XP32 Maximum Skeleton (Special) Extended - XPMS(S)E

Had the same issue with Ningheim, I think it's because those races use a separate skeleton that has to be manually copied over, and I failed utterly at copying the right files. I thought I'd replaced what I should, exactly what I did in previous versions of the skeleton, and either SOS racemenu didn't work, or things the draw speed of my bow decreased massively for some odd reason. Others had the same issue.

I can't edit the body scales or S.O.S of my Ashen, Succubus or Ningheim characters since v2.75

I can on my vanilla race characters though.

Am I the only one with this problem?

If so then I'll simply stay on my stable v2.51

If not... well... help me/us fix this problem T~T

editing body proportions of a female succubus i can do with race menu, using 2.9, i'll try 3.2 next game, but i don't edit weapon scales yet, that's part of the xmpse race menu addon i have disabled for now, will test that after i've tested racemenu 3.2 - if racemenu 2.9 doesn't work for you it might be the succubus version you're using, i'm using the older version

A. XPMSE2.6+ doesn't check for every single node it checks if it is a XPMSE skeleton of a certain version, which makes the racemenu loading far more faster. If 2.5 shows you something and 2.6 or newer don't, than you did not properly replace the custom race skeleton with a XPMSE 2.6+ one (note the skeleton from 2.6 to 2.75 is the same)

B. I will not explain in detail how you replace the skeleton of a custom race (replacing skeleton.nif and so on in the custom race with the same ones from XPMSE should not be that hard), ask the race author, it was his idea to give you a seperate skeleton and make the race standalone and in the process cut you of from automatic skeleton updates.

Any idea why the bow draw speed decreased so massively? This happened with both me and another guy that tried changing the Ningheim skeleton, it did not change with previous versions of the skeleton.

Also do I replace the firstperson parts as well, or just the skeleton and skeleton female?

question a : does the skeleton folders included with this effect npc's or just player

b: if player can wear new armor mod, but npc can't would that be an issue with the new slot on the item unavailable for npc's bodys like a skeleton issue or would that more likely be npc bodytype such as unp or cbbe and when i say they can't wear the item i mean i can give it to them np, but if i leave it on them and save the game like that ctd occurs loading the outside world with nothing new in logs, take the items back off the npc's and the ctd's go away again

A. XPMSE2.6+ doesn't check for every single node it checks if it is a XPMSE skeleton of a certain version, which makes the racemenu loading far more faster. If 2.5 shows you something and 2.6 or newer don't, than you did not properly replace the custom race skeleton with a XPMSE 2.6+ one (note the skeleton from 2.6 to 2.75 is the same)

B. I will not explain in detail how you replace the skeleton of a custom race (replacing skeleton.nif and so on in the custom race with the same ones from XPMSE should not be that hard), ask the race author, it was his idea to give you a seperate skeleton and make the race standalone and in the process cut you of from automatic skeleton updates.

Yes I know how to manually replace my skeletons no problem.

When I loaded a preset from a character that I created with v2.51 on the v2.75, with racemenu, I can clearly see the body scales and S.O.S changes but the simple problem is that the sliders to modify the body scales and S.O.S are missing.

Allow me to simplify: I can't edit my chick's dick but the edits that I made with the older version are still there.

Thanks for the help anyways, don't really wanna bother anyone with this.

When I loaded a preset from a character that I created with v2.51 on the v2.75, with racemenu, I can clearly see the body scales and S.O.S changes but the simple problem is that the sliders to modify the body scales and S.O.S are missing.

Allow me to simplify: I can't edit my chick's dick but the edits that I made with the older version are still there.

ok, that'd be why i don't share issues with the succubus mod then, you're trying to edit non-existent body parts, chicks don't have dicks, its 1 the differences between male and female

ok, that'd be why i don't share issues with the succubus mod then, you're trying to edit non-existent body parts, chicks don't have dicks, its 1 the differences between male and female

Really? Had no idea. Shit, what about those girls I met in Thaliand, what was up with them? Okay I'm getting confused now...

Ok, forgive my ignorance but what exactly does this mean?

Warning: Using T\BBP is not recommended because of many faulty animations. PLEASE only use it if you don't have another choice.

Does this refer to TBBP and BBP ?

yes, tho i find that a bit odd, i've seen more faulty hdt than tbbp, sounds almost like the mod is dropping bbp support

Warning: Using T\BBP is not recommended because of many faulty animations. PLEASE only use it if you don't have another choice.

yes, tho i find that a bit odd, i've seen more faulty hdt than tbbp, sounds almost like the mod is dropping bbp support

Okkkkkaaay,

That sounds odd.  Mainly because....is not the whole point of the custom skeleton FOR BBP and TBBP and HDT? 

