you can use but no linking part.

post-160974-0-28816300-1407489153_thumb.jpgpost-160974-0-07241900-1407489160_thumb.jpgpost-160974-0-63471300-1407489166_thumb.jpg

Clip:

newBasketballChick.7z

But i made a small animation resembling linking but it was made by making 1 ik parent of another ik so they move like they where linked together. Right now i made it look like basketball chick the chick resemblance the ball bouncing.

sorry for the noob question but how do I use these animations? Installed it but is there a line to speak to NPC or spell?

Good question! The finished animations will work like any other sexlab anims. You can use the match maker spell or a sexlab dialogue mod such as submit or spouses enhanced.

The problem is the unfinished anims (slaveanimaitons and licking). So far as I am aware, there is no way to get them working yet. Maybe someone else can confirm this.

I have not tried the gay 4way. It is listed as finished, so I assume it will work like the other finished anims. You need to install it, then activate it in sexlab, and it ought to appear in the menu. Again, maybe someone who has done this will confirm.

sorry for the noob question but how do I use these animations? Installed it but is there a line to speak to NPC or spell?

Good question! The finished animations will work like any other sexlab anims. You can use the match maker spell or a sexlab dialogue mod such as submit or spouses enhanced.

The problem is the unfinished anims (slaveanimaitons and licking). So far as I am aware, there is no way to get them working yet. Maybe someone else can confirm this.

I have not tried the gay 4way. It is listed as finished, so I assume it will work like the other finished anims. You need to install it, then activate it in sexlab, and it ought to appear in the menu. Again, maybe someone who has done this will confirm.

Cool bean  :) thanks

Installing the animations to your data folder won't necessarily make the animations work. They have to be built into a mod such as SexLab which is currently in the works by it's creator for the next release to be triggered. The animators just make the animations. Other will impliment the animations into their mods and code them to work (using FNIS and the likes). So we just have to be patient. ^^

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, was wondering what's needed to enable the 3+ animations (Z femdon for ex.) to be run.  I've got everything else working and can use SL to preview animations, but can't with the 3+ ones.  It's enabled and on the list, but the 'click to play' (or however it goes) button is always greyed out.  Almost like when you try and play animations without selecting a target.... so need to select two NPCs??  Tried having a follower (merc.) but didn't make any different.

Know I'm missing something simiple here, but been messing around with this for ever.

Thanks

Is there anyway to know which animations are not yet part of 1.59?  Then perhaps tell us which file to download and how to install them?  I don't need complex instructions, just a dirty explanation is fine.

Every Animation with an preview Gif in my first Post is not part of SL. If you want an installation instructions for these you can check out this Post:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/28322-zynisch-animations-08-01-2014/?p=713718

But it's recommended to wait until they are added in SexLab.

Hello, was wondering what's needed to enable the 3+ animations (Z femdon for ex.) to be run.  I've got everything else working and can use SL to preview animations, but can't with the 3+ ones.  It's enabled and on the list, but the 'click to play' (or however it goes) button is always greyed out.  Almost like when you try and play animations without selecting a target.... so need to select two NPCs??  Tried having a follower (merc.) but didn't make any different.

Know I'm missing something simiple here, but been messing around with this for ever.

Thanks

Which mods are you using to start your animations? I don't have any problems with the SexLab Matchmaker.

Of course you need to select 3 actors to start and 3 some animation.

And Guys... I made a huge f* mistake. I accidentally deleted the 3. Stage of my licking animation while converting it, which means that I have to animate it again. 

So, I don't know when the licking animation will be available, since I'm quite bussy at the moment.

Seriously, if you want to do something don't do it if you are in a hurry.

Thanks

Which mods are you using to start your animations? I don't have any problems with the SexLab Matchmaker.

Of course you need to select 3 actors to start and 3 some animation.

Ok that's it.  I was just assuming that as you could choose the animation in SexLabs preview animation, that there was some way you could still play it.  Follower being auto included or something like that.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Finally updated the latest SexLab development build with the missing 4 way and slave animation which should be released in a day or two.

Noticed what might be a bug with the export of Zyn_4Way_A3_S3, the character will animate seemingly normal for a second or two, but then suddenly moves their head much lower out of alignment with where the schlong would be (as if they were purposefully trying to bite the poor guys dick off). I thought it might just be an alignment issue, but comparing the animation in game to the preview gif of the animation, they definitely don't make any similar motion.

EDIT: 

While adjusting the default alignment of the Slave animation I realized why it looked so strange to me as a fingering animation, at first I thought maybe it was supposed to look like they were using a toy on them, but I had to pretty heavily alter the offsets to get that to line up right, plus it clearly didn't match up with the gif preview at that point. Then I realized I'm dumb; because it's not a fingering/toy animation and is meant to be a rope pulling animation, suddenly the inclusion of the rope in the gif preview makes a lot more sense :s

Without the ropes however it looks strange, they could be added as part of the animation using an AnimObject. However, I think that might be the sort of thing best left to ZaZ or another similar mod and/or animation pack however and not as a default since that's the sort of thing heavily altered by body types, something I'd prefer to keep the framework neutral on. So probably going to remove it from the build and let somebody else go about adding it where it might fit better.

The Zyn_4Way_A3_S3 Animation looked fine in 3ds Max. Maybe there was a problem while exporting the File. I've uploaded a new 4Way File with a new converted A3_S3.

If there is still a problem a example video would be nice.

The new licking Animation is also available.  ;)

I'm still here if there are problems with one of the Animations, but I'm not going to make a new one in the near future. It's time for a break. :cool: