Lovers with pk extender 2.4.3 Re-Up

Guest Donkey

Guest Donkey

yes it's the gilded carafe. in 2.3 i fixed it. But when 2.4 started again, i had to do the dialog all over again. can't use the 2.3 to export and import in 2.4. So every line had to be done one by one. I guess i did not see this machine translation was still in it.

Will fix this when i have some time again.

Aha' date=' the adult play thing is my problem - I was using SSP.  Thanks!

[/quote']

If you use Wrye Bash you can actually change the AdultPlayPlus.esp master requirement so that the mod works with AdultPlayPlusSSP.esp instead.  At least in theory that should work, since they're essentially the same mod, SSP just adds some features to APP.

On the right side of your mod list there is a window when you highlight a mod that shows its masters.  If you click that list and say yes to the warning, you can highlight the master and select an option to change it to another master file, so what you would do then is select APP in the Master list and exchange it with APPSSP.  You may also have to load Extender in the CS and save it with APPSSP attached as a master to finalize the change, but all should work like it's supposed to after that.  Like I said, this is only in theory, but it should work.

Hope that was of help for those that don't want to lost their APPSSP features but want to use this mod.  I'll actually be trying it out myself and letting you all know how it works.

Edit: Okay, scratch what I said about the Wrye Bash thing, but I'm seeing if I can do some tweaking in TES4Edit and the CS to make it compatible with APPSSP.  I'll keep you posted.

Edit 2: Okay, doesn't seem to want to start that way, so trying alternative method of renaming the LoversAdultPlayPlusForSSP.esp to simply LoversAdultPlayPlus.esp.  Shouldn't break the game, since as stated, same mod, same scripts and dialogues save those added for married folks.  Once again, I'll let you know.

Edit 3: Final update.  Renaming the ESP works.  All the features appear to be there of both mods, so you still get to have your affairs as well as take advantage of the Extender features, so if you want to keep the APPSSP mod, just rename it.

Aha' date=' the adult play thing is my problem - I was using SSP.  Thanks!

[/quote']

If you use Wrye Bash you can actually change the AdultPlayPlus.esp master requirement so that the mod works with AdultPlayPlusSSP.esp instead.  At least in theory that should work, since they're essentially the same mod, SSP just adds some features to APP.

On the right side of your mod list there is a window when you highlight a mod that shows its masters.  If you click that list and say yes to the warning, you can highlight the master and select an option to change it to another master file, so what you would do then is select APP in the Master list and exchange it with APPSSP.  You may also have to load Extender in the CS and save it with APPSSP attached as a master to finalize the change, but all should work like it's supposed to after that.  Like I said, this is only in theory, but it should work.

Hope that was of help for those that don't want to lost their APPSSP features but want to use this mod.  I'll actually be trying it out myself and letting you all know how it works.

Edit: Okay, scratch what I said about the Wrye Bash thing, but I'm seeing if I can do some tweaking in TES4Edit and the CS to make it compatible with APPSSP.  I'll keep you posted.

Edit 2: Okay, doesn't seem to want to start that way, so trying alternative method of renaming the LoversAdultPlayPlusForSSP.esp to simply LoversAdultPlayPlus.esp.  Shouldn't break the game, since as stated, same mod, same scripts and dialogues save those added for married folks.  Once again, I'll let you know.

Edit 3: Final update.  Renaming the ESP works.  All the features appear to be there of both mods, so you still get to have your affairs as well as take advantage of the Extender features, so if you want to keep the APPSSP mod, just rename it.

I'd like to add to this that, at least for me, redirection for what adultplayplusplus version should be used works fine. My version of this mod has an adultplayplusplusSSP-dependency, and it runs fine. I'm wondering what happened that caused it to not work for you.

Guest Donkey

renaming should be easy task. just open wreybash, and change loversadulplay.esp to adultplaypluSSP

first click on lovers with pk extender then go to right side of the screen where the dependency are.

Right click on loversAdultPlayPlus.esp and use option change to. and you can then select loversAdulPlayplusSSP.esp

I'd like to add to this that' date=' at least for me, redirection for what adultplayplusplus version should be used works fine. My version of this mod has an adultplayplusplusSSP-dependency, and it runs fine. I'm wondering what happened that caused it to not work for you.

[/quote']

It could just be a fluke.  I'll experiment a bit with it and see if I can isolate what was causing the Extender to not initialize in game with the redirection method so I can post notes to help others avoid the problem in the future.  It might have just been a fluke to be honest.

By the way, Donkey, loving the Extender.  The new positions are a nice addition, and the way some of the old ones that were part of separate animation groups being consolidated to be different phases of the same group was also a welcome change.  Thanks for all the work you guys have put into translating these mods for us, and looking forward to the VoicePlusSSP translation when it's finished.  From what I've read, it should open up lots of options for people, and I'm really itching to try a few mods out that have it as a dependency.  ^_^

I found a report that it is caused by bug 2.1

Can you check if this new fix fixes it ?? i hate updating a mod witch is broken..

Since i don't have much time this one will have to take a back burner too.. So don't expect any more updates for this one in while.

also can you explain your bug in more detail ?? In small amount of time i tested it' date=' i at least have not experienced this bug. But that maybe because i am currently on my testing pc, witch don't have many mods installed.

