Sexout Clothing System - Combat Armour damage + P7 body fix

Destynova, I usually fit the outfit to the type 3 cali body first, then adjust it to fit the pregnant bodies. not usually too much work to remove the clipping. I'll have a look at your stuff and get back to you in a little bit.

Halstrom, bit confused now after all that :P

So am I but I will give it a go with what we have and see how it goes

Next on the list is the Type3M power armour there was a request for.

Cool, I'll add H25,H50 & H75 Variations into the next beta of SCR pointing to existing mesh and you can just patch in the mesh. Which power armors, Enclave & T51b are the current ones.

For outfits that don't have a valid size (P4 100% combat armour for example) could you just not prevent it from being worn? The player can 'adjust' it to 50% damage so they can. It's a bit weird with how the damage system works (tearing the skirt off just for the belly to fit) but I don't really want to do any more mesh work than I currently have implemented.

I can't actually prevent an outfit being worn, though I guess I could strip it off again, I probably should have NPC's automatically strip it off if it was too tight and it's tougher armor that's not tearable into a H50 version.

For slave stuff I could have it as the 50% or 25% damaged armours, maybe use an addon slot (there's 3 slots for those I believe?) to add details for slave versions vs damage versions. Things like chains, collars etc, and also marking could be added. NCRslave outfit would then be a 25% damage NCR uniform plus the legion slave addon. As an added bonus much of it would be pretty generic, file sizes would be tiny and you could do different versions for each faction off one base outfit.

Yeah the generic / skimpy slave rags would be good though maybe some factions may want faction all slave wear, some would just leave you in what they captured you in, I have a formlist in SCR ClothingAppearSlave with all the current outfits & collars in it, but not sure anyone is using it.

I wouldn't add the collars as part of the outfits, maybe the legion slave brand might be good, but then once you are branded you should stay branded :)

Might do the enclave first. Branding would be cool, but it'd need some thought on how to implement. Part of the problem with slave outfits is no one is really doing anything with it at the minute. I think Mavia is still active with his fort stuff, so maybe something there?

Ohh I have merged the Combat Armors esp into SCR 20130410.1 & later, so if you are using these beta's please remove the esp file from this download as it will overwrite things and break them. The damage swapping seems to work great on combat armor from my peliminary testing, just needs some people to field test it more so I can do the same for the next batch of outfits.

I'm considering moving the Pregnancy swapping into this too, as it seems simpler saves a bit of duplication and my Pregnancy swapping scripts are getting too big to take many more outfits, so I'll do a trial on the outfits as Evilrunner adds them.

I've also added P0-P1 versions of the 3M Enclave armor in H25, H50 & H75 as assets for Evilrunner. Assuming I still need to do H25 & H50 for P4-P7

Well, the clothing swapping is run by SCR, and Sexout requires SCR... So barring a drastic change in framework, no.

WelI I think you got that backwards, SCR requires Sexout actually :)

It's  probably possible to write a patch to remove the Sexout references, but as 90% of the formlists, materials, drugs & outfits are sex related its not worth the effort. I'm currently working deep into this damage stuff and if someone wants to make male meshes or damaged meshes without pregnant variations I think I can handle that in it ok too. The scripts I'm using will be by outfit group attached to an effect for each outfit so one script does all vaultsuits, another for utility vaultsuits etc. I'm looking into integrating the Pregnancy swapping too and will remove it from Pregnancy one outfit at a time as damaged outfits are added if it tests ok.

scn SexoutSCRS6EFFSwapArmorCombatNEW

ref rZActor

ref rCurrOutfit

float fCurrOutfitHealth

int iCurrBellySize

int iCurrBreastSize

ref rCurrBodyType

float fPrevOutfitHealth

int iPrevBellySize

int iPrevBreastSize

ref rPrevBodyType

ref rNewUpperBody

int iCount

int iRemoving

int iOkToRun

int iDeadCount

int iSwapStage

int iHealth100Perc

int iHealth75Perc

int iHealth50Perc

int iHealth25Perc

Begin ScriptEffectUpdate

Set rZActor to GetSelf

Set iCount to iCount + 1

if rZActor && iCount > 49 && SexoutSQVAR.iSCRStartCounter > && SexoutSQVAR.iDamageSwapActivated && iRemoving < 1

Set iCount to 0

Set iOkToRun to 0

if rZActor.GetIsSex Female || rZActor.GetIsSex Male

if rZActor.GetDead

Set iOkToRun to 0

Set iDeadCount to iDeadCount +1

if iDeadCount >

Set iOkToRun to -1

endif

else

Set iOkToRun to 1

Set iDeadCount to 0

endif

endif

if rZActor == PlayerREF

if rZActor.GetItemCount 00SexoutActor > 0 || rZActor.GetItemCount SexoutSP4TokenBirthAnimationF > 0

Set iOkToRun to 0

endif

endif

if iOKToRun

DebugPrint "Checking to Swap"

