Lovers RaperS - WappyOne's Edition 1.80

Try selecting it in the console, and type

update3D

then leave and re-enter the cell.

I had a similar problem with a Rider recently. The bugger had low health and was stuck in sex position, and based on my LAPF settings, he was invulnerable. The above method worked, I'm not sure about summoned creatures.

Or you can use Refscope to find the responsible token, and remove it:

removeitem tokenID 1

I'm not sure what's the particular token involved, though.

I'll try that, thanks

• 1 month later...

Use the option for player damage in your configuration spell.

Rape Settings - Master -> Rape Options ->

Set "Rape Damage chance" to 100%

Set "Rape Damage type" to Health and set both its minimal and maximum amount to 100%.

This will always drop your health from any amount to zero which would normally result in your character's death and should therefore trigger the bad end with your mod.

Ah that makes sense now, so will other mods that initiate rape cause this to trigger like lovershooker or any dialogue based rape trigger mod?

Pretty sure only this mod can trigger it. Which is probably a good thing considering that if ANY mod triggered the damage on rape, you'd end up dead pretty quick if you were using PSE or something.

• 1 month later...

I've been trying to edit the dialogs on this mod but I'm not really familiar with the construction kit. I've tried looking in the "filter dialog" menu for stuff that started with an "x", but had no luck. Tried searching for quests too. Anyone would know where I can find the dialogs so that I could edit them?

Oblivion uses TES Construction Set, and if you intend on doing any amount of MOD editing it is highly recommended to add Construction Set Extender by shadeMe. (I think if you check one of fejeena's posts there are links to it.)

With that said, the WappyOne messaging is within scripts, specifically scn xLoversRaperSQuestScript.

if ( iVerbosity >= 2 && rGBangVictim.GetItemCount xLoversRaperSFlgNoMsg == 0 )
      if rGBangVictim == Player
       if tmpi >= 4
        MessageEx "%n just can't get enough of me!" rGBangNext
       elseif tmpi >= 1
        MessageEx "%n has another go at me!" rGBangNext
       else
        MessageEx "%n is gangraping me!" rGBangNext
       endif
      elseif rGBangNext != Player
       if tmpi >= 4
        MessageEx "%n just can't get enough of raping %n!" rGBangNext rGBangVictim
       elseif tmpi >= 1
        MessageEx "%n takes another go at %n!" rGBangNext rGBangVictim
       else
        MessageEx "%n has joined in the gangrape of %n!" rGBangNext rGBangVictim
       endif
      endif
     endif

(That is not all of them, just an example.)

To edit scripts first setup Construction Set Extender mentioned above, it provides some additional features specifically aimed at working with and compiling scripts. Once CS/E is setup on the top tool bar navigate to Gameplay | Edit Scripts... This will open the CSE Editor.

In CSE Editor navigate to the Open Script icon, which looks sort of like an opening folder graphic. That will open the Select Script window and list at the top all scripts added by this MOD, also indicated with a gold star icon. Scroll down till you see xLoversRaperSQuestScript and then open it by dble clicking on it.

The messages you see in game begin at lines 471 and end at 754.

post-18672-0-73424900-1453480261_thumb.jpg

You can find and edit more quickly using the edit features in CSE Editor by searching for "MessageEx" without the quotes. There should be 12 in this script. Then just dble click on the line and it will jump you right to where it is located in the script and add an icon indicating the location of the MessageEx.

When you are done editing the text of the MessageEx you'll need to compile and save the script. On the tool bar of CS Editor click on the icon that looks like an old school floppy disk. That compiles and saves the script. Close CS Editor and now save the MOD esp by using File | Save or just use a short cut combo; CTRL-S. Go in-game and test for your edits.

I don't know if other scripts have additional messages since I did not review them all. Their placement should be logical and the script name itself may provide a clue as to what it may contain as far as messaging is concerned.

There are some more which also have texts you might want to edit. I have applied changes for myself, translations into German for example. These are the scripts I have changed to fit into my flavour:

xLoversRaperSAfterAction

Includes everything related to after-action-reports. You should not have a problem to add more creatures, too, if you wish so, because some of them have not been adressed by default. If you want to increase the amount a creature-dialogue, take a look at xLoversRaperSCreatureType and replace the given creatures with this

