Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

Neo Oriental Dress CBBE HDT & Bodyslide. You will need the original files from here >> http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14642/? Please let em know of any problems.

thank you for covering this armor looking for people to make this armor bodyslide very long time already but need to fix about breast when bouncing can see the breast.it wound be good if also can cover feet  also thank you 

Honestly, your body shape is a bit more than most of my conversion can cover without clipping. To make an outfit for that shape would seriously deform the mesh for use by other players so I would need to make 2 different conversions which I won't do. I would think by now you know how to fix the clipping yourself as most players with extra large body shapes do. I try to compensate for a extra large body, but oft times, the vertices wont stretch that much and work for the majority of users.  You might rethink 'size' like I had to do.  :P

well okay i will try to do it thank for reply

By Request. Black Lace Mini Dress Collection CBBE HDT&Bodyslide Needs mesh and textures file here http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70280/?. You MUST delete the Caliente Tools folder and the esp from the original mod and replace with the ones in my file. Do not overwite, delete. The esp and the slider files contain information that  will cause the conversions to malfunction.  You have been warned. 

post-3295-0-46303800-1502761234_thumb.jpg

post-3295-0-41322400-1502761235_thumb.jpg

Black Lace Mini Dress CBBE HDT&BS.7z

Anyone conveted this armor already?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12070/?

Nightshade assasin armor.

Please pm me if you have. I understand the author didnt give authorisation for converting because he hasnt been onine for over 3 years and thats why no one is uploading their converion to the public.

Try LUSH Set A.

It has some variance in it.

Ok. Thx

Anyone can share this?

http://9dm.ejamad.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2592&highlight=naughty%2Bnights

The DL is password protected an I cant find the password anywhere.. I used Google to translate most parts.

Ok. Thx

Anyone can share this?

http://9dm.ejamad.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2592&highlight=naughty%2Bnights

The DL is password protected an I cant find the password anywhere.. I used Google to translate most parts.

The locked section under the link reads:

Visitors, if you want to view this post hidden content please reply

That means you have to reply to be able to read the password.

Anyone conveted this armor already?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12070/?

Nightshade assasin armor.

Please pm me if you have. I understand the author didnt give authorisation for converting because he hasnt been onine for over 3 years and thats why no one is uploading their converion to the public.

You might try this link for the bodyslide. RedMonika http://www.loverslab.com/topic/61400-malfdawgs-bodyslide-conversions/page-14 post#276. 

The neo-dress have been converted and bodyslided 

i have found this, a retexture pack for the neo-dress, i find those delightfull

do i need another conversion and bodyslide to make it works or should it work out of the box ?

thanks for the help 

If what you postet is the addon they don't need any more work. Those are texture-sets. The esp you got there gives the old meshes new textures and also adds them as new items into the game.

Probably.

My bad i was imagining things

Both clips like before

Is there a simple tutorial that i could read or see to edit the clippings of the breast clipping ?

I dont know how to do that

Please post photos of the clippings. As you can see in the images I posted my player is well built and there is no clipping anywhere. I use this body to check for clipping. If you have one bigger, there may be some clipping. 

To fix clipping, open Outfit Studio, Select Load Project, Scroll down till you find your outfit's <name>.osp or <name>.xml and clik on it. From the main window, select Slider > Load Preset and choose the body .xml you want to use. The outfit should assume the body you have preset. Then using the brush, (icon is black circle with tit and you will see a red circle with red dot). In the mesh window to the right, high lite all the meshes for your outfit except the body.  Your brush will now increase of decrease (icon black pie with slice missing) the mesh within the circle. You can use the brush settings to increase/decrease the strength and size of your brush's influence.  Brush around the areas of clipping to increase the mesh in that area to fix the clipping. Once done, save the project, Use bodyslide to build the outfit with the changes, then check you changes in the game. Have fun!

post-3295-0-07562100-1502814567_thumb.jpg

post-3295-0-44840900-1502814568_thumb.jpg

post-3295-0-18908800-1502814570_thumb.jpg

My bad i was imagining things

Both clips like before

Is there a simple tutorial that i could read or see to edit the clippings of the breast clipping ?

I dont know how to do that

Please post photos of the clippings. As you can see in the images I posted my player is well built and there is no clipping anywhere. I use this body to check for clipping. If you have one bigger, there may be some clipping. 

To fix clipping, open Outfit Studio, Select Load Project, Scroll down till you find your outfit's <name>.osp or <name>.xml and clik on it. From the main window, select Slider > Load Preset and choose the body .xml you want to use. The outfit should assume the body you have preset. Then using the brush, (icon is black circle with tit and you will see a red circle with red dot). In the mesh window to the right, high lite all the meshes for your outfit except the body.  Your brush will now increase of decrease (icon black pie with slice missing) the mesh within the circle. You can use the brush settings to increase/decrease the strength and size of your brush's influence.  Brush around the areas of clipping to increase the mesh in that area to fix the clipping. Once done, save the project, Use bodyslide to build the outfit with the changes, then check you changes in the game. Have fun!

Found how to it's F12 :)

When i stand still im good, i think we have almost the same bodytype

I have put some pictures for you to see

If you want can you share your bodyslide body it's looking good

post-1606416-0-18067400-1502822557_thumb.jpg

post-1606416-0-99765000-1502822583_thumb.jpg

post-1606416-0-58297100-1502822593_thumb.jpg