[SYBP] Share Your Bodyslide Preset

I would offer to do screens for you Deadal, but I never even downloaded SE. I've never really had the desire to mess around with half done mods and stuff still in development all over again since I actually have oldrim where I can play 4 or 5 straight hours with no CTDs.

If you want any screens of anything for oldrim though, just let me know. I'd be happy to get you some.

I would offer to do screens for you Deadal, but I never even downloaded SE. I've never really had the desire to mess around with half done mods and stuff still in development all over again since I actually have oldrim where I can play 4 or 5 straight hours with no CTDs.

If you want any screens of anything for oldrim though, just let me know. I'd be happy to get you some.

special edition is just better overall and now that skse is out and skyui and cbbe have been released in one day, its just a matter of time.

post-603179-0-69115500-1506868822_thumb.png

I love this hentai preset... Can some1 try to replicate this one for me for UUNP body?? 1507297969x2890149530.jpg

Check out this preset that's already been posted.

I like wide hips and a perfectly round ass.  I also like oversized but believably shaped tits.

Some of the bones on my skeleton have been resized (spine, head, and waist in a few pictures).

I couldn't be bothered to take pictures in different lighting environments, so they're all dragonsreach.

100 Weight

TESV.exe_DX9_20170712_124411.jpg

100 Weight

TESV.exe_DX9_20170712_124638.jpg

100 Weight

TESV.exe_DX9_20170712_125427.jpg

100 Weight

TESV.exe_DX9_20170712_125507.jpg

100 Weight

TESV.exe_DX9_20170712_125700.jpg

100 Weight

TESV.exe_DX9_20170712_125854.jpg

100 Weight

TESV.exe_DX9_20170712_130034.jpg

100 Weight

TESV.exe_DX9_20170712_130224.jpg

0 Weight

TESV.exe_DX9_20170712_130611.jpg

0 Weight

TESV.exe_DX9_20170712_130842.jpg

0 Weight

TESV.exe_DX9_20170712_131251.jpg

0 Weight

TESV.exe_DX9_20170712_131510.jpg

0 Weight

TESV.exe_DX9_20170712_131601.jpg

0 Weight

TESV.exe_DX9_20170712_131738.jpg

Clothed Frontal Both Characters

Weight_100_Character.jpg

Weight_0_Character.jpg

The CT77 version exists because I use that armor replacer and its bodyslide files don't have pregnancy belly for some reason.

• 2 weeks later...

Dr.RocketMan requested my preset. Lovely Mounds Abound!

Thanks for sharing. You might want to add some nude shots - or something without (possible) push-up effect from clothes. If you don't want to show the nipples, go for the TITKIT for sevenbase - you can easily add something to cover nipple and areola with this tiny little mod. Just an idea, this.

this is my preset sorry for no pics

holy crap 92 downloads im honored thank people 

Thanks for sharing so far.

If you want to increase the number, you should add screenshots :P

(not saying: contribute more!)

Dr.RocketMan requested my preset. Lovely Mounds Abound!

Thanks for sharing. You might want to add some nude shots - or something without (possible) push-up effect from clothes. If you don't want to show the nipples, go for the TITKIT for sevenbase - you can easily add something to cover nipple and areola with this tiny little mod. Just an idea, this.

My bad next time I get to play I'll take more in-depth/nude pics. I just grabbed shots already in my screenshots folder 

There is no push up effect w/ clothing I just like gravity defying breasts  :D

KAFOS WiP Grab Bag (by request)

4TvjirE5.jpg

old WiP illustration

attachicon.gif2016-06-24 KAFOS WiP Grab Bag.7z (NMM / MO compatible archive)

As requested by a few users, here's a grab bag with all KAFOS-related UUNP presets from my hard drive.

KAFOS stands for "Killer Amazons From Outer Space!" and aims at the look of muscular women from various adult mangas and cartoons.

These are directly made in-game with the various fitness/muscle textures for UNP, most of which can be customized with my FAMOUS modders resource to be used on any UNP texture replacer.

Note: This is NOT an offical mod release, all of the presets are rather experimental. If you want the exact body from a particular screenshot, just send me a PM with a link to the picture and i can try to figure out which preset was used for that.

Requirements: UUNP Bodyslide

Recommended: SAM with enough "Samson" to match

Known Issues: Seams at wrists and ankles, result of the wild slider combinations

Incompatibilities: Not compatible with certain animations, poses, hair styles or Bodyslide conversions.

I'll see about adding a couple of artful images later. For now you can also check out this post on LL and the FAMOUS mod on Nexus.

----------

IbdvdVYR.jpg

dnl9jXUy.jpg

Black

xB8cnEft.jpg

WRED46ky.jpg

White

tzPkj9sg.jpg

nuppHDWQ.jpg

T5yl6HhW.jpg

Pink

COfN33ta.jpg

oHdU9Bxs.jpg

Pole Dancing

cnRZWER4.jpg

TLI5ipDS.jpg

pLI8oLwH.jpg

Dragon Stuff

Hey i wanna sevenbase-bombshell version but couldn't find , which one should I use?

Hey i wanna sevenbase-bombshell version but couldn't find , which one should I use?

Hi, this is just the standard SeveNBase Bombshell body for comparison with my presets.

So , what should i do ? 

--------------

Edit : When i install sevenbasebombshell body character has running walking animation , i deleted animations folder or 1stperson file  and  game crashing i don't want animations what should i do ?

So , what should i do ? 

--------------

Edit : When i install sevenbasebombshell body character has running walking animation , i deleted animations folder or 1stperson file  and  game crashing i don't want animations what should i do ?

Welcome to LoversLab.

You should read into Bodyslide and how a texture pack works.

Then, if you know what a mesh, a tri and a specular file is, you are to phrase what you would like to achieve.

Right now it says: hey, I want that look you, dear Guk, didn't create, but you made it look sexy, so recreate it for me. Because I ask you to.

(at least, that's the impression I'd get from your question - don't take it personal, but it's not a good idea to ask a contributor like Guk to explain basic things to you. Throws a bad light on you. It's like going to the local fast food chain and ask them to explain to you how to build a house).

So, to cut the (e.g. my) crap, use Bodyslide, create UUNP 7B bombshell and be happy. If you manage to do that, you answered your own question. If not, you know now what to look for. It's all very basic, and it needs trial and error to understand. But there is only one way for you to understand it: learn it, from the very basic.