if( me.ModelPathIncludes "\Baliwog\" == 1 )
        ;Baliwog
        SetFunctionValue 201
    elseif( me.ModelPathIncludes "\Bear\" == 1 )
        ;Bear
        SetFunctionValue 202
    elseif( me.ModelPathIncludes "\Boar\" == 1 )
        ;Boar
        SetFunctionValue 203
    elseif( me.ModelPathIncludes "\Clannfear\" == 1 )
        ;Clannfear
        SetFunctionValue 204
    elseif( me.ModelPathIncludes "\Daedroth\" == 1 )
        ;Daedroth
        SetFunctionValue 205
    elseif( me.ModelPathIncludes "\Deer\" == 1 )
        ;Deer
        SetFunctionValue 206
    elseif( me.ModelPathIncludes "\Dog\" == 1 )
        ;Dog
        SetFunctionValue 207
    elseif( me.ModelPathIncludes "\Elytra\" == 1 )
        ;Elytra
        SetFunctionValue 208
    elseif( me.ModelPathIncludes "\FlameAtronach\" == 1 )
        ;FlameAtronach
        SetFunctionValue 209
    elseif( me.ModelPathIncludes "\FleshAtronach\" == 1 )
        ;Fleshatronach
        SetFunctionValue 210
    elseif( me.ModelPathIncludes "\FrostAtronach\" == 1 )
        ;Frostatronach
        SetFunctionValue 211
    elseif( me.ModelPathIncludes "\GateKeeper\" == 1 )
        ;GateKeeper
        SetFunctionValue 212
    elseif( me.ModelPathIncludes "\Ghost\" == 1 )
        ;Ghost
        SetFunctionValue 213
    elseif( me.ModelPathIncludes "\Gnarl Dementia\" == 1 )
        ;Gnarl Dementia
        SetFunctionValue 214
    elseif( me.ModelPathIncludes "\Gnarl\" == 1 )
        ;Gnarl
        SetFunctionValue 215
    elseif( me.ModelPathIncludes "\Goblin\" == 1 )
        ;Goblin
        SetFunctionValue 216
    elseif( me.ModelPathIncludes "\Grummite\" == 1 )
        ;Grummite
        SetFunctionValue 217
    elseif( me.ModelPathIncludes "\Horse\" == 1 )
        ;Horse
        SetFunctionValue 218
    elseif( me.ModelPathIncludes "\Hunger\" == 1 )
        ;Hunger
        SetFunctionValue 219
    elseif( me.ModelPathIncludes "\Imp\" == 1 )
        ;Imp
        SetFunctionValue 220
    elseif( me.ModelPathIncludes "\Jyggylag\" == 1 )
        ;Jyggylag
        SetFunctionValue 221
    elseif( me.ModelPathIncludes "\LandDreugh\" == 1 )
        ;LandDreugh
        SetFunctionValue 222
    elseif( me.ModelPathIncludes "\Lich\" == 1 )
        ;Lich
        SetFunctionValue 223
    elseif( me.ModelPathIncludes "\MehrunesDagon\" == 1 )
        ;MehrunesDagon
        SetFunctionValue 224
    elseif( me.ModelPathIncludes "\Minotaur\" == 1 )
        ;Minotaur
        SetFunctionValue 225
    elseif( me.ModelPathIncludes "\MountainLion\" == 1 )
        ;MountainLion
        SetFunctionValue 226
    elseif( me.ModelPathIncludes "\MudCrab\" == 1 )
        ;MudCrab
        SetFunctionValue 227
    elseif( me.ModelPathIncludes "\MurkDweller\" == 1 )
        ;MurkDweller
        SetFunctionValue 228
    elseif( me.ModelPathIncludes "\Ogre\" == 1 )
        ;Ogre
        SetFunctionValue 229
    elseif( me.ModelPathIncludes "\Rat\" == 1 )
        ;Rat
        SetFunctionValue 230
    elseif( me.ModelPathIncludes "\Scamp\" == 1 )
        ;Scamp
        SetFunctionValue 231
    elseif( me.ModelPathIncludes "\Shambles\" == 1 )
        ;Shambles
        SetFunctionValue 232
    elseif( me.ModelPathIncludes "\Sheep\" == 1 )
        ;Sheep
        SetFunctionValue 233
    elseif( me.ModelPathIncludes "\Skeleton\" == 1 )
        ;Skeleton
        SetFunctionValue 234
    elseif( me.ModelPathIncludes "\Slaughterfish\" == 1 )
        ;Slaughterfish
        SetFunctionValue 235
    elseif( me.ModelPathIncludes "\SpiderDaedra\" == 1 )
        ;SpiderDaedra
        SetFunctionValue 236
    elseif( me.ModelPathIncludes "\Spriggan\" == 1 )
        ;Spriggan
        SetFunctionValue 237
    elseif( me.ModelPathIncludes "\StormAtronach\" == 1 )
        ;StormAtronach
        SetFunctionValue 238
    elseif( me.ModelPathIncludes "\Troll\" == 1 )
        ;Troll
        SetFunctionValue 239
    elseif( me.ModelPathIncludes "\WillOTheWisp\" == 1 )
        ;WillotheWisp
        SetFunctionValue 240
    elseif( me.ModelPathIncludes "\Wraith\" == 1 )
        ;Wraith
        SetFunctionValue 241
    elseif( me.ModelPathIncludes "\Xivilai\" == 1 )
        ;Xivilai
        SetFunctionValue 242
    elseif( me.ModelPathIncludes "\Zombie\" == 1 )
        ;Zombie
        SetFunctionValue 243
    else
        ;Other
        SetFunctionValue 0

