Lovers RaperS - WappyOne's Edition 1.80

I think I can see where QuiteTheTail is coming at when it comes to not using PSE as the bad end, because she's He's still trying to like play the game. And if your in some random dungeon that's literally in the middle of nowhere and you happen to get gang banged and eventually enslaved, you can kiss hours of your time goodbye, and those hours can be used for other things like leveling up and killing things.

However once it evolves into something better, an actual experience where both you and the npc can enjoy, and more things happen to make it more fun.  Then I might change might actually use that mod. I always thought it would be amazing that if you get enslaved by a bandit in a dungeon, then EVERYONE in that dungeon owns you. Not just that one guy. Therefore they'll all have their way with you.

With this I also think a new feature would be amazing, Being able to talk to the people who own you. Now when your first enslaved your going to hate it. Your character is going to fight it and will not like their slaver. But after being pumped so many times your character will begin to enjoy it and will actually willingly want to have sex with all the bandits, and thus you'll gain their trust. If your able to talk with them you can give into them and tell them you want them, or have a conversation with them, or hell even tell them how much you hate them. Until things like these are added into PSE I honestly don't think it's that much of a fun experience, just something that makes you reload to a previous save because you don't want to sit through something that isn't fun.

No, the block setting is an integer in the range 0 (no chance of rape) to 100 (no influence of blocking). Setting it to a value higher than 100 will make things worse.

Then there is only one way for the word 'multiplier' to be interpreted correctly. The rape chance is represented internally by the mod as a number in the range [0,1]. So, mutiplying it for a number in the range [0,100] cannot yield a number that falls outside that interval, making things 'worse' as I anticipated.

I know, I'm "nitpicking".

@ GodAyato

I'm a lad, not a lass, sorry :) (it's time to add some basic info to my profile I guess)

You hit the spot about gameplay though, that's exactly the reason why I'm still not using PSE.

Any suggestions?

Set the OtherSuccessRate to 20 and the armorprotect to 0.2. As long as you wear heavy or light armor they cancel each other out, but if you lose your armor (most likely cause you have been raped before) things get very difficult and you properly have to flee.

If you do not use armor set armorprotect to 0.1.

Set BackAttackSuccessRate to ~200 and BackAttackMin to 5-25. This makes it very important to watch your back.

Set knocked to ~200, too, and knockedMin to 50-100. That way you have to be very careful not to spend to much stamina and Paralyze becomes very dangerous.

Set rBlock to 0, that way you can always avoid getting raped by blocking (rewards good play).

Set dynamicMode to 1.

Set borderHealthRate to 80-100 and victimMaxFatigue to 80-100 and healthdynrate to 0.0-0.2 and fatiguedynrate to 0.0-0.2. That way you are (relatively) safe if you keep your health and stamina up during a fight, and even when not it's not guaranteed that the NPCs will touch you even if you are close to death. On the other hand even the first or second hit might knock you down if you are unlucky.

Any suggestions?

Set the OtherSuccessRate to 20 and the armorprotect to 0.2. As long as you wear heavy or light armor they cancel each other out, but if you lose your armor (most likely cause you have been raped before) things get very difficult and you properly have to flee.

Set BackAttackSuccessRate to ~200 and BackAttackMin to 5-25. This makes it very important to watch your back.

Set knocked to ~200, too, and knockedMin to 50-100. That way you have to be very careful not to spend to much stamina and Paralyze becomes very dangerous.

Set rBlock to 0, that way you can always avoid getting raped by blocking (rewards good play).

Set dynamicMode to 1.

Set borderHealthRate to 80-100 and victimMaxFatigue to 80-100 and healthdynrate to 0.0-0.2 and fatiguedynrate to 0.0-0.2. That way you are (relatively) safe if you keep your health and stamina up during a fight, and even when not it's not guaranteed that the NPCs will touch you even if you are close to death. On the other hand even the first or second hit might knock you down if you are unlucky.