Set rCurrOutfit to rZActor.GetEquippedObject 2

Set fCurrOutfitHealth to rZActor.GetEquippedCurrentHealth 2

Set iCurrBellySize to rZActor.GetItemCount SexoutSPTokenBellySize

Set iCurrBreastSize to 3 ; *** rZActor.GetItemCount SexoutSPTokenBreastSize

Set rCurrBodyType to SexoutS9TokenBodyT3Cali

if rZActor.GetItemCount SexoutS9TokenBodyBNB

Set rCurrBodyType to SexoutS9TokenBodyBNB

elseif rZActor.GetItemCount SexoutS9TokenBodyT3M

Set rCurrBodyType to SexoutS9TokenBodyT3M

endif

if fCurrOutfitHealth != fPrevOutfitHealth

Set iSwapStage to 1

Set iHealth100Perc to 100

Set iHealth75Perc to iHealth100Perc * .75

Set iHealth50Perc to iHealth100Perc * .5

Set iHealth25Perc to iHealth100Perc * .25

endif

if iSwapStage == 1

Set rNewUpperBody to NVFakeGolfBall ; *** DummyData

if rCurrOutfit == SexoutSLOutfitArmorCombatAll ; *** Outfit *************************************************************

if fCurrOutfitHealth <= iHealth25Perc

if rCurrBodyType== SexoutS9TokenBodyT3Cali

if iCurrBellySize < 1

if rCurrBodyType == SexoutS9TokenBodyT3Cali

Set rNewUpperBody to SexoutSArmorCombatH25P0B3

endif

elseif iCurrBellySize == 1

Set rNewUpperBody to SexoutSArmorCombatH25P1B3

endif

elseif iCurrBellySize == 2

Set rNewUpperBody to SexoutSArmorCombatH25P2B3

endif

elseif iCurrBellySize >= 3

Set rNewUpperBody to SexoutSArmorCombatH25P3B3

endif

endif ; *** End BellySize

endif ; *** End body type

elseif fCurrOutfitHealth > iHealth25Perc && fCurrOutfitHealth <= iHealth50Perc

if iCurrBellySize < 1

Set rNewUpperBody to SexoutSArmorCombatH25P0B3

endif

Set rNewUpperBody to SexoutSArmorCombatH25P1B3

endif

Set rNewUpperBody to SexoutSArmorCombatH25P2B3

endif

Set rNewUpperBody to SexoutSArmorCombatH25P3B3

endif

endif ; *** End BellySize

elseif fCurrOutfitHealth > iHealth50Perc && fCurrOutfitHealth <= iHealth75Perc

if iCurrBellySize < 1

Set rNewUpperBody to SexoutSArmorCombatH75P0B3

endif

Set rNewUpperBody to SexoutSArmorCombatH75P1B3

endif

Set rNewUpperBody to SexoutSArmorCombatH75P2B3

endif

Set rNewUpperBody to SexoutSArmorCombatH75P3B3

endif

endif ; *** End belly size

elseif fCurrOutfitHealth > iHealth75Perc

if iCurrBellySize < 1

Set rNewUpperBody to ArmorCombat

Set rNewUpperBody to SexoutSArmorCombatP1B3

Set rNewUpperBody to SexoutSArmorCombatP2B3

Set rNewUpperBody to SexoutSArmorCombatP3B3

endif

endif ; *** End Health variations

endif ; *** End Outfit *****************************************************************************

if rNewUpperBody != NVFakeGolfBall

rZActor.AddItem rNewUpperBody 1 1

DebugPrint "SCRS9TornClothSwap %n %n: Equiping %n, Health %3.1f" rZActor rCurrOutfit rNewUpperBody fCurrOutfitHealth

Set iSwapStage to 2

endif

elseif iSwapStage == 2

rZActor.EquipItem rNewUpperBody 0 1

Label 1

if rNewUpperBody == rZActor.GetEquippedObject 2

rZActor.SetEquippedCurrentHealth 2 fCurrOutfitHealth

if rCurrOutfit ; *** avoid removing "no body" or causes ScriptCrash

rZActor.RemoveItem rCurrOutfit 1 1

endif

Set iSwapStage to 3

Set iRemoving to 1

goto 1

endif

endif ; SwapStage

Set fPrevOutfitHealth to fCurrOutfitHealth

Set iPrevBellySize to iCurrBellySize

Set iPrevBreastSize to iCurrBreastSize

Set rPrevBodyType to rCurrBodyType

endif ; *** Ok to Run

else

if iOkToRun < 0 && iRemoving < 1

Set iRemoving to 1

endif

endif

End

Well, the clothing swapping is run by SCR, and Sexout requires SCR... So barring a drastic change in framework, no.

WelI I think you got that backwards, SCR requires Sexout actually :)

Sure I did. I bet you think the DLC content requires FNV, too. Silly Halstrom...

