Potema Chronicles- A Skyrim Sex Mod Hentai movie series

I did read the books before watching the TV series Game of thrones and couldn't wait to see that sucker Joffrey dead. Maybe your bad guy will manage to do so too ;)  But in fact i think there are some improvements you should consider:

1) The more characters you introduce, the less the audience is going to care about them. Pila had a very strong intro, so i hope you are planing to go deeper into her background. Would be a shame otherwise *hic* :D

2) Improve the bad guys. I think the most Skyrim players dislike the Thalmor and enjoyed kicking them out of Skyrim. There is a lot of potential about them. Noname bad guys doing their thing should be led by recognizable characters, characters to hate. Maybe you are able to make them in some evil way charismatic. The best bad guys always are :cool: Well, i did hate the orcs from the old chronicles anyway and hoped the Dovahkin would 'thum in' the door ;) I realy felt sorry for this poor huntress, so: Good work

Mentioning this, i realy like the scene with Tullius. The way he thinks could be even lore friendly. In case he returns, in my opinion he shouldn't be a raper, but a cold hearted murderer. Watching his soldiers doing the dirty work for him for example. Giving famous bad guys their own theme improves them even further. My personal favorite is "lockdown" from Transformers 4

And of course: More *hic* funny Pilar *hic* (i enjoyed the way you...personalised...the classic songs from Skyrim :lol: )

Can't wait for the next act :)

Agree...all I can offer in my defense is Act 1, 2 and 3 I initially planned as one single release...but wanted to get something out earlier rather than talk about it for months. Also wanted to do that in consideration of the file size and download time such a massive thing would produce for users with slower computers.

I guess better planning on my part would have helped this be less of a botch job...so sorry. I'm not going to say I'm new at making Skyrim films anymore...cause I'm not. I am new however at actually trying to deliver on a plot and keep a decent story pace going...while still catering to people who like myself who just normally click sex scene to sex scene. It's quite difficult a balance...and I hope to improve on it as time goes on. I guess this is a direction problem of "who should I cater more to?".

Many of the things you mention I actually had to cut out of act 1 and save for act 2 or maybe 3

see below for act 2/3 spoilers that may or may not address what you mentioned (though this is not all of the planned events)

fairly detailed back story for Pilar/Milna where mom gets raped by Falmer, further development for Irileth, a few more bits of dialogue from the citizens of Rorikstead (so that she didn't just piss them all off for no reason and we never see them again), Balgruuf and Evelia in a sex scene, return to "Camp Tullius" to see what's happening in Solitude, and Amandas "end". Possibly even a return to Cicero after the other characters have been properly introduced.

Oh My! You ever going to release these girls as followers? They are great looking and unique.

It's still a planned process...like before only now that I've learned a little more about making followers the problems I'm facing are different.

One is do I make and actual follower mod, with unique combat stats...abilities and AI (meaning Lilica is a vampire/Succubus with appropriate abilities and blood magic, Pilar is a great sword warrior with a shout)..meaning I devote all my time to follower mods instead of movies? Or do I just release what I plan to do for the movies to function? Meaning the mod sucks and is given limited support.

Also...I think other mod makers like to give permission first before you use their mods as resources in a publicly distributed mod of your own. For dozens of followers with borrowed equipment/weapons...this means quite a bit of permissions I'll be hunting for. Afaik..same rule doesn't apply to movies...which advertise and promote the mods more than take endorsements/rep away from by being available elsewhere.

No need to defend yourself! You are doing a great job, i just thought i share a piece of my own experience in writing short stories :) There are already so many follower mods, so screw the mods and make more movies :lol: Hmmm...what about a group of imperial soldiers raiding a nord farm somewhere in the wild? Almost some kind of hobby for roman legionaries during Caesars campaign in gaul or the war against the british celts.

Maybe in some way inspiring for you

Inspiration for a possible new character (and my own female Dova ;) ...)

Wonderful mod for any kind of Skyrim RPG video

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32988/?

Oh My! You ever going to release these girls as followers? They are great looking and unique.

It's still a planned process...like before only now that I've learned a little more about making followers the problems I'm facing are different.

