"What mod is this?" VI

The Matrix Prime

Ignore this post if you do not know how to use Bodyslide and Outfit Studio... you have been warned

Now for those that do... and want this http://mitinokuoblivion.blog118.fc2.com/blog-entry-1684.html Levian Suit + LEVIAN SUIT Bodyslide ready.7z = CBBE and UUNP reshaped (Actually it should read Outfit Studio ready... but what ever).

note: medifire link on that page will get you the original outfits, textures, and esp file (I only supply the tweaked nifs).

Then....

First install the outfit from the mediafire zip file.

Next up converting:

Now: I'm lazy so I leave you the end user with 2 choices...you can either

A: Put the nif's into the "Skyrim\Data\meshes\armor\LEVIAN SUIT\" folder and work with them, or

B: Build a bodyslide set for either cbbe or uunp that will output the 2 suits to that folder.

note: NIF output names will be LEVIAN_SUIT_0 / LEVIAN_SUIT_1 (first suit) and LEVIAN_SUITA_0 / LEVIAN_SUITA_1 (second suit).

Option A: the Quick and dirty method.... mainly for UUNP users (aka Unified UNP):

Load Bodyslide 2 then Outfit Studio.

Load UUNP v1.10 as the ref (either the HDT or HDT Plus version, your choice...).

Load the LEVIAN_SUIT_cbbe (if you want a regular unp body) or LEVIAN_SUIT_uunp plus weighted (if you want the uunp plus version).

Conform to all sliders, flip the low weight slider you want (there are over 30 of them to choose from) to 100 and export current - export nif and save the nif file as LEVIAN_SUIT_0.

Now put the low weight slider you used back to zero and flip the high weight slider you want to use to 100 and export current - export nif to LEVIAN_SUIT_1.

Now load the LEVIAN_SUITA_cbbe (for regular unp bodies), or LEVIAN_SUITA_uunp plus weighted (for uunp plus users).

Conform to all sliders and flip the low weight you want to 100, export current - export nif to LEVIAN_SUITA_0.

Now put the low slider back to zero and flip the high weight slider you want to 100 and export current - export nif to LEVIAN_SUITA_1.

Option B: Create Files to Batch Build from Bodyslide for the armors listed above

Open Body Slide 2, then Outfit Studio.

Now start a new project in Outfit Studio Name it and load one of the 2 main nifs as the outfit.

Next load the reference you want to build it for.

Conform to all Slider and Save Project As (once for LEVIAN_SUIT and again for LEVIAN_SUITA).

You will have to fill out the information to get the files to output to the correct location (meshes\armor\LEVIAN SUIT).

Once that is done you should have an xml or 2 in the slidersets folder of bodyslide and the nifs (and bsd files) in a folder (or 2) inside the shapedata folder of bodyslide.

And you are ready to batch build from Bodyslide.

NOTES:

If you choose to build with the "_cbbe" version's...

You will need to duplicate the reference body into the outfit (The nif's have no reference body in them by default so UUNP or CBBE user can use them as a starting point).

You will need to copy the bone weights into the different meshes (this is to keep the outfits from clipping while moving around in game).

The "uunp plus weighted" version's already have a plus body inside of them, and the bone weights are already set (uh, that is a un7b body in a cbbe shape for those unfamiliar with uunp).

CBBE users will need to use the "_cbbe" versions and load the CBBE HDT or CBBE TBBP body as a reference.... CBBE users are recommended to do the project method.

The Plus weighted NIF's were built with Unified UNP v1.10.

They require XPMSE 2.3 or greater due to the extra bones (RM Scale bones and leg muscle bones along with the NiStringExtraData in the nif's pointing to the leg bones xml file that comes with uunp v1.10)...

You will more then likely crash if you are using the older UUNP v1.09 and xpmse 2.13/14 setup...so upgrade to v1.10 as the new stuff is better anyway...

As for Me... I find it easier with uunp to go ahead and build for the body I want while I'm tinkering (which is probably why I never build projects for any of my conversions :dodgy: )

and Yes, This was a result of me goofing off this morning in outfit studio....

Irony: it actually took longer to write, proof read, correct, and re-proof read this post then it did to convert that outfits from unpb to cbbe.

Oh yeah I did correct the texture path in the meshes for the conversions (gotta love nifskope)...

Hi guys! Could someone post a link to this armor please?

http://mitinokuoblivion.blog118.fc2.com/blog-entry-1696.html

Blu to the rescue again, enjoy :)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/bd3oxz3hdih47wh/Lighting+Mass+Effect+3+EDI+Armor.zip

Thank you very much blu :) . I hope it will still be' there when i get home xD

Your very welcome & if it isn't let me know & I'll upload it again for you :)

Got it thanks blu :)

Archived