Quick and dirty testing with your new version: Crashes sometimes but not everytime when using deathproof auto surrender function (2 out of 4 tries), Only tested once with manual surrender so far, worked well. only had about 15 or 20 minutes to play with, it is an improvement over the old one (which crashed 100% of the time for all surrenders)

I have a problem with the mod. A scene won't occur even when my opponent already submitted. They just kneel down and go rag doll, and after that, they just stood up like nothing happened. I tried re-installing the mod (even the framework) and the same problem still lingers. However, the ambush still works. Is there a fix to this? Because this mod is one the stable ones I found in this site, and I'd really appreciate your help guys. Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

Only problem I have with the current released version of 'Submit', is that I can't just attempt ramp, it makes an actual attack as well which usually kills the NPC,

Only to revive her to have sex with her... animated corpse sex, not exactly why I chose this mod.

Well if anyone care to test this version and come back with comments / feedback, I would appreciate it. I think I got the worst fixed.

Note that I don't guarantee that it doesn't have any bugs left.. It would/will take me a long time to wrap my head around the whole thing.

Aw man beast if you ever get the hang of skyrim modding, please do consider taking up the continuation of sexlab submit. A lot of us here will be so grateful.

Theres still so much improvements that can be done. One thing i really would like to see change is that during the flirting dialogue the success chance is only calculated after the second conversation tree and not also the first one "hey can i speak to you for a momment"

Thats because if you fail that one you can always just break conversation and try again without any penalty

Well if anyone care to test this version and come back with comments / feedback, I would appreciate it. I think I got the worst fixed.

Note that I don't guarantee that it doesn't have any bugs left.. It would/will take me a long time to wrap my head around the whole thing.

It seems to improve submit interactions with human NPCs, but I'm still getting pretty consistent crashing when auto-surrendering to creatures, usually right before any animation can take place. Perhaps the creature interactions are tied to their own scripts? Any chance you could look into it?

I've read most of the previous messages about the CTD occurring when the player submits, so I've switched to WaxenFigure's version, although nothing has changed, the game still crashes. I am using SL 1.59c.

Here's how it happens in my game:

Player manually submits -> First rape ends -> player stays in bleedout state for a few seconds -> CTD

Any suggestions?

PS. I'm willing to try Beastmtl's version but I'm not sure if it has the same requirements with the original mod.

Edit:

Okay, the original version plus the patch posted on February (before WF's) seems to be working without CTDs.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey just wondering after my little slut has been defeated and raped by all the bandits and bound. How do i work myself free from the bindings? It was working last time i played about 5 months ago then when i installed skyrim again and this mod now i cant work free of the bindings. Pls help

• 2 weeks later...

So far with the patch when 1 npc is involved this mod looks like it working correctly, but whenever a 3some is involved the animation are not triggering any more i only get all npc standing still and also most times 1 or 2 npc's are not undressing correctly. Does anyone know how to fix this part. I am currently using sexlab latest from git 1.6. alpha 3

So far with the patch when 1 npc is involved this mod looks like it working correctly, but whenever a 3some is involved the animation are not triggering any more i only get all npc standing still and also most times 1 or 2 npc's are not undressing correctly. Does anyone know how to fix this part. I am currently using sexlab latest from git 1.6. alpha 3

Sort of easy fix is that none of the threesome animations are tagged as aggresive so you have to enable some in aggresive animations tab.

• 3 weeks later...

Soo...i've been using this modified version, and i don't seem to have any problem with it...only thing is that right now i haven't really got to Serana, and in the original post from the author it says it required Shared Serana Dialogue...do i need to have that too??

I've read most of the previous messages about the CTD occurring when the player submits, so I've switched to WaxenFigure's version, although nothing has changed, the game still crashes. I am using SL 1.59c.

Player manually submits -> First rape ends -> player stays in bleedout state for a few seconds -> CTD

Any suggestions?

PS. I'm willing to try Beastmtl's version but I'm not sure if it has the same requirements with the original mod.

Edit:

Okay, the original version plus the patch posted on February (before WF's) seems to be working without CTDs.

I have the CTD using the last version posted in the download area. Which is the patch you're using?

Any suggestions?

Edit:

I have the CTD using the last version posted in the download area. Which is the patch you're using?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19709-sexlab-submit-01sep14-1133/page-227?do=findComment&comment=967443

Any suggestions?

Edit:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19709-sexlab-submit-01sep14-1133/page-227#entry967

I'm using Mod Organizer and I did some checking and those scripts don't appear to be anywhere. When I run FNIS after adding the mod should Submit be one of the entries that shows up like the other SL mods that add animations? In MO each mod that generates scripts gets a scripts subfolder and Submit doesn't have one.

I'm using Mod Organizer and I did some checking and those scripts don't appear to be anywhere. When I run FNIS after adding the mod should Submit be one of the entries that shows up like the other SL mods that add animations? In MO each mod that generates scripts gets a scripts subfolder and Submit doesn't have one.

It's inside the BSA file instead of loose. You can use MO to unpack the BSA and then hide it if you want to make changes to the mod.

• 2 weeks later...

Ah! That'll let me try the script patches then. Thank you I'll see if I can do that to get past the CTD.

when i autosurrender at 0 hp the surrender works and the sex animation goes off, however after the sex my character appears go back to being on the floor hurt and then I CTD does anyone know how to fix this?

See my sig.

Ah! That'll let me try the script patches then. Thank you I'll see if I can do that to get past the CTD.

when i autosurrender at 0 hp the surrender works and the sex animation goes off, however after the sex my character appears go back to being on the floor hurt and then I CTD does anyone know how to fix this?

See my sig.

I overwrote all my files but the problem is still there. If it helps, I'll be more specific. After I reach the threshold the auto surrender kicks in, then the whole punching and then sex animation starts. However after it finishes, my character stands up, then goes back into a toppled position, and that is when the ctd always occurs. It it makes any difference I also have defeat installed, but i heard that they are compatible with eachother.

Yeah I have the exact same issue on surrender, manual surrender works but I CTD on combat surrender. This is with WaxenFigure's version.

For now I disable combat surrender and install Defeat alongside it usually if I'm playing a character I have any interest in seeing raped.

Hey, i need some help with an issue im facing.

I installed submit some time ago on my current save, where i turned the auto-surrender on and stupidly deleted the mod without deactivating it again, which leaves me now with a bugged death. I'm trying to install submit again to turn it off, but the MCM menu just won't show up. Is there something that can be done or is the save lost?

I installed submit some time ago on my current save, where i turned the auto-surrender on and stupidly deleted the mod without deactivating it again, which leaves me now with a bugged death. I'm trying to install submit again to turn it off, but the MCM menu just won't show up. Is there something that can be done or is the save lost?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52363/?

Try this it should mark all the inactive mods but incase it doesnt, delete all the submit scripts.

Cant tell you which ones they are but Im sure theyre all grouped up in a way that gives them away as submit scripts.

Anyways back ontopic, I have that weird crash after the first "abuse" scene too, waxens version sadly doesnt fix it.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52363/?

Try this it should mark all the inactive mods but incase it doesnt, delete all the submit scripts.

Cant tell you which ones they are but Im sure theyre all grouped up in a way that gives them away as submit scripts.

Anyways back ontopic, I have that weird crash after the first "abuse" scene too, waxens version sadly doesnt fix it.

Same for me, after 40+ mins of going through this thread I found this and it worked.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19709-sexlab-submit-01sep14-1133/page-237?do=findComment&comment=1119125