Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

You will need to add the pregnancy belly sliders (.bsd) and the appropriate slider data lines to the Widowmaker Ice .xml for each outfit listed or create a separate bodyslide for each outfit and delete the .xml file. As long as the .xml file is active,  you can't add the slider separately.

Thanks so much for the response and also for all your conversions! :D

Would you by chance be willing to help guide me a little bit more on how to do this? I would extremely appreciate it, as I'm not very good at this haha

and thanks again for all the conversions you're doing!

Don't have a clue how to write the xml for this or add the bsd files at this time. Sorry. I played with it for a bit but realized the xml files had to be modified and the bsd files were missing. Don't know why the author did that.  Might contact him ad see if he will help. He's on LL I think. You might also ask in the Nexus Forum https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/1280523-bodyslide-2-and-outfit-studio/page-1?hl=%20outfit%20%20studio

You will need to add the pregnancy belly sliders (.bsd) and the appropriate slider data lines to the Widowmaker Ice .xml for each outfit listed or create a separate bodyslide for each outfit and delete the .xml file. As long as the .xml file is active,  you can't add the slider separately.

Thanks so much for the response and also for all your conversions! :D

Would you by chance be willing to help guide me a little bit more on how to do this? I would extremely appreciate it, as I'm not very good at this haha

and thanks again for all the conversions you're doing!

Don't have a clue how to write the xml for this or add the bsd files at this time. Sorry. I played with it for a bit but realized the xml files had to be modified and the bsd files were missing. Don't know why the author did that.  Might contact him ad see if he will help. He's on LL I think. You might also ask in the Nexus Forum https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/1280523-bodyslide-2-and-outfit-studio/page-1?hl=%20outfit%20%20studio

Thanks for trying and for the advice! :)  I'll see if I can get a hold of the author of the mod.

извините английским владею плохо,поэтому внизу дам машинный перевод.1 Osare Hot Pants CBBE Bodyslide - установил оригинал ADM Osare HotPants,после этого с помощь Вашего BodySlide заменил nif. файлы оригинального костюма.В игре одевая этот костюм (а состоит он из шорт и топа) шорты легли по телу идеально,а когда одеваешь топ тело становиться на 3-4 размера худее(меньше) чем у preset тела по которому преобразовывал костюм.Тоже самое и с  Fashion Clothes CBBE Bodyslide - оригинал костюма состоит из шорт и футболки,после при образование в BodySlide - шорты соответствуют preset тела,а 

после одевания футболки происходит тоже самое что и в первом случае.В Ваших Bodyslide к этим костюмам ни каких esp. файлов на замену нет.Предыдущими Вашими при образованиями в  Bodyslide пользовался не было ни каких проблем.Excuse English I own badly, therefore in the bottom of ladies machine перевод.1 Osare Hot Pants CBBE Bodyslide - has established original ADM Osare HotPants after that about the help of yours BodySlide has replaced nif. Files of an original suit. In game dressing this suit (and it consists of shorts and a top) shorts have laid down on a body ideally and when you dress a top a body to become for 3-4 sizes худее (less) than at preset bodies on which transformed a suit. Too most and with Fashion Clothes CBBE Bodyslide - the suit original consists of shorts and a T-shirt, after at formation in BodySlide - shorts correspond preset bodies, and 

After T-shirt clothing occurs too most as in the first case. In yours Bodyslide to these suits what esp. Files on replacement are not present. Previous yours at formations in Bodyslide used was not what problems.

извините английским владею плохо,поэтому внизу дам машинный перевод.1 Osare Hot Pants CBBE Bodyslide - установил оригинал ADM Osare HotPants,после этого с помощь Вашего BodySlide заменил nif. файлы оригинального костюма.В игре одевая этот костюм (а состоит он из шорт и топа) шорты легли по телу идеально,а когда одеваешь топ тело становиться на 3-4 размера худее(меньше) чем у preset тела по которому преобразовывал костюм.Тоже самое и с  Fashion Clothes CBBE Bodyslide - оригинал костюма состоит из шорт и футболки,после при образование в BodySlide - шорты соответствуют preset тела,а 

после одевания футболки происходит тоже самое что и в первом случае.В Ваших Bodyslide к этим костюмам ни каких esp. файлов на замену нет.Предыдущими Вашими при образованиями в  Bodyslide пользовался не было ни каких проблем.Excuse English I own badly, therefore in the bottom of ladies machine перевод.1 Osare Hot Pants CBBE Bodyslide - has established original ADM Osare HotPants after that about the help of yours BodySlide has replaced nif. Files of an original suit. In game dressing this suit (and it consists of shorts and a top) shorts have laid down on a body ideally and when you dress a top a body to become for 3-4 sizes худее (less) than at preset bodies on which transformed a suit. Too most and with Fashion Clothes CBBE Bodyslide - the suit original consists of shorts and a T-shirt, after at formation in BodySlide - shorts correspond preset bodies, and 

After T-shirt clothing occurs too most as in the first case. In yours Bodyslide to these suits what esp. Files on replacement are not present. Previous yours at formations in Bodyslide used was not what problems.

