Working Vagina + HDT Collisions + Hair Physics Now With Belly Support

Awesome job! I'll test it out soon as I get back from work.

Quick question though, regarding the HDT havok object.

Do you need to apply through the console (same as the followers) or is it automatic for the player?

Sorry if it's an obvious question, just started using HDT a few weeks back.

Awesome job! I'll test it out soon as I get back from work.

Quick question though, regarding the HDT havok object.

Do you need to apply through the console (same as the followers) or is it automatic for the player?

Sorry if it's an obvious question, just started using HDT a few weeks back.

player.additem xx00A0A0 1 to place it in your inventory, then you must equip it if you want collisions.

Also you can craft it or grab it from dead NPCs

I'm going to try this out, but I've used clp's original files in the past and it often crashed on quicksave for me, I've just gone back to it yesterday and already had 2 ctds. Is anyone else experiencing this, or is there something about your edit that might have resolved whatever causes it at all?

It is adapted for a bodyslide HDT body with extended xp32 skeleton, but I have UNPB BBP and LADY BODY HDT followers working really nice (in the same skeleton), I have tested 2x breast in racemmenu plugin and collision works as well, the same with extreme small breast, I think the radious in hands and breast is good enough, but I need more feedback from you and more details.

Wait, i don't see a word about belly and those collisions. Not supposed to work?

For some reason i thought it should also be here.

I've got groovtama's skeletons too, using b3lisario's pregnancy enabled UNP body(no other options for UNP users now). Can't get satisfactory results with any .xml's around yet.

I tryed only the HDT_PE file to check out the bounce and i find it to be quite same when naked, breast collision is a little bit better i think. But this changed the bounce with armors on totally :D It's really bouncy now, i kinda like it and i think i will keep this. But how did it change only that?

There was a problem when you equip HDT Havok Object, the bounce ammount on breast was affected and decreased. And this problem was getting worst when you equip HDT hair.

With my .xml you have the same jiggle with HDT Object or without it, and you can still equip HDT hair or HDT earrings without problem and even with the latest HDT ponytail versions, wich have better physics, thats the key in this .xml

It is working with skeleton_female.hkx and it doesnt modify initial possition values for breast, so you dont get too hight or too flattened or torpedo breasts, and when the hands reach the breast it raise good enough and falls down realistic.

I need to work a bit more with HDT Body meshes, because at the end of the idle anim the hands dont collide enough, but Im 100% satisfied in how it works on UNPB BBP and LADY BODY HDT.

I quess why it changes the bounce with armors so much is that i'm not using Havok object and i haven't bothered to manually add collision to my armors.

When you wear an armor, bounce depends on weight paintings of said armor, the skeleton (XP32 Extended is the best) and the .xml file. In this .xml file, breast is configured to not collide with anything but hands, so the bounce is not interfered by anything. The same happens for butt bounce. In addition I have raised the linear (vertical) bounce ammount much more than angular, to a lvl in wich breast bounce a lot but stop faster as well, so when you stop walking the breasts are not bouncing for 30s.

I have matched and adjusted values between both right and left breast, like mass in kg, linear damping, angular damping, initial possitions in x,y,z, max/min bouncing limits, timefactor, springdamping, hand/breast radious... so now they works better, at least for me.

The problem is that this version does not include rigidbodies for Belly, but I think there isnt any animation working 100% with belly bones in idle, Sexlab anims...

I quess why it changes the bounce with armors so much is that i'm not using Havok object and i haven't bothered to manually add collision to my armors.

1) This pack comes with it's own HDTpe version, you might have had another version installed.

1) This pack comes with custom hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml that defines the bouncyness and collisions. And this file is being used for all females by default, no attaching to something/items required. So, you just had different hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml installed before.

1) This pack comes with it's own HDTpe version, you might have had another version installed.

1) This pack comes with custom hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml that defines the bouncyness and collisions. And this file is being used for all females by default, no attaching to something/items required. So, you just had different hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml installed before.

yeah that's what i told few posts back read it again.

I was just wondering why other xml's never change the bounce with the armors the way this did. Naked = no change, with armors = Huge change.

OK I had a different hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP and really liked the bounce. It was quite mild. But it had no collisions. So I installed this one and equipped the Havok Item and I have breast collision but this changed the bounce dramatically and actually appears to have made the boobs bigger. 

Is there a way to take pieces and parts from different xml files to get it all? Like is it relatively easy to take the collision parameters from one xml and stick them into one with the bounce I like?