One is do I make and actual follower mod, with unique combat stats...abilities and AI (meaning Lilica is a vampire/Succubus with appropriate abilities and blood magic, Pilar is a great sword warrior with a shout)..meaning I devote all my time to follower mods instead of movies? Or do I just release what I plan to do for the movies to function? Meaning the mod sucks and is given limited support.

Also...I think other mod makers like to give permission first before you use their mods as resources in a publicly distributed mod of your own. For dozens of followers with borrowed equipment/weapons...this means quite a bit of permissions I'll be hunting for. Afaik..same rule doesn't apply to movies...which advertise and promote the mods more than take endorsements/rep away from by being available elsewhere.

I understand your concerns and I would mainly focus on your films. You could just do base characters and let people using mods like UFO, ATF & EFF assign them their perks and spells themselves. Same with armor, just assign basic clothes and point people to the mods needed for their gear. Custom gear among other things that uses authors resources, you can try and ask about using it, if they say no then people can hook them up as they see fit.

No need to defend yourself! You are doing a great job, i just thought i share a piece of my own experience in writing short stories :) There are already so many follower mods, so screw the mods and make more movies :lol: Hmmm...what about a group of imperial soldiers raiding a nord farm somewhere in the wild? Almost some kind of hobby for roman legionaries during Caesars campaign in gaul or the war against the british celts.

Maybe in some way inspiring for you

Inspiration for a possible new character (and my own female Dova ;) ...)

Wonderful mod for any kind of Skyrim RPG video

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32988/?

Sorry, hope it didn't sound like the "bad kind" of defensive. I actually welcome any suggestions, whether I'm able to implement them or not or thought about them already or not. Odds are if no suggestions were made considering that I might have already thought about it or can't technically pull it off, then none would be made at all!

It was suggestions before that made me learn how to film indoor scenes and still have appropriate lighting...learn the "say" command...get HDT (which I wasn't even fully aware of)...etc etc

As for the Roman overhaul...that falls more on the "technically impossible" side of things...I think for now. My favorite type of bad guys are soldiers in a dominating empire...and yeah I don't think anyone pulls that off as well as the Romans did. Guess the problem is I've already kind of started with the Imperial Legion/Stormcloaks/ Skyrim lore and a sudden overhaul might be a little jarring.

Plus, I'm not sure how badly installing such a game would disrupt my Skyrim game as it is now. Believe it or not, Mod Organizer is so awesome that even with 253 mods (some that I flick on and off as needed) it's actually quite stable right now...my CTDs only happen when I start getting to free and careless with the console and break things...but I can go into any area and still do all the things a normal Skyrim playthrough asks for. But that's because now I only install mods at a smaller scale (armor, hair, basic followers etc)..more in depth stuff means taking a bigger risk.

That said...I'm pretty sure after Chronicle 1 Skyrim lore will have run its course. Assassins in Skyrim, Mages in Skyrim, Bandits etc etc...I will have covered it (some twice over if you count the old work). In which case it will very well be time to use one of those overhaul mods (Tropical Skyrim could sub for Akavir, Elsweyr or Hammerfell depending on location in Skyrim)...or I could go to Solstheim. There's lots of choices...but I think the main point will be to get away from having groups of women that are mostly Nord/Imperial models.

Again...Beyond Skyrim will surely help the series out if by the time I'm ready to start Chronicle 2 one of the more "different" provinces from Skyrim has been released and works. I'm thinking it probably wont be though...so I'm likely going to do an overhaul/mod reset first or Solstheim first.

SomeDragonbornGuy

dryuya, on 21 Aug 2014 - 6:54 PM, said:snapback.png

SomeDragonbornGuy, on 21 Aug 2014 - 3:35 PM, said:snapback.png

I understand your concerns and I would mainly focus on your films. You could just do base characters and let people using mods like UFO, ATF & EFF assign them their perks and spells themselves. Same with armor, just assign basic clothes and point people to the mods needed for their gear. Custom gear among other things that uses authors resources, you can try and ask about using it, if they say no then people can hook them up as they see fit.

Your point and McBaals are both valid...hmm...