Did I read this right on the 2nd post and then again with Haltrom's last post, but is pretty much everything in the OP already integrated into the latest beta SCR download, thus making this redundant? 

Or have I jumped the gun?

No, just the esp is redundant, you still need the Combat Armor pack, I've only added the Combat armor to the beta SCR, the rest of SCR still uses the old Tryouts & Maternity pack. I'm just testing a SCR beta now that does Combat Armor & Vaultsuits and it's looking good so far, expect it in an hour or so or 3 weeks if it all goes to hell :)

Ha! I ask because I've just created a huge data folder incorporating everything I could possibly need that is required for SCR, Store and Pregnancy (like all the ghost, julia chang, spectrum and etc) stuff and I wanted to make sure I wasn't doing something twice. 

Thanks Hal.

I think the change will be more gradual, now Evilrunner dis an esp with all the outfits moved but he hadn't finished all the file shifting so for now we continue with the old file packs till he catches up, we are adding the combat armor as a test piece.

Well I figured out one thing I did wrong on the BNB version of that merc wanderer outfit. Under the shader_skin options in nifscope, rather than checking SF_Window_Environment_Mapping like the guide I followed said I should have selected SF_FaceGen instead so that the face and body skintones would match. Haven't figured out why everything but the face and hands are invisible when I export from Blender though. Even when I try to do simple things, like reversing the Gear mesh so that it hung from the right shoulder to left hip instead of left shoulder to right hip so that it wouldn't clip with guns and holsters. But when I exported that, all the body parts were in wacky random directions. Blender is such a baffling program, I swear...

Ok Time to get some testing done on this people, I need some violent field testing & feedback on SCR beta 20130414.1 or later, I've got my latest swapping scripts in them that work on Player & NPC's and do Pregnancy if installed, swapping bodytypes seems to work ok too for the Vaultsuit 3M. There are some variations in the test box, some are predamaged so swap immediately. They are in repair lists etc too so you should be able to repair them but once damaged they shouldn't be able to be returned to the 100% versions of course, if the outfits reach 0 health they should unequip automatically too. Some outfits will tear into damaged versions if you are too pregnant for them too.

This bodyswapping system will move bodyswapping out of pregnancy completely eventually outfit by outfit, unfortunately I couldn't have 2 systems fighting each other, the unfortunate side effect of this is you can't have pregnancy without damaged clothing swapping. Clothing swapping has a MCM toggle in SCR, I'll set pregnancy up to turn it on by default. You may have to turn it on for bodyswapping to work.

Outfits done so far are Combat Armor, Vault suits 101,11,19,21,22,34,3 the Corset Dress & Casualwear, I've set this up too to work for Males as well if we get a few damaged male meshes made. I can also add breast size changing later when I do the outfits with larger breast options.

Still working through the power armour meshes. I'm not expecting to do anything like male armour or different breast sizes for a logn time though.

No problems, how many meshes are you planning of which armor and I'll set up the SCR end ready for you, I think I've done Enclave P1-P3 H25,H50,H75, I might do the scripting for them too so it can be tested, the mesh will just not change. I only allowed for Breast sizing because some existing Maternity outfits already have that option.

I'm not piling work for you, just hinting that it's pretty easy for someone else to get involved and do male meshes if there's desire for it to take the load off yourself. We also don't need too much too fast anyway till the system is proven, it's pretty much Copy/Replace though of the existing scripts to add more.

I had been wondering recently about the inbuilt destructible mesh swapping system and whether anyone's tried using it, whether it works, I suspect if it did work for 50%, 75% & 100% then 25% should probably mean the outfit can never be repaired back to it's original status and would also be the version indicating genitals and at least one breast were exposed. I think I'll try it and see if it works as it would halve the amount of scripting.

I'm really lacking any feedback so far on the combat armor and other outfits I've done to see how well my scripts are handling it.

Scratch that idea about the inbuilt Destructible object stuff, it doesn't seem to work on Armor items, it's probably only meant for static objects. It all saved ok I tested on Reinforced combat armor using the mesh changes for H50 for 50% & H75 for 75% Health, but didn't work ingame then when I went to reopen to edit the stages it crashed the GECK. it was also spitting errors in FNVEdit for subrecords FNVEdit couldn't show in the Armor item.

I cannot download the combat armor file.  When I try, it's incredibly slow (my browser claims downloading 7 megabytes will take an hour) and then it just stalls and times out.

Sounds like network congestion, or a bad traceroute/proxy. Both of which are problems between the forum and your internet provider. Sometimes reconnecting your network connection or using a different browser will make the connection go through different proxies and work. If it's congestion or a failed connection somewhere, those issues usually clear up on their own but might take time. Try the download in a day or two if the reconnect/different browser attempt doesn't pan out. There might be a more advanced solution involving manually setting proxies and such but such things are beyond my meager understanding of networks so hopefully you don't have to resort to anything like that.