Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

2 hours ago, RetroGray said:

I'm having trouble getting enslaved by certain NPCs. The enslavement process begins but almost immediately breaks with the message "Your owner is either dead or left you...". Parts of the enslavement process then continue, items are stripped, restraints are put on and the popup with information about disposition, days enslaved, gold to buyout etc. appears. After that the quest to escape has already completed and disappeared from the quest log and if hardcore mode is turned off all the restraints disappear. The NPC retains their slavery dialogue options if you approach them but do not in any other way act as your owner.

Generic NPCs (bandits, hunters) all seem to work fine and slavery begins normally. Some named NPCs work correctly also. Most NPCs that are quest-givers, followers, potential hirelings or similar fail as above. In Riverwood for example, where I was doing most of my testing, Embry the drunk guy and Hilde, Sven's mother worked as expected. Hod, Gerdur, Alvor, Sigrid, Delphine and Orgnar all failed.

Testing was done on a new save. Slavery was triggered through the SD+ Surrender hotkey but I also tested a few of those same NPCs with slavery triggered through Sexlab Survival's "Simply Knock" integration and Deviously Enslaved's local slavery options and results were the same. I haven't tested thoroughly with slavery triggered by Simple Slavery, but the couple of times I tried it, that mod seemed to pull the owner from a list of more generic, less important NPCs and worked correctly.

I've got logs from both a failed and successful enslavement. I triggered them both indoors in the inn in Riverwood to minimise the number of NPCs and scripts and things that might have derailed the scene. Failed enslavement was Delphine, successful was the DCL-added slave trader. Both logs clipped to the point where I hit the surrender button for brevity's sake. I can't see much difference between them other than the message "[_sdras_master] waiting - Master dead or disabled - Stop enslavement" on line 374 of the failed enslave log. The master of course was not dead or disabled at the time.

Any suggestions? 

Enslaved success.log 53.01 kB · 0 downloads Enslaved faliure.log 68.33 kB · 0 downloads

Thanks for the details. I am away for the weekend but I will look at the logs when I come back.

3 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I don't know what else to say since it is working on my end. I get enslaved by sanguine, I bring him the mead he wants and then he lets me go when I ask to be released from enslavement. I would need more details about your situation to reproduce the issue.

I have a lot of mods but. The mods i have are very very common. EXCEPT! i have mods for Barrels. Have you checked out Dynamic Things?

This mod allows you to harvest drinks from barrels. That is about it. I cant think of any other mods that can conflict with it. It didn't overwrite anything.

I get in there. You get enslaved. OK. Now. He/She says bring me a drink. OK You start looking. There are no highlighted drinks on the quest markers.

So every drink i handed him. I even had to TCL to get under tables to get drinks. None of them continued the dialog. Now it could be a dialog thing.

I`m using mods.

Better Dialogue Controls - Better Dialogue Controls v1_2

Better MessageBox Controls - Better MessageBox Controls v1_2

Dynamic Things - WoodpilDynamic Things

Dynamic Things - Enhanced - Dynamic Things - Enhanced v1.7

iActivate - iActivate_v5.0

iNeed - Food, Water and Sleep

Mealtime - a Food and Recipe Mod - Mealtime 1.2  Main File

Mealtime - a Food and Recipe Mod - Mealtime 1.2 Hotfix

My Home is Your Home (MHiYH 2plus) - MHIYH_31_11

Relationship Dialogue Overhaul - RDO - Relationship Dialogue Overhaul - RDO v2.0

SexLab (33) SLDialogues20190502

Now some mods don't seem to be working right. Like these.

Found on Steam Workshop.

Followers can Relax

It just stopped working.

1 hour ago, WarsunGames said:

I have a lot of mods but. The mods i have are very very common. EXCEPT! i have mods for Barrels. Have you checked out Dynamic Things?

This mod allows you to harvest drinks from barrels. That is about it. I cant think of any other mods that can conflict with it. It didn't overwrite anything.

I get in there. You get enslaved. OK. Now. He/She says bring me a drink. OK You start looking. There are no highlighted drinks on the quest markers.

So every drink i handed him. I even had to TCL to get under tables to get drinks. None of them continued the dialog. Now it could be a dialog thing.

I`m using mods.

