Sexout Clothing System - Combat Armour damage + P7 body fix

Its pity that sunnys outfit is missing because its nice peace. To that swaping, frame rate droping even when turned of, so it wont be the case, so maybe something in mesh. By the way thx for answers.

Hmm I never considered the mesh, if it were the mesh the frame rate issue would remain with the toggle turned off.

I'll try disabling the script by distance to the player then instead as some cells may be quite large with a dozen or so others wearing combat armor, there is a possibility that even though I am turning off 90% of the script with the cell check that just having a script on each combat armor outfit worn is the issue.

Give this one a go with the same test, I have set it to disable unless the NPC with combat armor is < 800 units (8m) of the player instead of the same cell.

Hi!

Tried the above beta, frame rate still drops from 60 to ~15 fps whenever a damaged combat armor is rendered - happens nowhere else in game.

So, dont think its a script thing (although have no idea of scripting;)), but something with the meshes/textures...

Maybe just a rare graphic driver/game engine issue..have a Radeon HD 5850 with latest Catalyst 13.4 drivers / Win 7 64.

Btw it's great you and others still active on Sexout - all runs (well 99,9%...) stable by now and can play many hours crash free.

Cheers!

Hi!

Tried the above beta, frame rate still drops from 60 to ~15 fps whenever a damaged combat armor is rendered - happens nowhere else in game.

So, dont think its a script thing (although have no idea of scripting;)), but something with the meshes/textures...

Maybe just a rare graphic driver/game engine issue..have a Radeon HD 5850 with latest Catalyst 13.4 drivers / Win 7 64.

Btw it's great you and others still active on Sexout - all runs (well 99,9%...) stable by now and can play many hours crash free.

Cheers!

So it doesn't make any difference if the toggle is on or off then either?

Yes it s so, i even done for myself some small plugin, who is removing script from armor in geck and it s doing it anyway.

Hmm, well someone with mesh experience will have to look into why that is happening, I only code with the meshes supplied.

Heyo. I've been using TTW, and there are people in vault 101 with invisible bodies and enclave soldiers with t-45d armor. Upon closer inspection they were wearing "damaged" variants of their clothing/armor that I do not have meshes/textures for. However, your damaged clothing link only covers combat armors, do you have one that covers all clothing/armor?

Heyo. I've been using TTW, and there are people in vault 101 with invisible bodies and enclave soldiers with t-45d armor. Upon closer inspection they were wearing "damaged" variants of their clothing/armor that I do not have meshes/textures for. However, your damaged clothing link only covers combat armors, do you have one that covers all clothing/armor?

Hmmm, the Enclave power armor were the next set Evilrunner was working on, They were coded but I didn't think they were enabled, must have accidently turned them on somehow, I'll disable them in the next beta. I'm going to strip the damaged swapping out into it's own plugin esp soon anyway.

I think that those pregnat meshes are for cali body and basic mesh is Type 3 body so we could use it as place holder, or like you said not use it at all.

Yeah, well being part blind I'm flat out picking differences between T3Cali & BnB, unless I compare them side by side with a magnifying window, but they are in the PregnantCali folder and have bigger breasts. Then again the others could be T3Berry, it's damn confusing how mesh modelers name / don't name their work. Would be nice if they just called them by measurements 42-32-40 or in metric, either would be simpler and put in the file/folder name would be good where possible.

The Lingeree is probably out of some outfit mod, but no idea what.

This is here "http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/40227/?" it is the same mode like tomb rider or lady outfit. If you want i can try to help you to code it in some plugin, but i am not sure if it s not harder for you to put it in to your scripts than just write it.

Ahh cool, I can add it in then to next beta, already have T3 Bouncing breasts listed, will use that for the P0 outfit and will look into if the color variations are easy to do. The coding is the easy bit for me, GECK just has too small a window for me to see outfits clearly :)

• 3 weeks later...

So the damage system only works with Combat Armor?

Also.. which combat armor? The dark one or the light one? I have two.

I'm assuming one of mine is modded. One adds "+1 Conf"

Combat Armor, Corset Dress & Vault suits, I think it was both combat armors.

You think. :P

Ah well, I just want to see how it works. Is there an additional .esp I need for it to work?

LOL, yeah don't keep all the coding for my mods in my head, too much of it and it gets awkward if it randomly pops out in conversations :)

No esp, just turn on damage swapping in SCR. Eventually it will be an esp of it's own after I finish splitting drugs off into it's own esp.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey I had the combat armor working fine for a while then i got warzones and for some reason it has this graphical glitch around the chest area. Any idea why i have this?:7 It was working fine till now. For the time being i just turned off clothing swap and the mod but I like this mod and would love to make it work again. Hawp! :D

Edit: Okay I really need help as even if i disable to mod it still keeps trying to switch over to ruined combat armor which ofc doesn't have the texture or anything so i just become invisible in it. How can i get rid of this mod? :(

Turn it off in SCR's MCM menus

Keeps getting turned back off after every load. :7 As soon as pregnancy mod loads it just re-checks it. But I need that mod for breeder... :D  Any ideas? :D

Install the ruined combat armor mesh & textures from the Clothing Damage system thread? According to my code it should only check it the first time pregnancy is run on a save. I'll be spitting the damaged clothing swapping out eventually into it's own esp, got a fair bit of prep work to do after I get the drugging.esp sorted.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Is this required for SCR?

In the SCR installation tutorial this mod is listed as "a stand alone mod" for SCR. Do I have to download this? Or only when a plugin demands it (I installed ZAZ because plugin requires it)

Only if you want damaged Armor swapping to work on the Combat armor variations.

• 1 month later...