Lovers with pk extender 2.4.3 Re-Up

Guest Donkey

"F" key is only a reference' date=' actually the keys used are your "pick-up", "weapon ready", "jump" and "LeftShift+jump" keys.

***IMPORTANT NOTE****

For who, like me, use the numpad keys for movements/actions/etc...:

If the jump key is NumPadEnter, it DOESN'T WORK for LoversPK/LPKextender manual progression.

You need to bind another "jump" key to the mouse and use it for the manual stage's progression, i use mouse3 key for this purpose!

[/quote']

Thanks, I also use the NUMPAD keys and have never been able to get the adjustments working when the fun starts.

What I'd like to see is an addon that, if (and only if) your a female character, you can cum multiple times before the opponent does and not fail, at the cost of reduced Experience gain (a kind of reverse of going at it again if you win), since, unlike most guys, most females can have multiple orgasms before getting tired.

... yeah. I'm a realism nut.

Anyone know if this would be possible?

Is there a way to disable PK Extender's satisfaction system? I like to take my time adjusting the position of the NPC's and taking screenshots' date=' but sex acts usually end too quickly under Extender and I have to start over.

[/quote']

You can disable the satisfaction system by pressing 'C' to enter DEBUG mode. DEBUG will display next to the NPC to show it's in affect. I experienced the same frustration as you when trying to posisiton the NPC only to cum 3 seconds later. I discovered this trick by accident and hope it helps others.

Okay, I'm stumped. The mod appears to be working (I have the status bars), but there's seems to be something wrong. My SP bar functions fine so long as I only masturbate, but if I engage in sex mine and the person I'm having sex with's locks. I am also unable to access foreplay. Is there something I'm doing wring or is something incomparable. On the Lover's PK side of things I'm running (in load order):

Lovers with PK.esm

LoversAphrodisia.esp

LoversAphrodisiaHUD.esp

Lovers with PK Extender.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlus.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

LoversBackup2.esp

LoversBed.esp

LoversBedNonStop.esp

LoversContraception.esp

LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp

LoversFSE.esp

LoversHelpRapeVPlayer.esp

LoversIdleAnminsPriority.esp

LoversMB2.esp

LoversRapeS.esp

LoversRapeSlave.esp

LoversSoundVolumeDown.esp

LoversSpermSplashEx.esp

LoversStopCombatEx.esp

I'm pretty sure I already installed it, but I'll check to make sure.

*facepalm*

So, it turns out I moved the zipped file to the data folder, and forgot to extract it. Man, I'm a moron :P

Well it works now, though the bar is inside the compass... but at least it's working.

Would you, or anyone else, know how to get the original compass back? Or the original HUD, but while still keeping all the other stuff DarNUI changes?

tomfoolery, you can change the position of the HUD bar in the xLPK.ini file, the line that says: set xLoversSPHUD.SPX to 420 ; 260, I have mine set to 200 ; 260. The 420 is horizontal positioning, where it says 260, that's vertical positioning.

• 3 weeks later...

Okay' date=' I'm stumped. The mod appears to be working (I have the status bars), but there's seems to be something wrong. My SP bar functions fine so long as I only masturbate, but if I engage in sex mine and the person I'm having sex with's locks. I am also unable to access foreplay.

[/quote']

I've got the same problem.

I changed my loadorder several times now and it still ain't working. :-/

Without the extender lovers works smooth, but i'd like to use the extender as well.

Anyone know what i could do?

Say, does anyone happen to know why my male character gets a boner during foreplay if I leave the progression to automatic (something I know I'm not supposed to do) but loses it when I set it to the jump key? He gets it back during the actual sex, though.

Everything else works fine, using rev90.

Say' date=' does anyone happen to know why my male character gets a boner during foreplay if I leave the progression to automatic (something I know I'm not supposed to do) but loses it when I set it to the jump key? He gets it back during the actual sex, though.

[/quote']

Well I just going to take a stab in the dark here and say that the reason the erection is not present during foreplay yet shows up during the actual sex would be because that is, in fact, the way the mod was intended to function.

Say' date=' does anyone happen to know why my male character gets a boner during foreplay if I leave the progression to automatic (something I know I'm not supposed to do) but loses it when I set it to the jump key? He gets it back during the actual sex, though.

[/quote']

Well I just going to take a stab in the dark here and say that the reason the erection is not present during foreplay yet shows up during the actual sex would be because that is, in fact, the way the mod was intended to function.

yes, but that doesn't explain why he is already hard during foreplay when on automatic.

really stupid question time hud keeps disappearing when I start the act so what do I need to do from stopping that so I can see it?

Do you have Lovers Menu activated? It turns off the HUD automatically during sex. To get it back' date=' just open the console and close it again. If that doesn't work, try the console command 'tm' (togglemenu).

[/quote']

yes, but that doesn't explain why he is already hard during foreplay when on automatic.

True. I'd quite like my foreplay with some boner on the side, as well.

Also, I found that with male-on-male, the one on the receiving end (i.e. the 'female' position) does manage to get it up during foreplay.

Would extender stop you cycling animations during rape? I can't seem to. Sure, it's rape, but as a player I like to have some control for screenshots incase I get a unfitting animation.

It's not a huge deal, but nice if someone knew anything about it? I can always just enable Extender for 'loving foreplay'.

you can still use z to cycle through animations of the same position, but you can't use 'e' to change positions (makes sense) even if you are the aggressor (makes less sense, but maybe you'd loose your grip...)

i love this mod and use it all the time. as far as i can tell, it removes nothing from standard lovers functionality, only adds to it.

Odd' date=' for some reason my z key isn't functioning during rape then, apparantly unrelated to Extender, while only happening -with- Extender. Huh. =O

[/quote']

What sort of rape is it, as in, from what mod? I've noticed that rape from LoversCrimeEx prison has no z functionality. Though the poses featured are from further down the list. It does function however with joburg for extender and RussianRaperS encounters.