Better Dialogue Controls - Better Dialogue Controls v1_2

Better MessageBox Controls - Better MessageBox Controls v1_2

Dynamic Things - WoodpilDynamic Things

Dynamic Things - Enhanced - Dynamic Things - Enhanced v1.7

iActivate - iActivate_v5.0

iNeed - Food, Water and Sleep

Mealtime - a Food and Recipe Mod - Mealtime 1.2  Main File

Mealtime - a Food and Recipe Mod - Mealtime 1.2 Hotfix

My Home is Your Home (MHiYH 2plus) - MHIYH_31_11

Relationship Dialogue Overhaul - RDO - Relationship Dialogue Overhaul - RDO v2.0

SexLab (33) SLDialogues20190502

Now some mods don't seem to be working right. Like these.

Found on Steam Workshop.

Followers can Relax

It just stopped working.

The drink he is expecting is one of the Honningbrew Mead drinks on the ground next to the throne.

You have to give it through a special dialogue 'Here is your drink' ... (or something like that) ... and NOT through the usual 'I have something for you'.

He should reply with 'Ah... now this is a drink' or something to that effect.

After he has received the drink, you should be able to see a 'Let me go please' option that will terminate enslavement.

You can also finish enslavement the normal way and continue on to the next stage.

I don't use Dynamic Things or Mealtime, but it is possible they change Honningbrew Mead bottles.

I do use iNeed and iActivatem so these mods are clear.

5 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

The drink he is expecting is one of the Honningbrew Mead drinks on the ground next to the throne.

You have to give it through a special dialogue 'Here is your drink' ... (or something like that) ... and NOT through the usual 'I have something for you'.

He should reply with 'Ah... now this is a drink' or something to that effect.

After he has received the drink, you should be able to see a 'Let me go please' option that will terminate enslavement.

You can also finish enslavement the normal way and continue on to the next stage.

I don't use Dynamic Things or Mealtime, but it is possible they change Honningbrew Mead bottles.

I do use iNeed and iActivatem so these mods are clear.

Dude i did that. He says i think ill keep you around then walks the fuck off! Seriously you cant get him to let you go. He never says "Ah... now this is a drink' or something to that effect". I am installing special Edition now. I will try it on that.

5 hours ago, WarsunGames said:

Dude i did that. He says i think ill keep you around then walks the fuck off! Seriously you cant get him to let you go. He never says "Ah... now this is a drink' or something to that effect". I am installing special Edition now. I will try it on that.

The mod Dynamic Things or Mealtime can be checked with TESEdit 5 to see if they mess with the mead in game. Like DeepBlueFrog I haven't had an issue unless my MCM settings are wrong. So it has to be down to your load order or MCM settings. 

6 hours ago, WarsunGames said:

I am away this weekend. I will check again the conditions of the mod when I return.

Maybe I missed something to detect enslavement has been terminated normally and not with the mead.

The mead was meant as a quick way out of that first enslavement.

If that isn't working for everyone, I will have to find another solution.

4 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I am away this weekend. I will check again the conditions of the mod when I return.

Maybe I missed something to detect enslavement has been terminated normally and not with the mead.

The mead was meant as a quick way out of that first enslavement.

If that isn't working for everyone, I will have to find another solution.

OH dude. Don't worry. If you can just tell me how to fix it. its not a problem. Does it look like anything needs to be rushed? Dude. Take your time like Tuesday or something to answer this. Someone may be able to post the answer But Fuzzy_Fox may already have the answer. I`ll just try that.

So I'm having a pretty bad issue. A CTD every time I try to sleep in front of Sanguine's Shrine. I looked it up on the github page and only found one mention of this problem, and it was suggested that the cause was not having the skeleton correctly installed. The skeleton is working fine for me, so I don't think that's the problem. Here's my load order, just in case that helps!

