Lovers with pk extender 2.4.3 Re-Up

Guest Donkey

Guest Donkey

-Updates:

LAPF compatible PK Extender version:   PK Extender for rev96 v5 - LAPF.7z

This download contains all files needed (other than the LAPF of course!!!  - please install PK Extender AFTER installing the LAPF).

If there are any issues please open a thread in the Lovers with PK support thread.

Thanks,

-Greg

Lovers with pk extender
PK Extender is BACK!!!!
Cheers to Donkey!!!!

Donkey has been kind enough to allow me to post his latest version of PK Extender here. Please do not contact him at Wolflore regarding this plugin, as he is now retired from modding. Direct any and all questions to the Lovers with PK technical support area.

I want to personally thank Donkey for his many contributions to Lovers with PK and to this forum. Donkey's massive contributions are something I both appreciate and seek to emulate.

Kind regards,
-Greg

Download Link for PK Extender 2.4.3 for use with Lovers with PK rev96:   See top of post above.

NOTE:  DO NOT change out animations 20, 21, 22, or 23!!!!  The ini files for these animations is set to group 5 and if you change out the ini files you will get spammed with errors.  These animations are integral to PK Extender.

It is an attempt to slightly diversify game-play of original mod. Author added new feature to PC and NPC called SP or Sex Power and its Levels. Added HUD status bars for it. Changed the principle of sex stage change. During sexual activity PC gaining experience, which in turn is used to increase the sex level.

There is a detailed readme file in archive (russian language). It's scares me to even look at it, not to mention its translation.

Original post by Acedouble

Lovers with PK Extender 2.0

Adds & changes:
- Modification moved to separate file, thanks to Bauin;
- Third-party fonts support for HUD – attempt to solve the problem with incorrect display of the text because of its size in the pre-installed game fonts;
- Added option to change the partner and the pose (a.k.a "sposgroup" or group of animations, in other words not that thing, that changing while pressing "grab" key) during usual sex. Have no idea what it means, sorry.

Character or pose change:
- Work only during normal act. Click the "weapon ready" key ("F" by default). In the menu that appears, select the desired option, then choose a pose or character, wait for the result;
- Pose list displayed by name from LoversAdultPlayPlus plugin.

Available characters are selected by next conditions:
1. All the actors following (follow) the player;
2. To the list from above and up to 9 totall actors joining by next conditions:
a) disposition to PC > 75;
B) PC is within sight of the actor.

Requirements:
1. Oblivion Script Extender (OBSE) 0020;
2. Lovers with PK rev.89;
3. LoversAdultPlay Plus; Minor pack Ashal
4. As of rev 94 requires AdultPlayPlusSSP
5. MenuQue OBSE plugin MenuQue. Copy "OBSE_Kyoma_MenuQue.dll" to "Data/Obse/Plugins".

Addons: that work well with lovers with pk extender 2.4:
Lovers Rapers Russian
Lovers Joburg for extender

Installation:
- Copy the contents of the archive to Data folder;
- If you previously used 1.0 version of the mod – opened in any text editor "hud_main_menu.xml" file, which is located in "Data/menus/main/" and delete the line:

- Save this file;
- Check if "hud_main_menu.xml" file located in "Data/Menus/main/" folder.

Load order:

Lovers with PK.esm
….
LoversAdultPlayPlusSSP.esp
….
Lovers with PK.esp
Lovers with PK Extender.esp
….
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

4. Do a clean save before updating to a new version of this mod.

LINK

Version 2.1

In future plans:
Change speed of satisfying the partner by his desires.. In other words, something like "asking" a player to change pose/stage and change speed of Sexpower reducing depending by prev. choice. There is a little problem with subtitles in original code, but I'll see what can I do about it. At least I can display text above/below subtitles.

Original post by Acedouble

Changes in 2.1:
- Oblivion XP integration;
- Changing dispositions from partner to player (up or down) after sex (usual sex);
- Added option to enable / disable the removal of clothing for the player and opponents;
- Slightly changed the dialogue in LoversAdultPlayPlus, issued depending on the satisfaction or dissatisfaction with the player character.

Changelog:

17-04-2012 Esp uploaded to fix the book who was not translated. This is for rev 94 only.

10-04-2012 Lovers With Pk Extender 2.4.3 Rev 94 As of now it requires a special version of LoversAdultPlayPlusSSP Included in the requirements section. Check point 4

26-01-2012 Re-Up For lovers extender still looking lovers Extender 2.4.3 for rev 91 of lovers with pk, the one icluded is created for lovers with pk rev 93 do not use it with rev 91. You would get many errors. Damn tapatalk for losing my stuff.. :@

ver.2.4.3

Lovers with PK Extender v2.4.3: http://rghost.ru/25326151
---
Changelog v2.4.3: - added the ability to adjust the position of the status bars directly in the game: to go into edit mode, press F11 to exit edit mode Press F12 control: ........... linear displacement of the status bar ..... per-pixel displacement of the status bar ............ reset the values ​​to those that were to enter the menu - Improved mode adjustment of partners during sex: Added ability to move fast to accelerate the movement of the control, press and hold down the "race" (control 10, Run) + standard navigation keys (1.2 , 3,4,9,0)

Ps: I've tried downloading it unsuccesfuly a few times if anyone gets lucky would you mind mirroring it please and thank you.