I am currently testing this one also with my creature project.. The only thing limiting me is time.. :(

[/quote']

Awesome, is that skeleton banging a dead chick?!

Guest Donkey

No that chick is not dead. just regular animation from lovers creature project.

btw just discovered something, seem there is new spell added called: Lovers Chose a pair of actors. if you select it and have a few people around with enbled partner you can select them to have sex in front of you.

Wow' date=' it looks like WRYE makes things a LOT simpler to edit!

I will have to resolve to learning how to use this tool after all...

[/quote']

lol.  It does give you a lot of perks, but it's also a complicated tool.  However, the pros definitely outweigh the cons with Wrye, but if you use a Bashed Patch, make sure you have all of your Lovers mods disabled before you build the patch.  They work much better when they're not included in it.

And on a different note, I've really only had one big issue with Lovers since I've started using it and was wondering if someone might know a fix to the problem.  With the Cowgirl/Girl on top animation sets, they always get severely misaligned as I cycle through the positions.  Does anyone else get this issue?  And if so, is there a way to fix it?

Wow' date=' it looks like WRYE makes things a LOT simpler to edit!

I will have to resolve to learning how to use this tool after all...

[/quote']

lol.  It does give you a lot of perks, but it's also a complicated tool.  However, the pros definitely outweigh the cons with Wrye, but if you use a Bashed Patch, make sure you have all of your Lovers mods disabled before you build the patch.  They work much better when they're not included in it.

And on a different note, I've really only had one big issue with Lovers since I've started using it and was wondering if someone might know a fix to the problem.  With the Cowgirl/Girl on top animation sets, they always get severely misaligned as I cycle through the positions.  Does anyone else get this issue?  And if so, is there a way to fix it?

I do have the problem, and I have no idea for a fix. i usually skip those positions (Z-button) and select one that isn't.

Guest Donkey

you will have to wait till ashal fixes this. not sure what he did but he corrupted most download.. who are directly here. external works fine.

yes all of my direct-download from here give me a corrupt file.

Guest Donkey

No reason to download anything here directly it all seems corrupt. You will have to wait till Ashal fixes the directlinks back original status.

Guest Donkey

Well if it is only translations then yes this is the only place i have uploaded. I don't use external unless it can't be uploaded here, then i use sites like mediafire or megaupload.

Anyone know how to give positive SP or 0 SP for being raped?  I'm playing through Crowning Island on a new character and every encounter is tagged as a rape; seems counter-intuitive to me that going to a school to learn how to be a prostitute results in negative sex experience.

In the xLPK.ini find the line "set xLoversSPHUD.rapedmult to" and set it to 0

Guest Donkey

are you sure it is spos=0 ?? no animation should ever use spos 0 the only once in use are 01 to 200 for regular lovers with pk.

Make sure you play this mod with manual key active or else it would not even start check the walk true i included in the file to activate it in your lovers with pk spell.

This great mod seems to work for me but i have some questions :

Where is the golden countess in the market district ? I know im stupid but i didnt find it :D

It seems that the option "change (me or the npc) on :" doest work, or again i'm stupid, i allways have the message "matching character not found", indoor or outdoor, even if there is npc close to me (like 1 meter).

And well again same question but different than before, i'm using crowining isle, and negative xp is not a good idea as everythings is tagged as rape, you tell us how to make 0 xp but it is possible to gain xp in the same way that normal sex ? ini said number >0, a negative number would not work ?

are you sure it is spos=0 ?? no animation should ever use spos 0 the only once in use are 01 to 200 for regular lovers with pk.

Make sure you play this mod with manual key active or else it would not even start check the walk true i included in the file to activate it in your lovers with pk spell.

Figured something was probably up with my lover pk, so I reinstalled the whole thing... The meter works now, but when npc reach climax the option menu would not appear, my sp meter stucks on wait and sex would not end.. Any idea as to why this is happening?

Guest Donkey

This great mod seems to work for me but i have some questions :

Where is the golden countess in the market district ? I know im stupid but i didnt find it :D

It seems that the option "change (me or the npc) on :" doest work' date=' or again i'm stupid, i allways have the message "matching character not found", indoor or outdoor, even if there is npc close to me (like 1 meter).

And well again same question but different than before, i'm using crowining isle, and negative xp is not a good idea as everythings is tagged as rape, you tell us how to make 0 xp but it is possible to gain xp in the same way that normal sex ? ini said number >0, a negative number would not work ?

[/quote']

2 pages back it already explained.

Re: Lovers with pk extender

yes it's the gilded carafe. in 2.3 i fixed it. But when 2.4 started again, i had to do the dialog all over again. can't use the 2.3 to export and import in 2.4. So every line had to be done one by one. I guess i did not see this machine translation was still in it.

Will fix this when i have some time again.

you cannot just change them you first have to use the touch spell from adultplayplus on them then you must allow multiple partner trade.

or something like that. This will allow you to exchange partners. with the normal F key.

As for the rape part you will have to check the ini files for them and change them accordingly, you can even turn off rape experience so you would not get any negative point.

go into your ini file called xLPK.ini and look for this line:

set xloversSPHUD.rapemult and change it to 0 that will disable the negative experience .