Spoiler

0  0 Skyrim.esm
  1  1 Update.esm
  2  2 Dawnguard.esm
  3  3 HearthFires.esm
  4  4 Dragonborn.esm
  5  5 Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
  6  6 SexLab.esm
  7  7 Devious Devices - Assets.esm
  8  8 CreatureFramework.esm
  9  9 Campfire.esm
 10  a SexLabAroused.esm
 11  b Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 12  c Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 13  d ApachiiHair.esm
 14  e Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
 15  f ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 16 10 daymoyl.esm
 17 11 RSkyrimChildren.esm
 18 12 SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
 19 13 SLAL_K4Anims.esp
 20 14 SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp
 21 15 NibblesAnimObjects.esp
 22 16 M2M_Animations_SE.esp
 23 17 TrueStormsSE.esp
 24 18 DarkerNights.esp
 25 19 RLO - Exteriors.esp
 26 1a RLO - Interiors.esp
 27 1b RLO - Effects.esp
 28 1c SOS - Leito Addon.esp
 29 1d SexLabTools.esp
 30 1e Predator Vision.esp
 31 1f SuperbSerana.esp
 32 20 ZZAelaTheHuntress.esp
 33 21 YourMarketStall.esp
 34 22 MoreNastyCritters.esp
 35 23 Moonlight Tales Special Edition.esp
 36 24 Tembtra Thief Armor.esp
 37 25 EMCompViljaSkyrim.esp
 38 26 SkyUI_SE.esp
 39 27 CBBE.esp
 40 28 RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
 41 29 SOSRaceMenu.esp
 42 2a RaceMenu.esp
 43 2b XPMSE.esp
 44 2c RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 45 2d ArgonianFins.esp
 46 2e DVA - Dynamic Vampire Appearance.esp
 47 2f LWPlayerHeadTracking.esp
 48 30 12FemaleBrows.esp
 49 31 ImprovedNPCs.esp
 50 32 Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
 51 33 sanguinesDebauchery.esp
 52 34 Keep It Clean.esp
       SimpleSlavery.esp
 53 35 MiasLair.esp
 54 36 Frostfall.esp
 55 37 SexLab_Solutions.esp
 56 38 AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
 57 39 SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
 58 3a SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
 59 3b SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
 60 3c Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 61 3d SOS - ERF - HighPoly Addon.esp
 62 3e SOS - ERF - HighPoly Equipable.esp
 63 3f SLAnimLoader.esp
 64 40 SLAL_ProxyAnimObjects.esp
 65 41 zzEstrus.esp
 66 42 AnubAnimObj.esp
 67 43 HentaiCreatures.esp
 68 44 SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
 69 45 SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
 70 46 SexLabDefeat.esp
 71 47 TDF_AP_IndHookersPlug_In.esp
 72 48 SexLab_Dialogues.esp
 73 49 SlaveTats.esp
 74 4a SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp
 75 4b DeviousFollowers.esp
       TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp
 76 4c DeviouslyHelpless.esp
 77 4d mslDeviousCaptures.esp
       daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp
 78 4e SpousesEnhancedSE.esp
 79 4f SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
 80 50 Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim.esp
 81 51 YOT - Keep it Clean.esp
 82 52 FNIS.esp
 83 53 Skyrim_Strap_Ons.esp
 84 54 UIExtensions.esp
 85 55 NewmillerPiercings2.esp
 86 56 NewmillerPiercings3.esp
 87 57 RSChildren.esp
 88 58 DeadlyDragons.esp
 89 59 ORM-Arvak.esp
 90 5a JRArcaneArcherPack.esp
 91 5b JRDwarvenMudcrabPatch.esp
 92 5c JRSpellPackPatch.esp
 93 5d SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
 94 5e Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
 95 5f RLO - IC Patch.esp
 96 60 Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
 97 61 Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp

Edit: I also tried switching Sanguine's gender, just in case. It still crashed. :c

31 minutes ago, shar181 said:

So I'm having a pretty bad issue. A CTD every time I try to sleep in front of Sanguine's Shrine. I looked it up on the github page and only found one mention of this problem, and it was suggested that the cause was not having the skeleton correctly installed. The skeleton is working fine for me, so I don't think that's the problem. Here's my load order, just in case that helps!

