Sexout Clothing System - Combat Armour damage + P7 body fix

Welcome to the new thread for Sexout Clothing.

Links are currently pending while I get all the files sorted into usable groups. Until then, temporary links are available in the original thread: here.

I'm also looking for volunteers for various things. Some screenshots for this page would be nice, so if anyone wants to post any I'd love to see them.

Also, if anyone wants to help with some modelling that would be great too. Being able to import / export nifs, and basic blender knowledge is enough :)

Sexout Maternity Clothes - Vanilla (Outdated)

This is the main resource file for use with Sexout Pregnancy. This pack contains (most) of the standard New Vegas outfits and nude pregnant bodies.

This pack is required to use any of the pregnancy related content in sexout!

>>>P7BodyFix.7z<<<

Screenshots:

Download Links:

Sexout Maternity Clothes - Sexout (Outdated)

This pack contains maternity outfits for the various Sexout mods.

Screenshots:

Download Links:

Sexout Maternity Clothes - Addons

This pack contains pregnant versions of other clothing mods. You only need to download this pack if you want to use any of the supported clothing mods.

Screenshots:

Download Links:

Sexout Clothing Damage Updated with Combat Armour!

Currently a WIP, this pack will contain damage versions of clothing. As your clothing's durability goes down it will get more battered and damaged.

Download Links:

Added the Vanilla and Sexout packs. These won't actually do anything until SCR is updated though.

Will this break stuff if they install the new packs instead of the old? My SCR upgrade is still in debugging stage at the moment, hopefully I'll get it functional enough for a beta today, I haven't merged in your changes in yet, but when I do people will have to remove the old maternity clothing and install the new one for it to work I guess as I believe you've changed folder paths.

I'm thinking the P3 stage is a little redundant for armor?

The clothing no problem... but armor??

Really??

Stage 3 pregnancy and you expect them to wear armor?

A woman can barely walk on her own at that stage, especially with the extended belly like the ones portrayed in the game for stage 3.. lol

I'm thinking the P3 stage is a little redundant for armor?

The clothing no problem... but armor??

Really??

Stage 3 pregnancy and you expect them to wear armor?

A woman can barely walk on her own at that stage, especially with the extended belly like the ones portrayed in the game for stage 3.. lol

Simple just don't equip it if you don't like it. I don't expect that armor to stop bullets in reality either.

Heavy & Metal armor doesn't actually swap at all, if you want metal armor sized for pregnancy you have to find it, wearing normal armor whilst pregnant incurs penalties.

I'm still going on the SCR update people, some testing & debugging to go yet, but it's looking good so far.

I don't run a female character, but I have noticed that the Prego versions of armor are in my present game a lot.

"Prego, its in there" lol

Its like every female I come across has the preggi version type wear??

I was wondering if its Sexout mods that have them in common place leveled items or if NVEC has made them common??

I don't run a female character, but I have noticed that the Prego versions of armor are in my present game a lot.

"Prego, its in there" lol

Its like every female I come across has the preggi version type wear??

I was wondering if its Sexout mods that have them in common place leveled items or if NVEC has made them common??

Pregnancy adds some pregnant outfits to Levelled lists for immersion purposes, unfortunately due to the nature of levelled lists they can't be removed once added. I'll look at adding a toggle with off as a default.

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone built a list of the currently available armors of the major variants?  I am thinking of trying another FNV game, and if I could get the outfits to be close to consistent for body type, that would be really nice.

Body types I am currently considering are: T6M (which is now built into If SexoutNG), Type N (Nessa's work) and Type 3 (a lot o Loogie's stuff seems to be Type 3).

If there are no such lists, should I build one and post it in this thread (or another thread)? (I would probably just pick one of these body types, initially anyways, so I do not get confused).  I think I am looking for a mix of name, formid, and mod identity for each equippable armor in the game.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry about that, I'm back once again. My 6 year old PC finally gave in. Thankfully the hard disk was ok, but I needed to wait on a paycheck to build a new one :)

Got the sexout file back up, had to pull it due to a dodgy file path and my power supply blew later that day :P

Cool, we've probably done a lot of the actual file sorting for you in the SCS Maternity outfits thread http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15589-scs-maternity-outfits-beta-wip/, I started without you as didn't know when you'd be back.

They need to be done in a patch for SCR if you can continue with that, I did some renaming and fixing of typos and split most outfits to their own folders. Grab iwhat you want from it and I can let you continue where you left off, you should work off the latest SCR beta, the main SCR download is still pre your release, it has all the SCR changes you sent me, I can split the armors out easily in FNVEdit and compare them to update the version I am working on.

