Lovers with pk extender 2.4.3 Re-Up

Guest Donkey

Quick question on installation, as I can't find it in readme's or in postings... Regarding the installation of the "Russian raperS" and the "Joburg for extender", do you install them by REPLACING the original .esp's and simply putting these in their former positions in the load order... Or like with the PK extender itself, do these two plugins work alongside the originals just placed underneath, or where? Example:

is it:

Loversrapers.esp

Loversrapersrussian.esp

Loversjoburg.esp

LoverswithPK.esp

LoverswithPKextender.esp

Hmm...seems the "Joburg for extender" shares the same name as the original joburg. That answers that. But do you run the russian rapers with or without the original, like this?

Loversrapersrussian.esp

Loversjoburg.esp

LoverswithPK.esp

LoverswithPKextender.esp

thanks guys...Happy gaming! -Merctime

Guest Donkey

only one rapers can be played at a time. eithe use the one from ashal lovers raper extender not both. and lovers rapers extender should be placed the same place as lovers rapers is/was.

How do you level up ?

I mean i'm still lvl 0, with 7000 xp ? i didnt change the ini, still like this xLoversSPHUD.SPExpgradation to sv_construct "20|200|300|500|700|950|1200|1500|2000|2400|2750|4500|10000|14000|25000'

As i play crowning isle, i change the line

set xLoversSPHUD.rapedmult to -2, so i gain xp while raped (as everythings is tagged rape in this mod) this could have made the lvl bugged ?

Guest Donkey

no level up is done by sleeping for at least 1 hour in any bed. you will hear some kind of sound and boom left top of your screen gives you an indication you leveled up.

Fan-fricken-tastic! Thank you so much for this!

Edit: I'm getting an unsupported compression error with 7zip for the sound files. Any tips on how to repair this? Going to play around and see if I can find something to fix with in the meantime, I'll post if I get something figured out.

Second solved edit: For some reason 7zip wouldn't work for me. D/L'd winrar 4.1 new version, unpacked just fine. Just in case anyone else has this issue. Can't wait to see/hear this!

Just wondering, is anyone else getting a spos 0 position error thing after installing the advanced sounds/animations? I know that is weird. I must have done something wrong, as it has already been discussed that a spos 0 position error makes no sense due to the script calling function (at least I *think* that's why...). Also, It seems to have broken my 'foreplay' animation, as in it just goes straight into the sex animation and not the kissing one. To be honest, my data folder is a mess at this time, but I was just wondering if anyone else had this happen and what you may have done to correct it. I am using lovers with PK 1.4 rev 90 atm fyi. Thanks all!

Oh... And please don't let this sound like complaining! I am really stoked about new stuff for lovers, and appreciate everyone's work/updates on new things. Just tossing out weird behaviors here and there to see if anyone else has the same/similar issues. Just a disclaimer :P

Have fun! -Merctime

Guest Donkey

Bauin from gamesource made small edition and fix for 2.4

Made a small fix for LPK Extender ver2.4

- Now after the sex boom will be equipped for not one, but all

- Fixed bug with putting on after sex scripted things (the script stopped working)

- Slightly expanded definition of the function of companions (added CM Partners, CRSv4, Duke Patricks - Friendship Ring For Companion Detection)

URL: Original gamesource from bauin

-----------

Hopefully, acedouble would not object to the fact that I dig in its creation.

=============================

Link updated a second time.

Now in her late is an archive containing two * esp: one for those who use LoversAdultPlayPlusForSSP, the second for those who use LoversAdultPlayPlus.

Installed over the original.

Install only one of the files.

Small difference now is it needs the original loversAdultplayPlusSSP no more need to rename it. You still need the full 2.4 from the main download page and then update that esp with this one.

Lovers with PK Extender2.4 fix.rar

Sounds like you're missing a master file which is now the adultplayplusSSP . I dont use the extender myself but there is now an 02 fix made by Bauin on gamesource.ru I think I saw it in the xLovers development section in one of the last 10 posts maybe there was an isssue with the previous fix.

Guest Donkey

02 fix is this version. i just not included both esp files. check to see if you have the correct LoversAdultPlayPlusSSP installed. And not the other version.

Is there a way to disable PK Extender's satisfaction system? I like to take my time adjusting the position of the NPC's and taking screenshots, but sex acts usually end too quickly under Extender and I have to start over.

Guest Donkey

There is no real way disable that it's built in it, but you could temporary switch to auto, and make sure those stages is set to high so it won't be switching stages to quickly. Either that or disable the plug-in and when you want it back turn it back on.

Other then those 2 there is no real work around. Satisfaction system is actually what this mod is about. It's like saying how do i switch of rape in lovers rapers ???

btw if your only at level 1 then sex ends quickly but you need to gain level before sex will last longer. Maybe try to advance to higher stages.

Guest Donkey

AceDouble has released 2 new animation types for lovers extender

Make sure to backup your number 22 and 23 and then override them with these 2. So with these there is now 4 foreplay animations to switch from.

if you have created more foreplay animations or want to add these in make sure in your ini to have line setup to correct spos number 5

set xLoversPkrQuest.sposgroup to 5

Is used for all foreplay animations.

Credits:

AceDouble

btw it doesn't matter what numbers your ini are as long as this line points to set xLoversPkrQuest.sposgroup to 5 the animation will shuffle correctly.

"F" key is only a reference, actually the keys used are your "pick-up", "weapon ready", "jump" and "LeftShift+jump" keys.

***IMPORTANT NOTE****

For who, like me, use the numpad keys for movements/actions/etc...:

If the jump key is NumPadEnter, it DOESN'T WORK for LoversPK/LPKextender manual progression.

You need to bind another "jump" key to the mouse and use it for the manual stage's progression, i use mouse3 key for this purpose!