Hide contents

0  0 Skyrim.esm
  1  1 Update.esm
  2  2 Dawnguard.esm
  3  3 HearthFires.esm
  4  4 Dragonborn.esm
  5  5 Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
  6  6 SexLab.esm
  7  7 Devious Devices - Assets.esm
  8  8 CreatureFramework.esm
  9  9 Campfire.esm
 10  a SexLabAroused.esm
 11  b Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 12  c Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 13  d ApachiiHair.esm
 14  e Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
 15  f ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 16 10 daymoyl.esm
 17 11 RSkyrimChildren.esm
 18 12 SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
 19 13 SLAL_K4Anims.esp
 20 14 SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp
 21 15 NibblesAnimObjects.esp
 22 16 M2M_Animations_SE.esp
 23 17 TrueStormsSE.esp
 24 18 DarkerNights.esp
 25 19 RLO - Exteriors.esp
 26 1a RLO - Interiors.esp
 27 1b RLO - Effects.esp
 28 1c SOS - Leito Addon.esp
 29 1d SexLabTools.esp
 30 1e Predator Vision.esp
 31 1f SuperbSerana.esp
 32 20 ZZAelaTheHuntress.esp
 33 21 YourMarketStall.esp
 34 22 MoreNastyCritters.esp
 35 23 Moonlight Tales Special Edition.esp
 36 24 Tembtra Thief Armor.esp
 37 25 EMCompViljaSkyrim.esp
 38 26 SkyUI_SE.esp
 39 27 CBBE.esp
 40 28 RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
 41 29 SOSRaceMenu.esp
 42 2a RaceMenu.esp
 43 2b XPMSE.esp
 44 2c RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 45 2d ArgonianFins.esp
 46 2e DVA - Dynamic Vampire Appearance.esp
 47 2f LWPlayerHeadTracking.esp
 48 30 12FemaleBrows.esp
 49 31 ImprovedNPCs.esp
 50 32 Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
 51 33 sanguinesDebauchery.esp
 52 34 Keep It Clean.esp
       SimpleSlavery.esp
 53 35 MiasLair.esp
 54 36 Frostfall.esp
 55 37 SexLab_Solutions.esp
 56 38 AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
 57 39 SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
 58 3a SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
 59 3b SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
 60 3c Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 61 3d SOS - ERF - HighPoly Addon.esp
 62 3e SOS - ERF - HighPoly Equipable.esp
 63 3f SLAnimLoader.esp
 64 40 SLAL_ProxyAnimObjects.esp
 65 41 zzEstrus.esp
 66 42 AnubAnimObj.esp
 67 43 HentaiCreatures.esp
 68 44 SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
 69 45 SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
 70 46 SexLabDefeat.esp
 71 47 TDF_AP_IndHookersPlug_In.esp
 72 48 SexLab_Dialogues.esp
 73 49 SlaveTats.esp
 74 4a SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp
 75 4b DeviousFollowers.esp
 76 4c DeviouslyHelpless.esp
 77 4d mslDeviousCaptures.esp
 78 4e SpousesEnhancedSE.esp
 79 4f SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
 80 50 Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim.esp
 81 51 YOT - Keep it Clean.esp
 82 52 FNIS.esp
 83 53 Skyrim_Strap_Ons.esp
 84 54 UIExtensions.esp
 85 55 NewmillerPiercings2.esp
 86 56 NewmillerPiercings3.esp
 87 57 RSChildren.esp
 88 58 DeadlyDragons.esp
 89 59 ORM-Arvak.esp
 90 5a JRArcaneArcherPack.esp
 91 5b JRDwarvenMudcrabPatch.esp
 92 5c JRSpellPackPatch.esp
 93 5d SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
 94 5e Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
 95 5f RLO - IC Patch.esp
 96 60 Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
 97 61 Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp

Edit: I also tried switching Sanguine's gender, just in case. It still crashed. :c

It might be due to the skeleton in Nasty Critter for the Skeevers in there. A bad mesh/skeleton is bad regardless of what type it is. 

32 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

It might be due to the skeleton in Nasty Critter for the Skeevers in there. A bad mesh/skeleton is bad regardless of what type it is. 

I will give that a try as soon as I'm done in Markarth. :3

Edit: Changing the skeever mesh did not help. I'm not super surprised though; I'm not getting the CTD when I enter the cave where the statue is. I'm getting it when I sleep in front of the statue (when you're transported to the dreamworld).

8 hours ago, shar181 said:

I will give that a try as soon as I'm done in Markarth. :3

Edit: Changing the skeever mesh did not help. I'm not super surprised though; I'm not getting the CTD when I enter the cave where the statue is. I'm getting it when I sleep in front of the statue (when you're transported to the dreamworld).

That could be a corrupted mesh in the Dreamworld. Can you open the console and type in the COC code for it and then see if it crashes?

In console mode type in "help Dreamworld" without quotation marks. Then look for something like cell _SD_Dreamworld. Get the correct name and then type in "coc <name of cell>" press enter. 

On 7/21/2019 at 10:36 AM, Fuzzy_Fox said:

That could be a corrupted mesh in the Dreamworld. Can you open the console and type in the COC code for it and then see if it crashes?

