Yeah I was just using the files that were in the old maternity upload, which was missing a few meshes like you mentioned. I couldn't find any updated version so I didn't know if they were out there or not. 

Also if someone puts up a "How to" tutorial on adding pregnancy and/or torn meshes, I'd be happy to lend a hand at shouldering some of the work load. I'm not experienced at mesh files but I'm a quick learner so if I practice on a few I should get the hang of it.

IS the old maternity usable if so I may have the last download be for It disappeared from mediafire and Evilrunner decided to rehash it all to allow for the  torn outfits. So far I have  Julia Chang, Dragon Girl & Tomb Raider ixia, bunny suit  add ghost armor  so far I think I have most of them from the last up download. If  you can use them please say so I can upload them. Or if you need a full list what I have.

IS the old maternity usable if so I may have the last download be for It disappeared from mediafire and Evilrunner decided to rehash it all to allow for the  torn outfits. So far I have  Julia Chang, Dragon Girl & Tomb Raider ixia, bunny suit  add ghost armor  so far I think I have most of them from the last up download. If  you can use them please say so I can upload them. Or if you need a full list what I have.

I have the same file myself, but my crap upload speed means I can't upload anything reliably over 6Mb, I was amazed I got the 10Mb file up at all after 3 goes at it :)

You are welcome to upload it as a seperate download, just specify in the post that it's only for SCR versions 20130317.1 and before that.

OK Halstrom will do, by the way will or by chance can they be updated to the new SCR  versions.

a question on tomb raider outfit are we using just for the backpack and am not doing the beta verision of maternity know about tomb raider by following the link in faq post I am using the stable version  of maternity. if we are just using tomb raider outfit for backpack if I remember  rightly their was backpack on nexus the creator did not mind  other using it.