Consider though that "just making enough of a follower mod to function for what I need" will probably only entail that I only make a mod for a handful of characters, maybe even just one or two. And this won't be based on looks or how popular they are with other people...but on technical reasons. I could very well only make one of my "Balgruuf the Greater doppelganger"...and wouldn't that be a kick in the balls? :shy:

The ECE preset and mod lists are seeming more and more like all I will do. But I'd be thrilled to see if from that another user chooses to make followers. 

I think you got me wrong, i didnt mean to leave Skyrim at all. I was thinking about the imperial armor replacer mod, not the complete overhaul version. I am using it myself and i must say: It feels way more like a civil war with the 4th imperial legion sent to oppress a nord uprising. I think the lore legion looks just boring.

I think you got me wrong, i didnt mean to leave Skyrim at all. I was thinking about the imperial armor replacer mod, not the complete overhaul version. I am using it myself and i must say: It feels way more like a civil war with the 4th imperial legion sent to oppress a nord uprising. I think the lore legion looks just boring.

I see. I'll look into it.

The thing I need to be catious of with Imperial armor replacers is that they don't mess with my male or female Tullius armors. General Tullius in particular has already made an appearance using armor that (I think) is coming from the Immersive armors mod...so it'd be in error to have him show up again in Roman legionnaire gear.

And I found here on LL the only sexy imperial armor to give to Rikke (aside from the ones that just use the same armor but strip the pants down to thongs...which aren't really my style).

TESV_2014_08_16_22_37_43_528_avi_snapsho

TESV_2014_08_16_22_45_07_879_avi_snapsho

TESV_2014_08_16_23_55_36_785_avi_snapsho

TESV_2014_08_18_08_26_38_635_avi_snapsho

TESV_2014_08_18_08_26_38_635_avi_snapsho

Besides these two, I wouldn't mind if the mook Imperials were dressed/armed a little differently I guess. 

Above all else though...I don't want to use the standalone version...if it works like the description says. Standalone is nice for actual game playthroughs but if I'm having to dress each imperial mook individually for each scene they're in it's not the way to go.

Anyway, I'll look into it.

I'm going to get character #2 out of the way, because I did release the prologue and never got to her...plus I want to update with SOMETHING since act 2 is still a ways from being done.

RAVELETTE BALGRUUF

2014_08_18_00035.jpg

Inspiration for her were obvious and pointed out earlier. Pretty much the most typical, generic type of "pink princess/Disney Princess" beauty one could think of. Not that I've ever found her character boring just that I had to remember with her not to try to make her looks super unique and stick with what has been commonly associated with picturesque prettiness (at least in American culture) for the last several hundred years. I guess in a way that is unique because most people who mod and make female characters in Skyrim all usually try for more exotic looks.

Super_princess_peach_20051226094112844_6

disney_princess_g.jpg

Rapunzel_Tangled.jpg

Non-Nude Images

2014_08_18_00025.jpg

2014_08_18_00026.jpg

2014_08_18_00027.jpg

2014_08_18_00030.jpg

2014_08_18_00032.jpg

2014_08_18_00037.jpg

2014_08_18_00038.jpg

2014_08_04_00003.jpg

2014_08_03_00003.jpg

2014_08_03_00001.jpg

2014_08_04_00008.jpg

Underwear/Partial Nude Images

2014_08_21_00014.jpg

2014_08_21_00015.jpg

2014_08_21_00019.jpg

2014_08_21_00020.jpg

2014_08_21_00021.jpg

Nudes

2014_08_21_00012.jpg

2014_08_21_00017.jpg

2014_08_21_00013.jpg

2014_08_04_00013.jpg

Mods/Race Used

Enhanced Character Edit

Temptress Race w/ UNPB mesh edit (though I manually inserted it, this guys files do it as well)

SG Hairs 268 edition

SC Noble Dresses

WIC Cloaks (probably a requirement for many future characters as well)

Expanded Jewelry Crafting (ring and necklace)

Lingerie Set for UNPB

All I remember...sorry don't think I got the panties in this list

ECE Preset. Using Mod Organizer and ECE so I can't guarantee anything with this...since I don't know how easily they transfer over.

