Lovers RaperS - WappyOne's Edition 1.80

Hi Wappy, great mod! But I'm having some difficulties understanding the calculations. Tried putting the Victim's health % and below at 10 for threshold mode, but rape action still occurs despite my health being way above 10% and me not blocking at all. If I pass this check, does it guarantee that rape action does not occur? Or are the other checks factored in simultaneously?

Hi Wappy, great mod! But I'm having some difficulties understanding the calculations. Tried putting the Victim's health % and below at 10 for threshold mode, but rape action still occurs despite my health being way above 10% and me not blocking at all. If I pass this check, does it guarantee that rape action does not occur? Or are the other checks factored in simultaneously?

If you have Threshold mode on and victim health <= 10% set the only way rape could happen above 10% is if there are minimum chances set for From Behind or Knocked/Staggered in Rape - Options.  Knocked/Staggered does have a default of 25% so there is that chance for a rape to happen regardless of health if knocked down, back, or paralyzed.

You can also turn messages up to the highest setting when curious about the calculations.  This will cause RaperS to output a summary of all pass or fail calculations to the console for every hit.

• 4 weeks later...

The victims won't reequip their weapon after rape, they just start to punch me instead. How to make them use weapons after action?

In the Steal/Drop Settings Menu

Strip/Drop Equipped -

try the - Neither option

and see if that works for you.

Mem

Can someone help me? I can't find what the Lovers v91 is and I don't want to screw up my game since I'm running compatability on my windows 8 and it gives me freezing problems whenever i exit the game.

All of the lovers with PK versions posted on this site are higher than v91.  I recommend installing the LAPF as it is the absolute latest and greatest.

Don't have a clue why you are running compatibility mode with win8.  I don't have to do that at all.  Sounds like you have something screwed up already.

As to the freeze up on exit....pop over to the nexus and grab the fast exit obse plugin.  That will fix your issue.

Can someone help me? I can't find what the Lovers v91 is and I don't want to screw up my game since I'm running compatability on my windows 8 and it gives me freezing problems whenever i exit the game.

All of the lovers with PK versions posted on this site are higher than v91.  I recommend installing the LAPF as it is the absolute latest and greatest.

Don't have a clue why you are running compatibility mode with win8.  I don't have to do that at all.  Sounds like you have something screwed up already.

As to the freeze up on exit....pop over to the nexus and grab the fast exit obse plugin.  That will fix your issue.

Alright thanks. Also, I'm getting an annoying message about Lovers Backup2. What do I do to fix it? I thought I installed the mods incorrectly but when i reinstalled it still came up.post-204928-0-44683000-1399437051_thumb.png

Mod is installed correct, but not pluggy http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/23979/

Pluggy version 132 ( I use version 125c with no Problems)

Haven't you read the installation guide of LAPF?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21241-lapf/

I did read, but I guess i skipped that step xP thanks. I thought it was a new version that I couldn't find xD

EDIT: Actually the message still shows up even though it says I installed it on my game. I bet I have exactly no idea of what I'm doing x_x

post-204928-0-28338300-1399497361_thumb.png

And if you load a old save you always get the error message because the pluggy save is missing (every save consists of  3 saves, a ess, a OBSE and a pluggy save ) if  you load a old save without a pluggy save but a active Mod  that needs pluggy inside the save you get the error message. Load a older save befor you installed Lovers Backup2. ( or start a new game)

Installation: "OBSE_Elys_Pluggy.dlx" and "OBSE_Elys_Pluggy.dll" to "Oblivion Install Directory: Data\OBSE\Plugins

And if you load a old save you always get the error message because the pluggy save is missing (every save consists of  3 saves, a ess, a OBSE and a pluggy save ) if  you load a old save without a pluggy save but a active Mod  that needs pluggy inside the save you get the error message. Load a older save befor you installed Lovers Backup2. ( or start a new game)

Installation: "OBSE_Elys_Pluggy.dlx" and "OBSE_Elys_Pluggy.dll" to "Oblivion Install Directory: Data\OBSE\Plugins

Ah ok. Thank you! I'm used to installing Skyrim mods easily which don't require restarting games and such, like just install and play and it's good to go xD

• 1 month later...

Hey wappy, could you make a coraboration with Lovers slave trader, that makes necro-raped npc reanimated as a slave of player?

This is already available. The option is in both the ini and the in-game settings menu for LoversRaperS.

The combination Ohmygod is looking for doesn't work.  RaperS can be set to enslave rape victims that you would end up killing via rape damage, but necrorapes are always set to return the victim to death.  Wasn't meant as a resurrection, even has a dialog override to prevent the victim from speaking.

It would be possible to implement, though.

Hey wappy, could you make a coraboration with Lovers slave trader, that makes necro-raped npc reanimated as a slave of player?

This is already available. The option is in both the ini and the in-game settings menu for LoversRaperS.

The combination Ohmygod is looking for doesn't work.  RaperS can be set to enslave rape victims that you would end up killing via rape damage, but necrorapes are always set to return the victim to death.  Wasn't meant as a resurrection, even has a dialog override to prevent the victim from speaking.

alright, thanks answer, and change my mind.

wappy, could you implement another way to kill the corpse that resurrected by necro-rape?

not using victim.kill , but as normal rape damage that temperally set damage chance to 100%.

I have no idea which MOD makes conflict, but .kill doesn't work for me.

anyone have idea about that .kill ?

alright, thanks answer, and change my mind.

wappy, could you implement another way to kill the corpse that resurrected by necro-rape?

not using victim.kill , but as normal rape damage that temperally set damage chance to 100%.

I have no idea which MOD makes conflict, but .kill doesn't work for me.

anyone have idea about that .kill ?

Ah, that would be kind of creepy if they didn't return to death afterwards.  Will add health damage as well.

Do not know what mod could be conflicting the the Kill command.

• 2 weeks later...

I finally got something.

it maybe (or may not be) some lovers mod that run heavy script, after or in the rape ending, whitch makes raped victim stand still as a mannequin, and stay essential that ignore all kinds of damages, for 5 to 7 sec, right after rape animation finished.

I have to set rape damage delay timer to 9sec( or maybe shorter, 7sec, not tried yet) via ini file, so victim gets damage after the "stand still" and dead when they just start to move again.