Are you saying the outfits aren't converting? Clipping? You have to custom build your own body and save it as a slider preset for building your outfits. Or you can chose one of the presets that come with BS or download body preset. Use that body preset to build all of your outfits for the same body. Ehen using bodysliders, there is a limit to the size you can stretch the materials before they start coming apart. I use a rather large body so I try to make the outfit scaleable for exrta sizes, which may be more or less that you prefer. I am new to doing conversions so I can make mistakes. 

Спасибо во-первых за ответ.Наряды конвертируются  без всяких отсечений,только шорты конвертируются правильно согласно пресета  тела заданного в BodySlide,а лиф когда его одеваешь делает тело на 4 размера меньше заданного.Вы сами попробуйте одеть в игре от конвертированные Вами эти два наряда и поймете о чем я говорю.Мне нравятся эти наряды.  Osare Hot Pants уже года 4 назад сделали но никто не конвертировал. Спасибо вам за работу с уважением.Thanks first for the answer. Dresses are converted without everyones отсечений, only shorts are converted correctly agree пресета bodies set in BodySlide, and a bodice when it dress does a body for 4 sizes less than the set. You try to dress in game from converted by you these two dresses and will understand about what I speak. I like these dresses. Osare Hot Pants already about 4 years ago have made but nobody converted. Thanks you for work yours faithfully.

snip

If you wait I'm sure there will be better conversions but for now try these -

attachicon.gifGoddess CBBE HDT.7z

attachicon.gifDragon Priestess CBBE HDT.7z

Original files required

I should problaby mention that Dragon Priestess wont work in the way you converted it. You cant copy weights or you break the HDT and it will crash your game. Its a tricky outfit to convert.

Dont forget to test your outfits after you converted them before releasing them ;)

Has anyone been able to make a working conversion of the Dragon Priestess outfit yet please?

http://skyarsenic.tumblr.com/post/160863931758/conversion-release-dragon-priestess-outfit-for

anyone can reupload Dragon Priestess CBBE HDT please?

snip

If you wait I'm sure there will be better conversions but for now try these -

attachicon.gifGoddess CBBE HDT.7z

attachicon.gifDragon Priestess CBBE HDT.7z

Original files required

I should problaby mention that Dragon Priestess wont work in the way you converted it. You cant copy weights or you break the HDT and it will crash your game. Its a tricky outfit to convert.

Dont forget to test your outfits after you converted them before releasing them ;)

Has anyone been able to make a working conversion of the Dragon Priestess outfit yet please?

http://skyarsenic.tumblr.com/post/160863931758/conversion-release-dragon-priestess-outfit-for

anyone can reupload Dragon Priestess CBBE HDT please?

The conversion he did didnt work like its suppose to. Thats why he took it down

Just follow the link in my sig for a working version.

Спасибо во-первых за ответ.Наряды конвертируются  без всяких отсечений,только шорты конвертируются правильно согласно пресета  тела заданного в BodySlide,а лиф когда его одеваешь делает тело на 4 размера меньше заданного.Вы сами попробуйте одеть в игре от конвертированные Вами эти два наряда и поймете о чем я говорю.Мне нравятся эти наряды.  Osare Hot Pants уже года 4 назад сделали но никто не конвертировал. Спасибо вам за работу с уважением.Thanks first for the answer. Dresses are converted without everyones отсечений, only shorts are converted correctly agree пресета bodies set in BodySlide, and a bodice when it dress does a body for 4 sizes less than the set. You try to dress in game from converted by you these two dresses and will understand about what I speak. I like these dresses. Osare Hot Pants already about 4 years ago have made but nobody converted. Thanks you for work yours faithfully.

The problem is the original esp and the top wasn't adding all the sliders it needed. Replace them with this revision. Unpack and drop the data file into your Skyrim folder and overwrite all files. Let me know if this works.

Osare Hot Pants CBBE HDT BS_V1.1.7z

Да сработало  Osare Hot Pants CBBE HDT BS_V1.1.7,на теле наряд сидит идеально и цвета стали более насыщенными.Вы чувствуется очень упорный и целеустремленный человек,большое Вам спасибо.Cделайте тоже самое пожалуйста с  Fashion Clothes CBBE,если можно, проблема там та же.Yes has worked Osare Hot Pants CBBE HDT BS_V1.1.7, on a body the dress sits ideally and colours became more sated. You very persistent and purposeful person, big to you спасибо.Cделайте too most please with Fashion Clothes CBBE if it is possible, a problem there the same is felt.