HDT is basically the next evolution of bouncy.  BBP was the early one,  TBBP was the next step, both of which used animations to do the work.  Think of it this way:  BBP allowed breast to bounce up and down, TBBP allowed breasts to move up/down and left/right.  Both required some form of animation to do the work.  HDT is based on using the Havok system used for Skyrim (that annoying feature that blows the plates off tables when you enter a room/cell).  No actual animations required to make the boobs jiggle.  The is what "not recommended because of many faulty animations" refers to - HDT doesn't need animations to work.  Using the T/BBP skeleton is not suggested to use EXCEPT when using older bodies that can't handle HDT.   Most bodies can work with HDT fine - hell I use the ADEC 2.4 body with HDT and the bounce works great.  Anyway, the point is this:  Always install the HDT skeleton unless you need to use the other (HDT just refuses to work properly with the body you have, for example).

And now my rambling is done and I'm going to bed.

Okkkkkaaay,

That sounds odd.  Mainly because....is not the whole point of the custom skeleton FOR BBP and TBBP and HDT? 

You can run both together but, it is ultraly supid to do, because physics system and animation system both try to set a position, and when both do that the nodes will be moved around in odd ways, T\BBP animation are not playing inline with physics, physics also don't fit to T\BBP animations setting. T\BBP is the same static loop over and over again, Physics are totally random.

BTW there are some fucked up animation with T\BBP that don't work with XPMS nor with XPMSE T\BBP, only with their own skeleton and rigmap because people fucked up with skeleton import and rigmap export, and thus breast or\and butt positions are screwed up, that is why I don't recommend using the T\BBP system, because the HDT rigmap ignores that stuff and fixes them by just killling the animation data for breast and butt. The only stuff I cannot fix generally is the hand problems these animation are not working with a vanilla skeleton\rigmap so they are technically screwed up by the author on creation.

Okkkkkaaay,

You can run both together but, it is ultraly supid to do, because physics system and animation system both try to set a position, and when both do that the nodes will be moved around in odd ways, T\BBP animation are not playing inline with physics, physics also don't fit to T\BBP animations setting. T\BBP is the same static loop over and over again, Physics are totally random.

BTW there are some fucked up animation with T\BBP that don't work with XPMS nor with XPMSE T\BBP, only with their own skeleton and rigmap because people fucked up with skeleton import and rigmap export, and thus breast or\and butt positions are screwed up, that is why I don't recommend using the T\BBP system, because the HDT rigmap ignores that stuff and fixes them by just killling the animation data for breast and butt. The only stuff I cannot fix generally is the hand problems these animation are not working with a vanilla skeleton\rigmap so they are technically screwed up by the author on creation.

So you believe it would be better if anyone who made animations for Skyrim made an optional file for their animations to be HDT instead of BBP/TBBP?

As for how to install this skeleton on custom races, open the meshes folder of the Race then navigate to the folder where femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif is , once you do that copy and paste the skeleton from this mod (the skeleton_female.nif is at Character assets female folder) to the custom race's folder. 

You should do the same with any kind of custom Follower/companion (as long as they are custom and not replacing the existing ones) because most of the times said companions have an out-dated skeleton_female.nif file.

So you believe it would be better if anyone who made animations for Skyrim made an optional file for their animations to be HDT instead of BBP/TBBP?

As for how to install this skeleton on custom races, open the meshes folder of the Race then navigate to the folder where femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif is , once you do that copy and paste the skeleton from this mod (the skeleton_female.nif is at Character assets female folder) to the custom race's folder. 

You should do the same with any kind of custom Follower/companion (as long as they are custom and not replacing the existing ones) because most of the times said companions have an out-dated skeleton_female.nif file.

A where do I say that? I only said use the fucking HDT rigmap instead of the BBP one because there could be fucked up animations, HDT rigmaps ignore animation data, there has to be no HDT and a T\BBP animation, there has to be a animation that godfucking works, what is usable is determined by the rigmap.

Eh I only use the HDT rig-map as you stated in the installer and description, only reason I asked here is just to make sure for the rest of the people who dont bother reading the description and go for the last posts in a topic :P.

Wow, Ok thanks for the in depth explanation and the wisdom. 

I had not a clear grasp of the differences till now.

Now this begs me to ask....I install Body Textures, HDT (of course), and XPMSE HDT version.

The question is; Do I need the Meshes to be HDT and not TBBP?

Example: UNP HDT-PE BBP TBBP.  This mesh has everything, is that good, bad, or will it know only to use HDT?

Now this begs me to ask....I install Body Textures, HDT (of course), and XPMSE HDT version.

Example: UNP HDT-PE BBP TBBP.  This mesh has everything, is that good, bad, or will it know only to use HDT?