In console mode type in "help Dreamworld" without quotation marks. Then look for something like cell _SD_Dreamworld. Get the correct name and then type in "coc <name of cell>" press enter. 

Turns out the cell is "_SD_sanguine_dreams". And it crashed on the loading screen, just like it did when I tried to sleep in the cave. :c

In a seemingly unrelated problem, I was missing objects in certain bondage animations. I reinstalled my ZAZ animation pack in an effort to fix this, and found that there are 9 file conflicts between ZAZ and SD;

Spoiler

doggiebelt.dds

doggiebelt_em.dds

koffiicube.dds

license.txt

slavegagrune1.dds

steel_n.dds

yokeiron_d.dds

yokeiron_em.dds

yokeiron_n.dds

I'm going to try reversing the priority in Vortex to see if that helps.

Edit: It did not help. And I discovered that the object meshes were missing because I didn't install that option when I installed the animation pack. Back to square one. x.x

Edit 2: Another distressing discovery. I get a CTD while fighting/killing Flowering Spriggans. :v

Will it cause any bugs if the PC's owner is also their follower? I'm asking because there is a textbox message when being enslaved that the 'follower is dragged away' so I'm not sure if I'm creating bugs. Should I always dismiss the owner to avoid bugs, or can I safely keep them as a follower?

What are the circumstances where the PC is allowed to use a weapon/spells when enslaved? I'm guessing I need to keep a high level of allowance points. Anyone know how many?

EDIT: Basically I want to go adventuring while enslaved and I'm trying to figure out if this or Devious Followers is a better way to play it.

I've tried this mod a lot now and while it's fun in a weird masochistic way, there are a few things I don't get that can become very frustrating. Why is buyout gold refreshed every day? Isn't it enough that we reach the required amount once? There are only a limited amount of items laying around that we can bribe him with.

Are we supposed to get our stamina refilled to half when the collar sends chocks? This means that we can't really die from it. Your health also doesn't drop below a certain threshold and seems to go back up now and then. Doesn't make sense. Make the collar more punishing to make it harder to run away while the leash is in effect. Your owner is too incompetent to keep you under control. It was better in old versions when you blacked out and was teleported to your owner. That had some real effect at least.

Is your owner supposed to go outside if you start in a dungeon? This makes things a bit complicated when you try to follow him and he goes back in at the same time, resulting in loss of allowance and punishment.

26 minutes ago, JCPunch94 said:

So my game keeps crashing anytime one of the events from this mod starts. I've had other death alternatives events happen and all was well but my game crashes immediately when I die to a spriggan or go to dream world. Is there a fix for this

Sounds almost like the same problem I have.

Do you also CTD when you kill a spriggan? (And is it a Spriggan, or a Flowering Spriggan?)

22 minutes ago, JCPunch94 said:

no i dont but i just tryied loading in a floeering spriggan in and realized i cant even see them all i get is the insects and sword. you know how to fix that as that might be my problem'

I'm testing that myself. Typing in Help "Flowering Spriggan" 4 gave me a list of three Flowering Spriggans;

3D924E50:  When I spawned this one, it was just the insect mesh with a sword. No body. I was able to kill it and even loot/equip the special Spriggan Armor that makes you do lewd things. Note; the spriggan was not just invisible.

3D1039F6: Trying to spawn this one causes an immediate CTD. I just see the shadow of a Flowering Spriggan appear before the crash happens.

FF000E0F: Using this one with the "placeatme" command spawns a random animal. Wolf, cave bear, etc.

Spawning in normal spriggans hasn't caused a CTD yet, but I'm going to try letting one kill me.

Edit: So, I didn't run into any CTDs with the normal spriggans, whether I killed them them or let them kill me. Surrendering to the normal Spriggan successfully started the Flowering Spriggan scenerio from SD+.

I'll also add here: Whenever I've run into a Flowering Spriggan in the wild (presumably the ones that cause a CTD for me) they've had a visible body.

10 minutes ago, shar181 said:

I'm testing that myself. Typing in Help "Flowering Spriggan" 4 gave me a list of three Flowering Spriggans;

3D924E50:  When I spawned this one, it was just the insect mesh with a sword. No body. I was able to kill it and even loot/equip the special Spriggan Armor that makes you do lewd things.

3D1039F6: Trying to spawn this one causes an immediate CTD. I just see the shadow of a Flowering Spriggan appear before the crash happens.