I'm so glad you are back, I was so close to rolling back the outfit changes as so many people were loading in the beta without reading it then complaining of missing stuff.

The good news is it looks like Evilrunners back to continue his SCS project http://www.loverslab.com/topic/14609-sexout-clothing-system/?p=349771, that's a heap off my plate, what I think I will do tomorrow is create a rolled back version of SCR using the old outfit file locations, but the problem with that is no one has uploaded the old Maternity outfit file here to match it, my internet is too crappy to do it.

This would allow me to get the other SCR system updates out for testing more I hope before promoting them to the main download.

I'll have a look and get everything in order tomorrow. The rapidgator link in the old thread looks good for the old file system atm. Are we going with the new system? I sent you an esm with all the updated filepaths, I really hope it's useful, I spent around 12 hours on that :P

I'll have a look and get everything in order tomorrow. The rapidgator link in the old thread looks good for the old file system atm. Are we going with the new system? I sent you an esm with all the updated filepaths, I really hope it's useful, I spent around 12 hours on that :P

I merged that esm you sent me with version 20130317.2 and all the versions since have those changes, it created a lot of confusion as I hdn't realised how many outfits were still not done, so if you start working from the latest SCR beta 20130325.1 you should be sweet, that Maternity thread has all the Mantis, Tomb Raider, Lady, Julia Chang & Tryout outfits sorted for you, but they aren't in SCR to match.

I am just releasing 20130328.1 which is 20130325.1 with the armor file locations rolled back to the original Maternity clothing pack.

Just a thought, has anyone considered the slave versions of the outfits like NCRTrooper etc becoming the torn outfit option for them?

Ok, just got sexout back up to date again :) I'll check the new ESM and get everything sorted out there, and get the custom outfits ready.

Uploaded a sample of the damage system meshes I'm working on for people to have a look at. 4 damage stages ranging from undamaged to pretty much rags. 100% and 75% can only take P1-3 pregnancies (unless it's an open stomach outfit one) similar to the current torn outfit stuff.

SexoutDamageSystem.7z

What I've actually done in Pregnancy's outfit swapping is if there isn't a P4 version of a tearable outfit it changes to the P3 or P4 torn version if available.

One problem we are going to have with this many variations of pregnant outfits is I'm going to run out of room in the outfit swapping scripts. I'll have to think how to do that.

I'm also a little worried there's a limit somewhere on how many extra outfits we can add to NV via SCR before it chokes or crashes, we are talking about at least tripling the current number in SCR, and that's not considering the expansion of outfits available for other bodytypes besides T3Cali. I'm forking the engine pretty hard as it is with scripts in Pregnancy, I've had to slow a few things down to reduce issues.

I also had a few issues setting up the current damage swapping as it was interfered with by Pregnancy body swapping and I'm not sure the current system I'm using is good for mass outfit usage, Ideally it would be good if someone else wanted to take damage swapping over as a separate plugin.

Hmm, not sure how any of the body swapping stuff works at all, so this is likely a useless suggestion :P

For ESM, maybe split the outfits into a seperate ESM to the rest of SCR. I'd imagine though if each damage percent was treated as a separate outfit chain then a seperate damage plugin could handle swapping out the damage state of the clothes, while the pregnancy stuff selects the correct size?

Hmm, not sure how any of the body swapping stuff works at all, so this is likely a useless suggestion :P

For ESM, maybe split the outfits into a seperate ESM to the rest of SCR. I'd imagine though if each damage percent was treated as a separate outfit chain then a seperate damage plugin could handle swapping out the damage state of the clothes, while the pregnancy stuff selects the correct size?

Well it may not just be a limitation of outfits by SCR, maybe there's an overall engine limit, I seem to have hit a texture/mesh limit with my install at times.

As far as the damage swapping goes, that's how I'm currently doing it Damage is in SCR and Preg just swaps sizes of what it sees. I have actually added a script to each of the damageable outfits and it adds a temporary token to manage the damage swapping of that type of outfit while that type of outfit is in the inventory. It's possible we go down that path once it's proven ok, I haven't had any feedback on it yet, I had issues as there could be more than one outfit in the inventory and the script couldn't tell if it was the actual worn outfit or not. Pregnancy adds a permanent token that checks the equipped outfit.

I also assume you would be doing Male versions too for damage? As I imagine it would be popular.

I can see about doing a male version. I think at the moment getting the standard outfits all done is my main priority before I go too far down the damage route. Maybe we could just add in a single outfit with all damage / pregnancy variations and see how it works?

[edit] Also while I think of it, couldn't the damage just be based on a check of the items durability with this method? Once the player hits P4+ just keep the durability at 50 or below and it will keep the correct torn version that way.