_2_commonTriRaces.zip

Alternate Costume/Look Ideas? Feel free to add anything you think might work and it might have a chance to appear and/or replace what I've already determined. Here's some below I thought of...may implement or may not or maybe was just having fun with. Some may or may not be completely out of character but I still liked for whatever reason. There may even be spoilers inside....

2014_11_09_00039.jpg

2014_11_09_00043.jpg

2014_11_09_00044.jpg

I knew you had to have used Peach as partial inspiration. :P

Anyhow, just to ask, what are your plans surrounding tentacle scenes?

Hope to get through some of the better Estrus animations somehow...but really have no plan, or know who will be the recipient or recipients.

His "machine" animations draw blanks in the imagination...to me they "could" involve some sort of goings on in Dwemer ruins ...except they don't even really look Dwemer in nature...which leave me little to work with trying to somehow loosely tie it to Skyrim lore. 

Regular tentacles I like more, they can be "magically summoned" or part of a magic ritual like in the old stuff, or just a regular old beast from the deep that likes poon...so many more options.

Next act, as well as the Pilar/Milna sidestory/backstory (which I've now deemed runs too long to be included in the act but not long enough to be a real act in itself) will be released simultaneously around October 1st (basically could be the week before but likely no later than the week after) with act 2.

Because I think it'd be thematically perfect after that, I hope to get act 3 by Halloween. 

A entire month to wait :s Hope Pilar keeps drinking, singing and...other stuff *hic* :D

I apologize for the time it takes to make these. It's always been so, even with the old stuff. I don't know of any ways to expedite my process...I'm often curious how other machinima makers churn things out so quickly. And not just sex movies...I've seen some absolutely fantastic stuff churned out weekly by others (who claim, like me, that they're only using the game world and mods and no fancy CK tricks)

Hope to get through some of the better Estrus animations somehow...but really have no plan, or know who will be the recipient or recipients.

His "machine" animations draw blanks in the imagination...to me they "could" involve some sort of goings on in Dwemer ruins ...except they don't even really look Dwemer in nature...which leave me little to work with trying to somehow loosely tie it to Skyrim lore. 

Regular tentacles I like more, they can be "magically summoned" or part of a magic ritual like in the old stuff, or just a regular old beast from the deep that likes poon...so many more options.

Yeah, I wouldn't see machine stuff working, but tentacles is fine.

A shame you can't show actual clothes-ripping, but Skyrim's engine simply doesn't support such a complex animation. Too bad there also aren't pre-ripped outfits you could have a character wear while being raped.

Yeah, I wouldn't see machine stuff working, but tentacles is fine.

A shame you can't show actual clothes-ripping, but Skyrim's engine simply doesn't support such a complex animation. Too bad there also aren't pre-ripped outfits you could have a character wear while being raped.

There are some out there...but I think it'd be hard to show effectively in an animation

I'm not sure if distribution was mentioned anywhere else on the thread (have yet to read most of the replies) but I got a little bored and decided to setup a quick BTSync folder on my colo machine to help distribute some of the files. It's an easy way to throw around stuff like this, but not everyone likes keeping saved video files around either, so this wouldn't be best for them. This is more of a set-and-forget method to grab every video of a specific resolution.

I separated the folders into the resolutions you uploaded on Mega. The only issue with BTSync is it grabs/downloads everything in the selected folder since there's no selective sync. (Keep in mind that if you have the read-only secret entered in BTSync and delete a file on your end, it shouldn't re-download that file ever again.) If some people don't know about btsync, I can gladly add to this post to describe it better if you don't want to google it.

Now it *could* be setup per episode, creating an individual set for each folder (can't do per-file), which I could restructure and edit the below... but this format allows anyone to "subscribe" of sorts to the folder and get the updates on the fly once it's pushed to those folders by you.

I'll send dryuya the full-access secret to the whole folder structure if he chooses to use this method over other file sharing options. (Or if you don't care for this at all, I can just remove this too if you'd like.)

