Lovers with pk extender 2.4.3 Re-Up

Guest Donkey

small changelog:

Ver.2.4

Added sang «[Lovers] to choose a pair of actors\"' date=' which allows to make the two characters to have sex (the actors fall into the list if it is activated \"exchange partners\")

Opportunity to change the player to another character during the active violence

Fix for Mortar Pestilence - if available in inventory, the script does not swear in the absence of mortar in creating Elixir

More stage \"Prelude\" before the act

Opportunity to meet a partner several times to obtain additional experience

[/quote']

What this means is if you are attacked by several npc and you are raped there is a chance some npc will switch to rape your character too. The same goes the other way, if you rape an npc and you have some followers you can exchange this to your companions and they will continue where you left off with the npc.

2 new new animation included for foreplay 20 and 21, These will automatically start at start of a sex act, except for rape.

One of the greater option is your partner can have multiple orgasms during sex act. Just chose to continue and the sex acts automatically starts over again.

There are lots more changes but i will leave that up to you to find out.

Download section updated to 2.4

1294553695015.jpg

Aw yeah!! Thank you so much Donkey!

Unfrotunately, I'm having some problems with this mod. Whenever I initiate an a sex romp, it gets stuck in foreplay mode, worse still neither characters stamina bar goes down, I tried reloading the game, but the 2 charcters stamina bar remained despite being a completely different character. So I brought up the console and noticed one script was having an error over and over:

Could not create function context for function script

Error in script 18030d83

Couldn't create event list

Any idea what is causing this? Also Donkey your readme and DL page load orders are different, one has PK extender above AnimsPriority the other beneath.(tried both neither corrected the problem)

Guest Donkey

Did you activate the Manual key jump instead auto jump??The bar not working means you have not done what  the included walk-true tells you to do.

Once you have activate it. you can use the E key to switch and then click on F to really start the fuck animation or you will remain stuck at the foreplay. The included readme is the very same the one from gamesource gave. But it does not make much sense. Why place it under iddleanimation. And kill all other animation in the process ?? The load order from download section is the correct one.

Start lovers with pk spell and click on Progression settings then click on players progressions: automatic and change it to manual.

This mod require some activation before you can start playing that is why i included a walk-true. Leaving it at automatic destroys the purpose of using it.

Guest Donkey

I have the same problem but I know that mine is set to manual.

Did you make a clean save before updating ?? Try deactivating the mod then start the game, save your again exit and enable the mod with obmm now you will be able to start it the normal way.

Im not sure if this is the cause of your problem but does it say Debug next to their name? When i was trying this mod out i found that if you press 'c' (if i remember correctly) it switches to debug mode and the bars will not decrease and you will continue endlessly.

Did you activate the Manual key jump instead auto jump??The bar not working means you have not done what  the included walk-true tells you to do.

Once you have activate it. you can use the E key to switch and then click on F to really start the fuck animation or you will remain stuck at the foreplay. The included readme is the very same the one from gamesource gave. But it does not make much sense. Why place it under iddleanimation. And kill all other animation in the process ?? The load order from download section is the correct one.

Start lovers with pk spell and click on Progression settings then click on players progressions: automatic and change it to manual.

This mod require some activation before you can start playing that is why i included a walk-true. Leaving it at automatic destroys the purpose of using it.

Yeah I did activate it with the jump button(should of said that in my first post)

Did you make a clean save before updating ?? Try deactivating the mod then start the game' date=' save your again exit and enable the mod with obmm now you will be able to start it the normal way. [/quote']

Strange, despite this being a clean install of PK extender this actually stopped the problem. Good thing too as this is a great mod, cheers Donkey.

Guest Donkey

Finally finished Joburg for lovers with pk extender. This one got written specifically for lovers with pk extender 2.4 just like the other lovers rapers from Russian.

Not sure yet what is different then the one from Ashal. Still testing. Got the dialog implemented also the spell and menu, got translated, only thing left now is going though script by script to se if i haven't forgotten any of those stray message(boxes).

Guest Donkey

Not sure, what could cause it, animation alignments key should always function. i am unable to view your picture since i block imageshack, i got a virus from their site the last time. So i am no longer letting any of my pc loading their site.

Also post your load order. maybe i can see what you have that could be blocking the key from functioning.

Found a book in my inventory when I fired my game up called "Tips of the Old Lovelace" and said there would be a shop in the Imperial City Market District called the "Golden Countess" and I can't find it for the life of me. :s

Found a book in my inventory when I fired my game up called \"Tips of the Old Lovelace\" and said there would be a shop in the Imperial City Market District called the \"Golden Countess\" and I can't find it for the life of me. :s

It's the expensive alchemical shop in the Market Place. Golden Countess isn't the right name in the English version. I think it's the Gilded Carafe.

Found a book in my inventory when I fired my game up called \"Tips of the Old Lovelace\" and said there would be a shop in the Imperial City Market District called the \"Golden Countess\" and I can't find it for the life of me. :s

It's the expensive alchemical shop in the Market Place. Golden Countess isn't the right name in the English version. I think it's the Gilded Carafe.

Oooh! No wonder i couldn't find it.

It is the Gilded Carafe OldBook' date=' shopkeeper is right inside.

[/quote']

Haha oh wow! I thought that npc was just a window shopper and didnt bother looking into her further.

Thanks you two.