46 minutes ago, cailic said:

I am using Male Dragonic Argonian Textures.  The argonians have the non-textured, SOS schlong when running around with an erection.  It changes to the Dragonic schlong during sex scenes.  Is there a way to make the Dragonic textures work during non sex scenes? 

Did you make sure to have the textures installed as well? Sometimes a reinstall is all you need to fix a problem like that. If not than im not too sure what to tell you as im not familiar with that mod

3 hours ago, SniperWolfOrtiz said:

Did you make sure to have the textures installed as well? Sometimes a reinstall is all you need to fix a problem like that. If not than im not too sure what to tell you as im not familiar with that mod

Yes.  the textures are there for the non-erect version and during sex scenes.  If they are just standing there with erection, it has the SOS textures and the schlongs stand straight up.  The  Dragonic schlong stands straight out. 

On 8/15/2019 at 12:54 PM, SniperWolfOrtiz said:

Does anyone know if this version of the mod has been ported to SSE? Because as it stands i dont think it is and if not i would like to know if anyone has any idea how to port it as this version of the mod would help me out a ton with another mod that i am fixing. 

The SSE port would be the latest version of this mod since this mod hasn't been updated in an extremely long time (years before SSE).

2 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

The SSE port would be the latest version of this mod since this mod hasn't been updated in an extremely long time (years before SSE).

Alright. do you know anyone that does know how to write dll files then? because that is all that is needed for this mod to be ported to sse and that would to a ton of people favors. More so for those making underwear mods that work with SoS (like myself).

6 hours ago, SniperWolfOrtiz said:

I know about that one. I mean the current version of the oldrim SoS to SSE. AKA where there is changes to how slot 52 is used.

I assumed by "this version" you mean SOS Full as opposed to Lite. You asked " do you know anyone that does know how to write dll files then " and there is somebody who is already doing it so I suggest you ask the questions you have in a more specific way in that thread.

7 hours ago, prinyo said:

I assumed by "this version" you mean SOS Full as opposed to Lite. You asked " do you know anyone that does know how to write dll files then " and there is somebody who is already doing it so I suggest you ask the questions you have in a more specific way in that thread.

If you can may you point me to that thread so i can see. unless of course your talking about the SSE version of SoS's thread.

2 hours ago, SniperWolfOrtiz said:

If you can may you point me to that thread so i can see. unless of course your talking about the SSE version of SoS's thread.

That link leads to a fully working version of SOS for SSE, it is a direct port of this one with rewritten dll's that work for the 64-bit engine.

26 minutes ago, johann7124 said:

That link leads to a fully working version of SOS for SSE, it is a direct port of this one with rewritten dll's that work for the 64-bit engine.

I understand that. What i am looking for is THIS version of SoS being ported to SSE not the current SSE version which is a older version of SoS. Because in the current SSE version of SoS it doesn't have the fix for slot 52 which is what i'm looking for in the SSE version of SoS

3 hours ago, SniperWolfOrtiz said:

I understand that. What i am looking for is THIS version of SoS being ported to SSE not the current SSE version which is a older version of SoS. Because in the current SSE version of SoS it doesn't have the fix for slot 52 which is what i'm looking for in the SSE version of SoS

The version for SSE is THIS version modified for SSE.  They didn't port some other older version.  If you are having a problem with slot 52 then you need to be posting on the support thread for the SSE version.

I need some piece of advice. I made an equipable schlong model, an ARMO slot 52. But it shows up on an actor only if I set No Schlong in MCM. How to make it cover, override the SOS addon? Changing priority value doesn't help.

Running with revealing armor and clothes, which make the mage robes revealing.

Just realized Extra Bandits ships a bunch of extra robe variants, which are revealing because of the other mods.  (This is in the middle of a playthrough.)

I add the SOS_Revealing KW to override records in my smashed patch so I don't have to fix them all by hand.

Now I'm borked. SOS thinks they are marked revealing by default, so it won't let me change their revealing status. But they weren't given the 52 armor slot on startup (guessing here) so they aren't revealing and I get a hole in the crotch. There's no way I've found to fix this. Can't set the slot in the UI, restarting SOS doesn't seem to re-apply the armor slot.

Anything to be done about this?

4 hours ago, Dawndrake said:

I want to increase the thickness(not length) of schlongs globally. Is there a way to do that?

There's a custom script to use with Tes5Edit somewhere on this topic. Two years or so ago I had the discussion with one of the users\moders here.

SOS Extended Scaling Options

There probaly was an update attached by dtester1 to one of the subsequent posts.

On 8/24/2019 at 10:56 PM, valdeir123 said:

ScreenShot7.png.d3a6d506f563fd8497f21cd0afb72527.pngI installed SOS Schlong correctly, but when I open the game it doesn't show the character's penis.

You may want to try taking the iron helmet off the female character, to turn that guy on so he wish to drop his pants. XD 

Seriously looks like you didn't install SOS correctly.

5 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

The quick and dirty fix seems to disable the check in SOS_Config.psc and recompile it. I guess it is :

If isRevealing && SOS_Quest.HasRevealingKeyword(akArmor)
            ; built-in revealing armors can't be modified
            optionName += " (built-in)"
        Else

[...]

My guess is SOS already added those armors to it's  list SOS_ConcealingArmors - you can check that by opening the debug popup for somebody who is wearing it, it is the last line.

On 8/24/2019 at 9:56 PM, valdeir123 said:

I installed SOS Schlong correctly, but when I open the game it doesn't show the character's penis.

Open the SOS MCM menu and try to assign a schlong. There should be hints about what is wrong.

15 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Running with revealing armor and clothes, which make the mage robes revealing.

Just realized Extra Bandits ships a bunch of extra robe variants, which are revealing because of the other mods.  (This is in the middle of a playthrough.)

I add the SOS_Revealing KW to override records in my smashed patch so I don't have to fix them all by hand.

Now I'm borked. SOS thinks they are marked revealing by default, so it won't let me change their revealing status. But they weren't given the 52 armor slot on startup (guessing here) so they aren't revealing and I get a hole in the crotch. There's no way I've found to fix this. Can't set the slot in the UI, restarting SOS doesn't seem to re-apply the armor slot.

Actually, I think I'm wrong. SOS adds slot 52 to keep the penis from being added, not to add it to revealing armor. So SOS must have added slot 52 when I started up. Then I changed the record to have the revealing KW but the record still has 52 on it.

ANYWAY there seems to be no way to get SOS to restart itself except a full uninstall and reinstall--is that right? "Restart SOS" and "Clean Schlongified Armors" don't work for that. All "Restart SOS" did for me is remove the dicks from characters who used to have them and not add them back. Is there some way to re-distribute dicks?

I've tried everything I can think of to get the mod working, still won't work, and won't show up in my MCM. So now I just have a bunch of useless files chilling while I have to use the generic Better Males and all the dudes now have constant shitty boners. Tried googling, and couldn't find a solution. So uh. Guess I'll just.. not have it. Great.