[Obsolete] SexLab ZaZ Animations v20130804

View File

ZaZ Animation Pack became SexLab ready,

so I recommend to remove "SexLabZaZAnimtions" since I am not going to support the mod.

The mod can be used for modders as template for adding new animations to SexLab

The mod adds three pillory animations from ZaZ Animation Pack to SexLab framework.

The mod does NOT initiate the animations, but they appear just like normal animations in SexLab.

You can play them with MatchMaker or any other SexLab Mod.

Requirments

1. SKSE
  2. SkyUI (needed for SexLab, the mod does not have MCM menu)
  3. FNIS
  4. SexLab 1.1+ (must update to last version, otherwise API would not match)
  5. ZaZ Animation Pack

Instalation

1. Copy files from ZIP file to /Skyrim/Data/ folder.
  2. Don't forget to run FNIS for users if you had installed/updated SexLab or/and ZaZ Animation Pack. If both SexLab and ZaZ Animation Pack were installed (and worked) previously there is no need to run FNIS.
  3. Use any load order.
  4. If every thing was installed correctly you should see three more animations at SexLab MCM.

Reset/Fixing

In case you had reset SexLab animations for some reason, the animations would also disappear.

To restore them:

1. At SexLab MCM do Reset Animation Registry, save game, load game

OR

2. Disable SexLabZaZAnimtions.esp -> at SexLab MCM do Reset Animation Registry -> Save game -> Enable SexLabZaZAnimations.esp

Uninstall

Delete:

• SexLabZaZAnimations.esp
  • SexLabZaZAnimations.bsa
  • SexLabZaZAnimations.txt

At SexLab MCM reset animations

Version History

v20130804

- added auto maintance, to reload animations:

1. At SexLab MCM do Reset Animation Registry
  2. Save game
  3. Load game
  4. Check that animations are present in SexLab MCM

- added ZaZ Pillory Torment

v20130711

- Initial release

- Added 2 animations

Credits

Ashal for creating SexLab framework

Xaz for creating Zaz Animation Pack

​All modding community for creating utilities, tools, documentation - non would be possible without your support.

Permissions

Do what ever you want with the mod.

I encourage to modify and use it as template for adding animations to SexLab.

Interesting :o

Let's say a mod comes out that uses these... If the player is using your Lovers Hook (and they have it set so the mod will force only known animations), will they need to learn these animations before they can use them? I don't mean the animation that would make your character be bound to the pillory but whatever animation is being played by the "Master/Mistress".

Interesting :o

Let's say a mod comes out that uses these... If the player is using your Lovers Hook (and they have it set so the mod will force only known animations), will they need to learn these animations before they can use them? I don't mean the animation that would make your character be bound to the pillory but whatever animation is being played by the "Master/Mistress".

These animations behave just like normal animations.

So is you are using LoversHook you will need to learn the animations by watching.

I'm going to do this for Prison Overhaul as well. Mind if I copy your solution? Also, while I'm doing that, I may as well create a separate addon for Zaz Animation Pack with SexLab compatibilty.

Youg going to do that with the Pod sex scenes in the pack too? I would love to see those properly sequenced.

I'm going to do this for Prison Overhaul as well. Mind if I copy your solution? Also, while I'm doing that, I may as well create a separate addon for Zaz Animation Pack with SexLab compatibilty.

Use it as you wish.

The mod is a sub part of bigger mod I am planing to make and if ZaZ Animation Pack will be SexLab ready that would save me a lot of work+maintenance+support.

Small technical note : there is no need actually to register animations in SexLab framework, you can just extend sslBaseAnimation and make SexLab just play it.   Edit : So you can use ZaZ Animation Pack as ZaZ animation manger, just a suggestion.

Will the pillory also spawn all will the actors just play the animation without it?

The animation will also spawn pillory.

Hello i have a problem i can see the two animations in the mcm but they dont want to play, the npc still use the last animations. Thanks in advance.

Edit: I found the problem, i haven't the good version of ZAZ animation and thanks a lot for the mod.

not working for me, i even checked by un-selecting rest of the animation and with only 2 zaz animations enabled, but after selecting the option for sex nothing happens when the animation has suppose to start. Same issue i have with all the threesome animation and matchmaking mod. I am totally lost why some of the animations aren't working.

not working for me, i even checked by un-selecting rest of the animation and with only 2 zaz animations enabled, but after selecting the option for sex nothing happens when the animation has suppose to start. Same issue i have with all the threesome animation and matchmaking mod. I am totally lost why some of the animations aren't working.

It looks like animations had resisted properly.

To start them with MatchMaker enable "Aggressive animations" somewhere in SexLab MCM,  

OR

Remove aggressive flag from ZaZ animations in SexLab MCM.

It looks like animations had resisted properly.

To start them with MatchMaker enable "Aggressive animations" somewhere in SexLab MCM,  

OR

Remove aggressive flag from ZaZ animations in SexLab MCM.

I updated my Sexlab to 1.11 now zaz animations are not showing in the list, I also tried by cleaning method but they're still not showing.

And how can i run matchmaking, it doesn't work for me. When i use spells nothing happens.

Hi, just posting to congratulate you, I downloaded them a while ago but haven't see them in the game, didn't want to spoil me before sexlab chose them and I gotta say, excellent! Hopefully we'll see more from you, thank you.

@zaselim

What I did was to reset the animations registry in MCM, waited for confirmation and exited MCM, 2 sec later MCM will register the animation and they'll be active in the animation section and in the aggressive section as well.

Hi, just posting to congratulate you, I downloaded them a while ago but haven't see them in the game, didn't want to spoil me before sexlab chose them and I gotta say, excellent! Hopefully we'll see more from you, thank you.

@zaselim

What I did was to reset the animations registry in MCM, waited for confirmation and exited MCM, 2 sec later MCM will register the animation and they'll be active in the animation section and in the aggressive section as well.

yeah i figured and reset the sexlab (clean save) with zaz un checked. the saved after the msg..

Now going to load the game and then save it then check the zaz esp then load the game

@zaselim

yeah i figured and reset the sexlab (clean save) with zaz un checked. the saved after the msg..

Now going to load the game and then save it then check the zaz esp then load the game

I didn't do a clean save or load, I just activated zaz...esp, load my game and reseting the animation registry, this  doesn't uninstall sexlab or anything, just reset the animation and delete any edit you have made by adjusting the animations, as it re-register the original animations, then exiting MCM the new  animations are registered and add them to sexlab. Of course while activating the .esp don't forget to run FINIS, happens to me all the time.

the animation doesn't work, i unchecked all the other animation to check the zaz animations. What happens is, when the animation suppose to start nothing happens just the idle animation but only sounds come, npc n player sounds and opens their mouth with the sound but no animation just the idle animation. At the they collapse like they do after the sex animation and the body gets cum on it as well. Weird huh?

They worked for me..

What I did was open the sexlab MCM, cleaned animation registry

wait a bit

save and reload

I already tried that..3some animation are working for me after installing v1.12 and but my game also crashes after using sexlab 3-4 times.