FF000E0F: Using this one with the "placeatme" command spawns a random animal. Wolf, cave bear, etc.

Spawning in normal spriggans hasn't caused a CTD yet, but I'm going to try letting one kill me.

same got CTD when trying to spawn second one and a regular spriggan still caused CTD for me

19 minutes ago, JCPunch94 said:

same got CTD when trying to spawn second one and a regular spriggan still caused CTD for me

It's possible the two CTDs aren't related. Maybe there's a problem with the mesh you have the Spriggan set to use in the Creature Framework?

If you don't mind, could you also try spawning in Sanguine? Help "Sanguine" 4 shows four possible NPCs named Sanguine.

0002E1F2: This one spawned the Sanguine from the vanilla game, who appears during his daedric questline. Spawning him caused no problems.

3D03F497: This one spawned a red-skinned sanguine wearing blue clothes. I think this is the male version of Sanguine you'll meet if you successfully enter the Dreamworld.

3D0891A6: Spawning this one caused an immediate CTD.

3F0950E3: This one looks just like the vanilla Sanguine, and caused no issues when he appeared.

10 minutes ago, shar181 said:

It's possible the two CTDs aren't related. Maybe there's a problem with the mesh you have the Spriggan set to use in the Creature Framework?

If you don't mind, could you also try spawning in Sanguine? Help "Sanguine" 4 shows four possible NPCs named Sanguine.

0002E1F2: This one spawned the Sanguine from the vanilla game, who appears during his daedric questline. Spawning him caused no problems.

3D03F497: This one spawned a red-skinned sanguine wearing blue clothes. I think this is the male version of Sanguine you'll meet if you successfully enter the Dreamworld.

3F0950E3: This one looks just like the vanilla Sanguine, and caused no issues when he appeared.

Well I'm geting different I'd codes than you but 

First one is the same

9203F497: immediate CTD

920891A6: tried it twice 1) naked sanguine then CTD 2) immediate CTD

Didn't have a 4th I'd code for sanguine 

17 minutes ago, shar181 said:

Using SE version, also been having a CTD when entering dreamworld.
I tried spawning in Sanguine as well; however, I only had three Sanguine NPCs, and only the vanilla one didn't lead to a CTD when spawned.

3 minutes ago, JCPunch94 said:

Well I'm geting different I'd codes than you but 

First one is the same

9203F497: immediate CTD

920891A6: tried it twice 1) naked sanguine then CTD 2) immediate CTD

Didn't have a 4th I'd code for sanguine 

Hm. The fourth one I had must be from a different mod. I'm not sure, but I think the first two digits of the code are determined by the position of the mod in your load order.

Here's my load order, sorted with LOOT:

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
ccbgssse002-exoticarrows.esl
ccfsvsse001-backpacks.esl
ccffbsse002-crossbowpack.esl
ccbgssse014-spellpack01.esl
ccbgssse010-petdwarvenarmoredmudcrab.esl
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
RSkyrimChildren.esm
LegacyoftheDragonborn.esm
SexLab.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
Campfire.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
daymoyl.esm
XPMSE.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
SLSO_F_VP_The Girl Next Door.esp
SLSO_F_VP_Maria.esp
SLSO_F_VP_Eliz.esp
SLSO.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
ELFX - Exteriors.esp
TrueStormsSE.esp
SkyUI_SE.esp
SexlabLightMeUp.esp
Cassandra Apocrypha CBBE SE.esp
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
SLAL_K4Anims.esp
SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp
NibblesAnimObjects.esp
M2M_Animations_SE.esp
SOS - Leito Addon.esp
SexLabTools.esp
Predator Vision.esp
SuperbSerana.esp
ZZAelaTheHuntress.esp
YourMarketStall.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
Tembtra Thief Armor.esp
EMCompViljaSkyrim.esp
CBBE.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
RaceMenu.esp
No NPC Greetings.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
ArgonianFins.esp
DVA - Dynamic Vampire Appearance.esp
LWPlayerHeadTracking.esp
MilkModNEW.esp
Bolt Vendors.esp
sr_FillHerUp.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
12FemaleBrows.esp
MilkMod_MilkPumpsFancy.esp
MilkModNEW CF.esp
MilkModNEW HF.esp
ImprovedNPCs.esp
Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
Keep It Clean.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp
MiasLair.esp
Frostfall.esp
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
JRSpellPackPatch.esp
SexLab_Solutions.esp
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - ERF - HighPoly Addon.esp
SOS - ERF - HighPoly Equipable.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SLAL_ProxyAnimObjects.esp
AnubAnimObj.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
TDF_AP_IndHookersPlug_In.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
SlaveTats.esp
SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp
DeviousFollowers.esp
Spank That Ass.esp
DeviouslyHelpless.esp
mslDeviousCaptures.esp
SpousesEnhancedSE.esp
SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
FNIS.esp
Skyrim_Strap_Ons.esp
UIExtensions.esp
NewmillerPiercings2.esp
NewmillerPiercings3.esp
RSChildren.esp
DeadlyDragons.esp
ORM-Arvak.esp
JRArcaneArcherPack.esp
JRDwarvenMudcrabPatch.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
HornyCreatures.esp
Moonlight Tales Special Edition.esp
Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim.esp
Apocalypse - Ordinator Compatibility Patch.esp
YOT - Keep it Clean.esp
Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
ELFXEnhancer.esp
Immersive Citizens - ELFXEnhancer patch.esp