Use either CBBE, UUNP or Citrus when it gets its update, or ones that are blunt weight copies of them, do not fucking use any premade body on the Nexus that claims to be on par with a CBBE-HDT, UUNP-HDT or a Citrus, there are in 99% outdated, unsupportive crap (exception Seraphime body, but has a UUNP preset anyway). I don't even bother to look on them to see  what issue they cause. I just say either use these bodies, or go fuck yourself.

Use either CBBE, UUNP or Citrus when it gets its update, or ones that are blunt weight copies of them, do not fucking use any premade body on the Nexus that claims to be on par with a CBBE-HDT, UUNP-HDT or a Citrus, there are in 99% outdated, unsupportive crap (exception Seraphime body, but has a UUNP preset anyway). I don't even bother to look on them to see  what issue they cause. I just say either use these bodies, or go fuck yourself.

Alright, thanks Groov.

I will have to look up UUNP, and I have been keeping a lazy eye on Citrus.

I will watch it more closely now.  

As for the " or go fuck yourself", I tried that but alas, my cock is not that long.  ;)

HDT is basically the next evolution of bouncy.  BBP was the early one,  TBBP was the next step, both of which used animations to do the work.  Think of it this way:  BBP allowed breast to bounce up and down, TBBP allowed breasts to move up/down and left/right.  Both required some form of animation to do the work.  HDT is based on using the Havok system used for Skyrim (that annoying feature that blows the plates off tables when you enter a room/cell).  No actual animations required to make the boobs jiggle.  The is what "not recommended because of many faulty animations" refers to - HDT doesn't need animations to work.  Using the T/BBP skeleton is not suggested to use EXCEPT when using older bodies that can't handle HDT.   Most bodies can work with HDT fine - hell I use the ADEC 2.4 body with HDT and the bounce works great.  Anyway, the point is this:  Always install the HDT skeleton unless you need to use the other (HDT just refuses to work properly with the body you have, for example).

And now my rambling is done and I'm going to bed.

i thought bbp/tbbp was for breast size and hdt was for bounce, according to the post above tbbp i thought bbp/tbbp was for breast size and hdt was for bounce, according to the post above tbbp i thought bbp/tbbp was for breast size and hdt was for bounce, according to the post above tbbp thought bbp/tbbp was for breast size and hdt was for bounce, according to the post above tbbp thought bbp/tbbp was for breast size and hdt was for bounce, according to the post above tbbp i thought bbp/tbbp was for breast size and hdt was for bounce or is this saying that both add bounce, but hdt does it better

that's actually where i'm confused at as well, do we still use tbbp meshes for cbbe bodies with the hdt skeleton sounds like you'd advise against hdt bodies, might explain why i've seen some messed up looking hdt followers from nexus, even thought of replacing their skeleton with yours but alas no use the follower still looks weird, but i guess to summarize it could i still use my cbbe body with tbbp armors that use caliente tools with the hdt skeleton

So I reread (again, again) everything (I think)

Knowing my luck I likely missed the stuff concerning the following because, to me, I always felt these where really big concerns (maybe not tho).

1. Do the newer versions with their weapon positioning and such effectively negate the need of Dual Sheath Redux?

2. How do I set it so NPC's are using proper weapon positioning?

I set myself in race menu for sword and sword left to 2 (on back reversed blade I believe) and dagger and dagger left to 1 (above butt).

However NPC's are still using vanilla positioning (on hip).

Is this doable with the newer versions or must I go back to the legacy version if I want NPC's to have swords on back and daggers above butt?

I have looked a few times and meant to ask when this went to version 2 (and after a few different updates) but I always felt this was a huge problem and that it was explained somewhere and I missed it or I did see it and I'm to stupid to understand what was being said.

Knowing my luck I likely missed the stuff concerning the following because, to me, I always felt these where really big concerns (maybe not tho).

1. Do the newer versions with their weapon positioning and such effectively negate the need of Dual Sheath Redux?

I set myself in race menu for sword and sword left to 2 (on back reversed blade I believe) and dagger and dagger left to 1 (above butt).

Is this doable with the newer versions or must I go back to the legacy version if I want NPC's to have swords on back and daggers above butt?

I have looked a few times and meant to ask when this went to version 2 (and after a few different updates) but I always felt this was a huge problem and that it was explained somewhere and I missed it or I did see it and I'm to stupid to understand what was being said.

1. No

2. Sliders with (All) means they affect all except ones you set explicite with EFF4, and NPCs that don't have an XPMSE skeleton.

1. No

2. Sliders with (All) means they affect all except ones you set explicite with EFF4, and NPCs that don't have an XPMSE skeleton.

ok thanks