BTSync Read-Only Secret (All Files)

- 1080p​​​: BOEXR3GWTQKAKOVX5JUHWRIGGN4VW2FHZ
- 720p: BZAZPHVFZZE6MOZILIDPU5EQNPCULBYGE

...and if you want (all of) the old Potema Chronicles:
- BLHOMYS7WLHPT6LVI2HU54JBSA7B7GZZL

Enjoy. :)

+++ Edit: Actually, it appears the private message system isn't working at all, so no way to send that to you, dryuya. Let me know if there's a better way to get that info over to you.

I've commented on upload methods a lot in prior postings...comments that eventually led to the way I do it now.

The way i see it, Potema Chronicles seems to have a fairly good following on Loverslab (for just being a story/movie upload and not a mod) but not so much that it requires too many different avenues for upload. The more people who want to see it but can't for legitimate reasons, the more I feel obligated to produce for them a way they can...and right now there doesn't seem to be a lot of those people TBH.

I think most people will be hard pressed to find a better, less obligating method right now than Mega for direct uploads/downloads. It even beats torrents as it requires no seeding on my part. Knowing how the internet behaves in regards to file uploads though...I can't see something as good as Mega behaving for very long. In short, if something is good, free and works better than other things that'd make me pay in some way...it WILL get shut down in time. Just a prediction not a certainty

And for putting adult videos on a video site...I'd challenge anyone to tell me of a better place than Xvideos to do that. If your answer is "Naughty Machinima" then you lose  :shy: . Right now Xvideos works well, because it at least accepts my lower res file and doesn't seem to have any restrictions for what's in animated content. 

So I have direct downloads and video share methods covered...and for only a following of about 100. All things considered, if 80% of them are at least moderately satisfied with the video distribution now (given there's like 100 methods out there) then I'm hesitant to change it again. Since it's been awhile since I've seen "help, I can't download this" posts I think things are going pretty okay for now?

But I'll keep it in mind, like I said, Mega is right now "too good to be true"

Small suggestion: Have you considered having Evelia wear this outfit?

_img_37277_65733_1385510249.jpg

You can find it here: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/38164/?

And to convert it to a TBBP-capable form:

http://turbobit.net/6y5jjtqah6ce.html

OR

http://dfiles.ru/files/hwpotl7u5

I honestly think it would look hotter than the outfit she currently has, but it's your call.

Considered several mage type robes...and yeah they look good but it'd have to be rune-less (else what happens when the clothes come off?) and if I do the rune-less version it loses some appeal.

Yeah I still have several regrets from costume day...Aela and Elisif beingthe worst of them. I know I couldn't have possible chosen all the best stuff because there's so much out there. Luckily, I can also still theoretically change a characters armor but I'd rather not go crazy with doing it, especially ones that have been introduced in an episode (and remember the opening vid has almost all of them). There might come a good time to make her change though, if there is I'll use that.

I knew I should have established "alternate outfits" for many of them. Pilar might find a reason that sexy Dragonbone barbarian set someday. I honestly didn't know about it though as I don't always have my finger on new outfit mods...but again I guess changing every once in a while is okay.

Edit- See attached images...does anyone else have an opinion? Better or worse? Of course it's a little unfair since these were taken in the Aether suite, which always makes for better images. Also I'll need a UNPO version...does it exist?

2014_09_09_00009.jpg

2014_09_09_00011.jpg

2014_09_09_00014.jpg

2014_09_09_00016.jpg

I might just possibly manage to get out act 2 by this weekend...unlikely but possible.

If nothing else it will surely be before the posted release date. And the side story will be easy as cake (since it's basically a big rape-fest with little dialogue or other activities).

anyone know how to get the downloads for this so it can be used on my skyrim.

What exactly are you trying to get and/or apply to Skyrim? These are only video files. The only Skyrim files I've given are the ece presets.

If that's what you meant, you first need the ECE mod (which honestly even I don't fully recommend or endorse anymore given how much strides Racemenu has taken over it) then you can save the presets I supplied in two previous posts in C:\Users\<your user name>\Documents\my games\Skyrim\CME_save or whatever file folder structure you have

Or I think that's how it all works...honestly I only supply the presets cause I felt bad about never making follower mods

But if your not asking for presets...then there's nothing else in this thread I've given that is usable in Skyrim...so then I'm confused as well