21 minutes ago, shar181 said:

Hm. The fourth one I had must be from a different mod. I'm not sure, but I think the first two digits of the code are determined by the position of the mod in your load order.

Here's my load order, sorted with LOOT:

Hide contents

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
ccbgssse002-exoticarrows.esl
ccfsvsse001-backpacks.esl
ccffbsse002-crossbowpack.esl
ccbgssse014-spellpack01.esl
ccbgssse010-petdwarvenarmoredmudcrab.esl
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
RSkyrimChildren.esm
LegacyoftheDragonborn.esm
SexLab.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
Campfire.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
daymoyl.esm
XPMSE.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
SLSO_F_VP_The Girl Next Door.esp
SLSO_F_VP_Maria.esp
SLSO_F_VP_Eliz.esp
SLSO.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
ELFX - Exteriors.esp
TrueStormsSE.esp
SkyUI_SE.esp
SexlabLightMeUp.esp
Cassandra Apocrypha CBBE SE.esp
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
SLAL_K4Anims.esp
SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp
NibblesAnimObjects.esp
M2M_Animations_SE.esp
SOS - Leito Addon.esp
SexLabTools.esp
Predator Vision.esp
SuperbSerana.esp
ZZAelaTheHuntress.esp
YourMarketStall.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
Tembtra Thief Armor.esp
EMCompViljaSkyrim.esp
CBBE.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
RaceMenu.esp
No NPC Greetings.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
ArgonianFins.esp
DVA - Dynamic Vampire Appearance.esp
LWPlayerHeadTracking.esp
MilkModNEW.esp
Bolt Vendors.esp
sr_FillHerUp.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
12FemaleBrows.esp
MilkMod_MilkPumpsFancy.esp
MilkModNEW CF.esp
MilkModNEW HF.esp
ImprovedNPCs.esp
Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
Keep It Clean.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp
MiasLair.esp
Frostfall.esp
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
JRSpellPackPatch.esp
SexLab_Solutions.esp
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - ERF - HighPoly Addon.esp
SOS - ERF - HighPoly Equipable.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SLAL_ProxyAnimObjects.esp
AnubAnimObj.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
TDF_AP_IndHookersPlug_In.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
SlaveTats.esp
SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp
DeviousFollowers.esp
Spank That Ass.esp
DeviouslyHelpless.esp
mslDeviousCaptures.esp
SpousesEnhancedSE.esp
SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
FNIS.esp
Skyrim_Strap_Ons.esp
UIExtensions.esp
NewmillerPiercings2.esp
NewmillerPiercings3.esp
RSChildren.esp
DeadlyDragons.esp
ORM-Arvak.esp
JRArcaneArcherPack.esp
JRDwarvenMudcrabPatch.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
HornyCreatures.esp
Moonlight Tales Special Edition.esp
Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim.esp
Apocalypse - Ordinator Compatibility Patch.esp
YOT - Keep it Clean.esp
Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
ELFXEnhancer.esp
Immersive Citizens - ELFXEnhancer patch.esp

i cant use loot as i have incompatible plugins that cause an infinte load screen at main menu but im going to bed butl let me know if you find out any thing as ill be checking back in tomorrow when i wake up

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp=1
Heels Sound.esm=1
FlowerGirls SE.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
SMSkyrim.esp=1
Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1