Oh my, this is a very detailed answer. Much obliged, thanks!

Yes, I'm using a mix of light and heavy armor. Since my character's specialization is magic (as part of a custom spellsword class), I tend to develop these skills mostly by training. Varnado and Luciana Galena are both trainers AND merchants, so trading my most valuable items for training sessions is definitely worth something (and builds up Mercantile and Personality in the process). Block is also a major skill for my character, so making block effective in preventing rape attempts would make sense.

EDIT

As an additional safety measure, I will set borderHealthRate and victimMaxFatigue around 60-80 and not 80-100 as you suggested.

• 1 month later...

Any suggestions?

Set dynamicMode to 1.

Oh my, this is a very detailed answer. Much obliged, thanks!

Yes, I'm using a mix of light and heavy armor. Since my character's specialization is magic (as part of a custom spellsword class), I tend to develop these skills mostly by training. Varnado and Luciana Galena are both trainers AND merchants, so trading my most valuable items for training sessions is definitely worth something (and builds up Mercantile and Personality in the process). Block is also a major skill for my character, so making block effective in preventing rape attempts would make sense.

EDIT

As an additional safety measure, I will set borderHealthRate and victimMaxFatigue around 60-80 and not 80-100 as you suggested.

i had my settings similiar, but i can't remember the exact numbers.

no matter how i begin a new game, my character always ends up being what i'd call an "arcane assassin".

i have the same reasons for not using PSE yet.

i haven't even installed it, because of what i've read about it.

also many dialogues in most Lovers mods need a good rewrite to be immersive.

If there's a modder willing to change PSE or add upon it, i'd be glad to write scenarios and dialogues for them.

Is there a way to prevent NPCs from casting spells and summon creatures, mantaining LAPF setting "rape is an assault" On?

Not that I've been able to find. It's the main reason I switched that setting off.

Something is strange then.  I've seen NPC's "attempt" to cast a spell, but lovers kicked in and prevented the actual spell from finishing.  I've also never seen a summons take place during sex.

Now I don't use this particular plugin, so perhaps WappyOne changed something from the base RaperS that I do use.  I'll take a look at it this weekend and see if I can figure it out.  No promises, as scripting is no my bag.

Anyone actually had an NPC cast a full spell or complete a summons during sex?  Not a partial animation that was over-ridden, but a full spell/summons?

it was fixed in a later version - or at least i read about it - but during the quest with the frostmage on the northern merchants route (anvil mages guild?)

the summoned spriggans from the magesguild-fighters raped the frostmage repeatedly and everyone participated in a strange gangrape...

after that, i remember disabling gangrape at all.

Is there a way to prevent NPCs from casting spells and summon creatures, mantaining LAPF setting "rape is an assault" On?

Not that I've been able to find. It's the main reason I switched that setting off.

Something is strange then.  I've seen NPC's "attempt" to cast a spell, but lovers kicked in and prevented the actual spell from finishing.  I've also never seen a summons take place during sex.

Now I don't use this particular plugin, so perhaps WappyOne changed something from the base RaperS that I do use.  I'll take a look at it this weekend and see if I can figure it out.  No promises, as scripting is no my bag.

Anyone actually had an NPC cast a full spell or complete a summons during sex?  Not a partial animation that was over-ridden, but a full spell/summons?

My description is incomplete, I apologize. There are several situations in game that are not actual "combat sex", but are handled as rape. Example: proposing someone to "sample/buy a flower" when you have a slavery mod installed and you have a follower (try with Edgar Vautrine at "Discount Spells", he's a conjurer).

Turn off "rape is an attack" and Edgar will act normally.

My CM companions don't count, as I know that CM companion mod is not supported, but they also cast spells during the gangrape of bandits.

P.S.

LoversRapers.esp is loaded before Lovers with PK.esp  in my LO, but Bravil underground and LST are after...