I haven't really looked at these xml files yet as I've been trying to find new outfits for my girls :)

OK I had a different hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP and really liked the bounce. It was quite mild. But it had no collisions. So I installed this one and equipped the Havok Item and I have breast collision but this changed the bounce dramatically and actually appears to have made the boobs bigger. 

Have you deleted skeleton_female.hkx?

Maybe your previous .xml was configured to prevent the size increase when you delete skeleton_female.hkx, giving you flattened breasts or small ones, attach it here if you can so I take a look on it.

Also you can change size of breasts with racemenu plugin or bodyslide to fit your tastes.

About the bounce I need more details, increased? decreased? weird? what body meshes are you using?, skeleton?, walking anim?

I'll see if I can give more details in the morning but basically...

I installed the skeleton by Groovtam (XP32ar51?) not the ar41... the newest one I saw. Instructions said to NOT remove skeleton_female.hkx so I did not remove it.

SeveNBase Bombshell body with modified femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif to allow for pregnant belly. The look is luscious with 3 other DefaultBBP xml files I've tried, but yours has the best collision effect. I don't see collision effects at all on the other 3 I've tried. The bounce on yours is a little too loose for me. Like a car with bad shock absorbers. :)

I am not in any way meaning to criticize. Just.... we all have different tastes I guess. 

Would be wonderful to have an app that could adjust bounce, dampening, and collision radius dynamically so this old man wouldn't have to dig through multiple xml files and try to learn the structure :)

Installed JFF and examined your xml along with about 3 others I've tried. I got good breast/hand collisions with yours because it is the only one I have that actually has HANDS in it! :)

My character and a couple of my followers have larger breasts but one in particular is very petite and has small breasts. I'm looking at the mass, gravity, and dampening in yours and in the 3 other ones I've tried. Yous has the highest weight (mass) for each breast and no dampening. My GUESS here... because I'm just getting into looking at all of this... is that the settings that work for one breast size may not work very well for another. A large breast with high mass is going to (I am assuming) "hang" a little lower due to mass. On a very spherical shaped breast as in SeveNBase Bombshell, I'm wondering if the mass itself is deforming the breast and becomes more noticeable as the breast gets larger. The mass kind of pulls the perkiness out of the shape of the breast. It flattens the curve of the TOP of the breast. And in a small breast like we find on a follower like Eryniel Elf, you have this little breast with mass that may be too high for that size so you get these weird stretching effects under acceleration/deceleration or fast activity like crouch or jump.

So there's nothing wrong with your xml (and I sincerely hope I didn't come off as trying to suggest there was). In fact, so far it's one of the best I've got. :) 

I'm only now learning how to examine these things and I think there are compromises to make. If you play a variety of body styles...tall, short, large breast, small breast... you have to find a middle ground with the xml because you can't assign an xml to a specific character to override the defaults. At least I don't THINK you can. Like I said. I'm learning. :)

I made a couple of adjustments. Also, just in case you weren't aware, in your xml, the capsule size of the left and right breasts were not exactly the same. I made them match. ( made both -11.5. Before, one was -11.5 and the other was -10). I cut the mass down to about .5 (from 1.25) and changed some of the dampening and inertia tensors. This is primarily being used on characters who have weight 100. Using a SeveNBase Bombshell body I am no longer getting any flattening of the top curve of the breast. on my petite elf follower (Eryniel Elf) I think I'm going to have to make a custom xml with reduced radius of the preBreast and a slightly smaller Breast capsule size to accommodate her smaller overall size.

Since this is my first attempt and I basically used your xml as my starting point, I would be interested in your opinion of how this turned out.

hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

How did I not see this topic before.

Downloading all 3 things:
- Makes the already awesome hair mod move much better. It looks so much more natural and flies around better overall. I love it!

- Makes the earrings not jittery and move much natural. Sweeet!

- Makes Havok Object work with the hair physics. I don't really have a use for the object, but a nice addition nonetheless.

- Makes the characters assets.. super bouncy.. lol

Good starting point with the XML. I'm using CBBE so results might not be as good as with other.

For one, the XML is just.. too bouncy. It goes on forever and looks like.. like someone bouncing a basketball lol.

Collision works but the breasts kind of flip out from touch and it doesn't look right.

The breasts also look a bit squished when running.

Nonetheless, it works okay. I might try and edit this XML in the future to work better for CBBE users.