xLoversRaperSCallback

Some dialogue regarding quick messages like "x came in y" and the like.

xLoversRaperSGetSuccess

This has log entries regarding the formular and calculations which are printed in your console, if your message level is set to verbose. I like to take a look at this, so I changed this script as well. xLoversRaperSStartRape has another string related to this.

xLoversRaperSQuestScript

Varenne gave a great explanation about this one.

• 3 weeks later...

Experimenting with the bad end thing doesn't work well, I don't want other npcs to die from being raped is there any way to alter this mod so that bad end only happens for the player and happens often? I am using lovers hooker mod which has a rape option if the player asks for too much money for sex so it would fit right in there. I have another mod that adds traveling npcs to main roads so this helps to spread the PSE mod player slavery thing around more quickly and npcs constantly buy and sell the player all the way down a road. Without enslavement from bad end rape the enslavement can only happen from attacking npcs which are not that common without additional mods. It is more fun to think some traveller npcs are just more devious and horny than they appear.

No only one setting for player and NPCs.

Ok there is a way... if you change the scripts and split Player and NPCs. ( Lovers RaperS-Zor2k13 Edition  ;) )

I never had a Bad end in my game with my player.

Only during a testing phase I set the damage chance to 95%. Then a Female NPC in a prision was raped to death ( But thing that was not the bad end, she died because she had no more health points. )

I hope someone corrects me in case I am wrong but from how I understand the script, you could easily completely disable all damage to NPCs by adding an additional condition in the xloversrapedamage script. This is my suggestion:

Change line 125 from

"if xLoversRaperSQuest.rDamageType != 1 && GetRandomPercent < xLoversRaperSQuest.rDamage"

to

"if xLoversRaperSQuest.rDamageType != 1 && GetRandomPercent < xLoversRaperSQuest.rDamage && GetIsReference Player == 1".

This will prevent NPCs from taking any health damage by the rape itself, while the player character will still suffer the chance to receive damage. In case you apply this change I would suggest to also alter the attribute damage further up, in line 29.

I hope someone corrects me in case I am wrong but from how I understand the script, you could easily completely disable all damage to NPCs by adding an additional condition in the xloversrapedamage script. This is my suggestion:

Change line 125 from

"if xLoversRaperSQuest.rDamageType != 1 && GetRandomPercent < xLoversRaperSQuest.rDamage"

to

"if xLoversRaperSQuest.rDamageType != 1 && GetRandomPercent < xLoversRaperSQuest.rDamage && GetIsReference Player == 1".

This will prevent NPCs from taking any health damage by the rape itself, while the player character will still suffer the chance to receive damage. In case you apply this change I would suggest to also alter the attribute damage further up, in line 29.

Yes, you're right. That will work.  :)

It would be better to simplify it or allow stats damage to do the same thing as health damage since that would kinda make sense aka willpower down from rape makes it easier for raper to enslave player.

This mod calls for lovers slave trader too so npcs can be enslaved from what I can tell anyway so instead of leaving out the users of that mod just make an option to use stats damage instead of health damage so the mod will be an equal opportunity enslaver hehe:-)

• 1 month later...

I never saw a gangbang with creatures. Maybe it works only with "human races". Most creatures are solitary.

But to be sure have you set the gangbang chance very high ?  the Satisfied Rapist low ? ..... ( all gangbang settings to max or min. If it works you can lower the settings again step by step till you found the optimal setting )

it didn't work and i have this value :
100 gRape Disposition - A potential rapist's disposition to the gangrape victim must be this value or lower.

100 gRape Responsibility - A potential rapist's Responsibility must be this value or lower.

100% gRape Chance - Similar to PC/NPC Success Rate in the Options settings, this is multiplicative to the gender pairing base success chance to see if the gangrape is joined.