I'm gonna try moving those two before LAPF to see if it has any impact on the issue, if not, I will check the scripts myself too.

the problem is twofold:

- if you disable it, rape isn't even considered a crime anymore.

- if you enable it, some creatures/NPCs overrect on acts that are falsely marked as rape.

Yes, that's what I meant too. I don't know of any way to get around non-rape activities that are flagged as rape. Changing that setting to 0 also avoids leaving nearby NPCs in a combat state afterward.

But Gregathit is right - it's better now than it used to be. :)

By the way, I'm not sure that this issue belongs entirely to Lovers RaperS. Other Lovers mod combinations may well have unintended effects. Anyway, setting it to 0 seems to create the fewest problems for me. Cyrodiil is a pretty medieval place, after all.

Ok, I think I understand now, it is the non-participant NPC(s) that is(are) going full auto and not the two actually engaged in sex....right? 

If so, the only way I know of would be to curb this would be to write/modify a script that would throw a non-combat cone around everyone that is "in range" of engaging in combat.  Much like the scripts that fire to have folks spectate when sex is happening in public or when Estrus is engaged.  I'm not sure I am up to par to write such a script, so I'd likely need help to do something like this.

Or the other option is to just do as you guys have done, and just change the setting to 0.

Ok, I think I understand now, it is the non-participant NPC(s) that is(are) going full auto and not the two actually engaged in sex....right? 

Yes and no, depending on the case (always assuming "rape is an attack" On in LAPF settings).

1. Trying to pay a fine (or the room at the inn) with sex

The actors engaged in sex are fine, but guards and witnesses with high disposition towards the PC will react.

2. "Selling a flower" to a friendly spellcaster character

The spellcaster will cast spells during the act (In the example above, Edgar Vautrine will summon a Scamp and a Bound Dagger and will try to hit your slave - hitting only air, with my current settings - and after sex will return non hostile, as usual). Moving Lovers Slave Trader components before LPK's esp has no influence on this matter.

Another curious fact: the option "rape is an attack" (0/1) is present in the ini file, but is not accessible through the Lovers Settings menus (unless I am missing it). There is a similar option in Rapers Settings, but that one only affects the Rape spell.

Or the other option is to just do as you guys have done, and just change the setting to 0.

Yes, as a temporary solution, this is the way to go.

The whole CrowningIsle sex is set as rape, even the Prostitution. NPC-NPC and Player-NPC but no guard or other NPCs react, no spell casting , no drawn weapon.

And I never saw a NPC or guard react if my slaves "sell flowers"

Thought only the rape spell set as crime causes Problems, that's why I have set it as no crime.

Have you set your LAPF Settings "stop combat during sex " ? I have set it, maybe that's the reason why my NPCs and guards does not react during rape sex ( not rape spell sex)

Selling a flower is another plugin altogether so I think we need to look at that plugin and not this one.  Sex for fines and rooms is again another plugin.

The other NPC's (not those engaged in sex) would need some stop combat mechanism thrown out via scripting to "halt" reaction to the sex to nix the rape is an attack setting.

And I'll chime in with one other option to add to this fray. Spell casting (and their animations) is set at one level; priority or weighting, not sure what it is by default. Where LAPF animations are yet another. I think it was Symon that educated me to that fact.

You could try reviewing and editing those levels (via CS/E) and make LAPF the higher priority animation over spell casting animations, BUT only if the issue is those engaged in H via LAPF functions, that are trying to cast spells. If it is observer NPCs that would be a whole other ball of wax to tackle.

Needless to say I'm just throwing this out there. I am still not 100% clear on the exact issue(s) being discussed. Part of the challenge is I see members talking about functionality of multiple lovers mods. Remember, each mod is its own stand-alone set of functionality and just using bits and parts of Lovers Core, sometimes very differently from one another.

(@gregathit - you beat me by 3 mins on that last part!)

And just as a personal note, I use the dynamic settings of this MOD and always have set rape as NOT an attack. The latter one I find provides far fewer issues when using other Lovers MODs and when doing vanilla quests.