Ver.2.4
Added sang «[Lovers] to choose a pair of actors", which allows to make the two characters to have sex (the actors fall into the list if it is activated "exchange partners")
Opportunity to change the player to another character during the active violence
Fix for CGMortarPestle - if available in inventory, the script does not swear in the absence of mortar in creating Elixir
More stage "Prelude" before the act
Opportunity to meet a partner several times to obtain additional experience

ver2_3 included a walktrue how to activate the mod from the start
small fix, seems a few untranslated scripts slipped through the translation, if you find anymore please report these.
21-04-2011
Ver.2.3
Support for plug-Lovers MB2
Weapon, shield and a quiver in the characters before the act removed regardless of whether they connected or not an option exposure
Added ability to change the player to another actor in the process of law. sex.
Added potions restore / increase SexPower player, as well as their production of Dep. ingredients.
Fixed a bug with looping animations, and reset the camera, which occurred when more than one sexually active couple of characters.

Ver.2.1
Integration with modded Oblivion XP
Changing attitudes partner to the player (up or down) after the completion of the act
Added option to enable / disable the removal of clothing for the player and opponents
Slightly changed the dialogue in LoversAdultPlayPlus - issued depending on the satisfaction or dissatisfaction with the player character

Ver.2.0
The modification made to the Dep. file, for which thanks Bauin
Support for third-party fonts to HUD - an attempt to solve the problem with incorrect display of the text because of its size in the pre-game fonts
Added ability to change the partner, and posture during normal sex

Ver.1.0
Start / after otigryvaniya animation with characters removed / worn a quiver of arrows, if it was originally equipped.
Important! Equip quiver ok, but it adds only one arrow

Current issues for loves with pk extender 2.4
seems it is not compatible with the latest rev 90 if you still play with it, you risk that the animation won't reset itself correctly after sex ends. also dogs seems to be stuck in walking animation.

Control keys
Many people have reported problems on how to successfully use some of the control key for lovers with pk extender there is only 2 basics you need to know.

Also known as the Grab key default : Z
Z or Shift Z: is known to shuffle the animation

Also known as the Jump key Default : E
E or Shift E: Is known to change stages between animation styles.

Also known as the Ready weapon key Default : F
The F is used for the first time to go from Foreplay to normal sex animation.

If you find your stuck in foreplay make sure to use the F key first. then the hud display will activate.

Also many like to customize their own key and don't use Oblivion default keys, if you are still unsure what the key for your game is, hit the escape button then go in to options screen ==> Controls tab and see what the key for your game is.

Credits:
Acedouble
aka word blgodarnosti
All the developers and creators of Fashion Lovers with PK,
Baiun - for the localization of it,
Best - for providing the texture
Yunipuma - for help in setting up and testing of this modification

+ctrl>

Credits:
You guys have probably already noticed. But because of other games and short space of harddrive.
I decided to remove all contents of oblivion to make space for other games like New vegas and skyrim

And because of this i no longer support oblivion or will update or create new content for it. Because of this
I give permission for others who wants to make new additions based of my work to continue with there progress.

The only thing i do ask. If you are using anything from me not to forget to mention my name, because i spend allot
of time creating those mods and translations.

Donkey Signing off for Oblivion..

Older versions - Most are obsolete:

Guest Donkey

Do you have all the required files installed ?? you need these:

Requirements:

1. Oblivion Script Extender (OBSE) 0020;

2. Lovers with PK rev.89;

3. LoversAdultPlay Plus; base package Ashal

4. OBSE plugin MenuQue. Copy "OBSE_Kyoma_MenuQue.dll" to "Data/Obse/Plugins". MenuQue

take major note on point 3 it's adultplayplus not adultplayplusSSP.

Guest Donkey

I found a report that it is caused by bug 2.1

Can you check if this new fix fixes it ?? i hate updating a mod witch is broken..

Since i don't have much time this one will have to take a back burner too.. So don't expect any more updates for this one in while.

also can you explain your bug in more detail ?? In small amount of time i tested it, i at least have not experienced this bug. But that maybe because i am currently on my testing pc, witch don't have many mods installed.

I am currently testing this one also with my creature project.. The only thing limiting me is time.. :(

Guest Donkey

Updated to 2_3

Changelog:

Ver.2.3

Support for plug-Lovers MB2

Weapon, shield and a quiver in the characters before the act removed regardless of whether they connected or not an option exposure

Added ability to change the player to another actor in the process of law. sex.

Added potions restore / increase SexPower player, as well as their production of Dep. ingredients.

Fixed a bug with looping animations, and reset the camera, which occurred when more than one sexually active couple of characters.

Guest Donkey

I have no idea what your talking about, but the menu for sexual invites should look like this.

Maybe your playing with an untranslated loversAdultPlayPlus ?? try renaming AdultPlayplusSSP from ashal his pack to loversAdultPlayPlus.esp and see if it is still the same.

Also try download the file again, the very first i uploaded yesterday has some untranslated script. The one up now should be the fully working one. and also check the file size, if you have the one from 400KB that has some missing translations in it, the file size should be over 1MB.

• 1 month later...

Ooh just watched the video you uploaded. It seem's awesome! So from the video I see that there is:

• foreplay before sex

• option of switching yourself with another npc/spectator in the area
  • some new dialogue
  • option of having sex again when your partner is in orgasm

I will await 2.4 with great patience but with bated breath - looks as if it will be wonderful. I hesitate to ask but is there an ETA on its release (getting ready to duck...).?

Does this mean you have a replacement PC now? If so, I hope it is the monster/power house you truly deserve sir.

I hardly know any of you guys, but after reading many of your posts I regard folk like you (Donkey) and many others here as friends who I just haven't got to know well yet.

wishing you well,

Guest Donkey

Thanks for your kind words, but it is almost ready. I only have a few dialog lines then it will be ready. So far only testing to see if i haven't forgotten any left overs scripts with correct translations. There are so many scripts now, making some hard to look through if there is any message box in it.