Have you set your LAPF Settings "stop combat during sex " ?

Yes, I did.

I will attach my ini files, you may find the differences with your own and perhaps discover some useful information.

ini.7z

Contains Lovers with PK.ini and LoversRaperS_Custom.ini (the one I use).

LSTGameSettings.ini is not relevant (contains only infos related to training speed and pricing), so I didn't include it.

I totally agree with greg, this is certainly not a problem related to LoversRapers, but I had no way of knowing. Other mods probably flag certain activities as "harmful", and this triggers my problems. One last example (and after this, I will shut up for good... sorry for being such a jerk): you can tell a slave to sell flowers, let's just say at the Silver Vine tavern. No problems if the slave is the only follower, even with "rape as attack" on (occasionally there could be some spellcasting, but no combat). However, if other members of the slave faction are present, they will start combat.

Of corse this could be a problem with my current settings and again, removing the LAPF crime option solves all the problems.

Ups sorry seems I played Crowning Isle always with "rape is no crime"

I tried it today with "rape is crime" and it ended in a massacre.

Our Setting are similar. Rape is no crime and rape spell is crime and stop combat during sex ( applies only to sexual Partner, he/she does not fight or cast spells but other NPC still fight )

-----------------------

A question. You don't use animated penis ?

;-----------------------Body and (Un)Dressing Settings-----------------------
; Penis setting: 0-3 , Which penis model to use.
; 0 - Lovers v1.2
; (Default) 1 - Slof's Boners! v3/v4 (Automatic)
; 2 - Slof's Boners! v5 (NORMAL)
; 3 - Slof's Boners! v5 (CUT)

set xLoversPkrIni.Penis to 3

should be 1 if you use the LAPF lowerbodies.

Ups sorry seems I played Crowning Isle always with "rape is no crime"

I tried it today with "rape is crime" and it ended in a massacre.

Our Setting are similar. Rape is no crime and rape spell is crime and stop combat during sex ( applies only to sexual Partner, he/she does not fight or cast spells but other NPC still fight )

[...]

-----------------------

A question. You don't use animated penis ?

should be 1 if you use the LAPF lowerbodies.

I always thought asboners were animated. That expains some things (like penis popping out of the partner's body etc...).

What if I added penis bones and weights to them through Nifskope and Mesh Rigger? I rarely use custom bodies for males. If I did, the penis would be animated by LoversJoystick. But in this case, since I use Robert v5 muscular (my default male body) almost exclusively, all depends on the default LAPF mesh chosen, as you said. So the answer is certainly "no". I think I'll have to change that setting.

The male default lower body (animated penis) is robert's muscular body, however support is provided for all roberts bodies that are included in v5.2 (look in the alternate bodies folder).

You'll appreciate the boner bending, believe me.   :P

I always appreciate a good boner :D

Seriously, I'll take a look at lapf alternate male bodies. Thanks.

gregathit not the "Set my Body type " menu. ( muscular, slender , athletic....Roberts Body)

post-3205-0-05357800-1442841183_thumb.jpg not this

The "Penis Display Settings" menu

post-3205-0-10152000-1442841191_thumb.jpg

post-3205-0-50833600-1442841196_thumb.jpg thought it must be the "Slof's Boners! v3/v4"

? Question? Why so many Settings ? It's LAPF ! so only ani Penis works. So why a Penis Setting.

OK maybe 2 settings "LAPF penis" and " No ani Penis" if People want to use the old aniamtions/System and install the whole Revised_BBB_11-200_Animations_Pack_12-12-12 ( "No ani Penis" Setting will use the asboners meshes  and  the futa meshes in clothes\Lovers folder)

So Why not reduce the menu to 2 settings?

----------------------

And the asboners meshes are not animated, only the meshes with "Anim" in the Name.

post-3205-0-26385400-1442841175_thumb.jpg