Lovergirls [Race + Followers]

3 hours ago, Kaniel said:

Unfortunately I really don't know how to do more advanced stuff.
I've only started converting mods to SSE a couple of days ago, and using NIF Optimizer and resaving things with the CK is the most I can do...

Not really my thing either, level lists, constructable objects, tempering recipes, yes, scripting and such nope, and I think with a race mod you would need a bit of scripting know how to make sure the stuff for them works, probably would need to update the skeleton as well for sse version, god know what else, though at present my sse install will not even get past the load screen, no idea why though, after spending about 2 days working on it, pretty much threw my hands up and said sod it and went back to fallout 4 and diablo 3, though I am eyeing farcry 5 and state of decay 2 up.

• 6 months later...
2 hours ago, Kaniel said:

Does anyone have Lovergirl version 1.0.8 (Dawnguard)?

I have Both 1.0.7 Non-dawnguard and 1.0.7 Dawnguard was there a 1.0.8 version? also to answer your question about SSE and this race if it uses the Racial Compatibility unpack the bsa and manually put the files from the bsa in the data folder should only be a scripts folder in the bsa.  then delete the bsa form SSE's data folder. should launch after that.  I used Racial Compatibility for my monli race for SSE i am almost ready to release and ran into that same issue.  thats how i fixed mine.

4 hours ago, Kaniel said:

It's in the changelog:

"v1.0.8 - Reverted vampire gaunt face fix due to lacking permissions. Changed female skeleton used so that it points to \meshes\actors\character\character assets female\ in hopes of providing BBP/TBBP support. Changed default skin tone and lip color to completely white for all presets in case you're using the optional Sophia Face + UNP package. Redid readmes to reflect version changes and credits."

Yeah I saw that after I posted it.  It was a minor update to (1.0.7).  I easily recreated that update and fixed bugs and issues from my 1.0.7.  I have been trying to get permissions to pick this up for years, BSnake has disappeared I have a working version I made with updated meshes to SMP-PE and the skeleton fix of 1.0.8 with minor tweaks to the vampire part to not have sunken face that removes the need for other mods. I also made proper racial tri files to prevent face bugs and fixed a few errors in naming that would cause issues with ECE's ygnord as that was used as his base it seems. I would love to release it but sadly can't.

8 hours ago, Kaniel said:

I'm also modifying Lovergirl Race (1.0.7), by adding UNP and Fair Skin Complexion to it.
I'm also using Elwyn's face (importing it with RaceMenu), but when I turn into a vampire, the face becomes completely messed up and I don't know how to fix it.

that requires making tri files for the head.  I made mine with blender and using the tris from ECE as BSnake even used ygnord as his Unique ID which is why all the issues with ECE back in the day.  I renamed it to LoverGirlRace and LoverGirlRaceVampire.  then used the tri in blender and made a new shape from the ygnord one and named it "LoverGirlRace [##]" ##=number in sequence mine was 12. also once you have proper tris linked to a race you can easily make any race, custom or vanilla use your face preset from character creation is to go to the facepart tab in the vampire version of the race and un-check the overlay box in the top left.

On 1/16/2019 at 12:52 AM, snagi1212 said:

I have Both 1.0.7 Non-dawnguard and 1.0.7 Dawnguard was there a 1.0.8 version? also to answer your question about SSE and this race if it uses the Racial Compatibility unpack the bsa and manually put the files from the bsa in the data folder should only be a scripts folder in the bsa.  then delete the bsa form SSE's data folder. should launch after that.  I used Racial Compatibility for my monli race for SSE i am almost ready to release and ran into that same issue.  thats how i fixed mine.

I have 1.0.2 where do you get 1.0.7???

17 hours ago, BigOnes69 said:

I have 1.0.2 where do you get 1.0.7???

you can check page 18 not sure if that one is up-to-date.  If not then i do not think you can get it anymore unless someone is willing to share it privately.   I would but i dont know if that is ok here.

4 hours ago, snagi1212 said:

you can check page 18 not sure if that one is up-to-date.  If not then i do not think you can get it anymore unless someone is willing to share it privately.   I would but i dont know if that is ok here.

Of the 3 links The highest was 1.0.5 on page 18. I do have that. The creator of that file has been absent for so long anywhere on the net that it is considered abandoned. Sharing would violate no rules here. The owner could show up but could only ask that the links be removed if the site did not then there would be a violation. The files and read me between the 1.02 and 1.05 versions show the difference is the incorporation of Race compatibility. What is the difference from the 1.05 file and your 1.07?

11 hours ago, BigOnes69 said:

Of the 3 links The highest was 1.0.5 on page 18. I do have that. The creator of that file has been absent for so long anywhere on the net that it is considered abandoned. Sharing would violate no rules here. The owner could show up but could only ask that the links be removed if the site did not then there would be a violation. The files and read me between the 1.02 and 1.05 versions show the difference is the incorporation of Race compatibility. What is the difference from the 1.05 file and your 1.07?

Looks Like the only difference is in the presets and the UNP textures

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Okey, first great mod it even works in Enderal at least the LoverGirl 1.0 does.

Tricky thing is no Dragonborn no Dawnguard and no Hearthfire no Legacy and no SE. Also noticed many LE mods work without LE installed.

If there is anyone looking to play Enderal the 2016 version (Shards of Order) or 2019 edition (Shards of Order).

Then this is great news for you. However it took lots of work to get the mod order correct, with choice mods.

Finally, if anyone of the mod creators is interested in creating a vanilla skyrim approach to these great looking Followers and NPC's It would definitely perk my ears. Particularly if I just got the right push in a good direction. 

thanks in advance for your time, ~ JAY

17 hours ago, jasonsmr said:

Okey, first great mod it even works in Enderal at least the LoverGirl 1.0 does.

Tricky thing is no Dragonborn no Dawnguard and no Hearthfire no Legacy and no SE. Also noticed many LE mods work without LE installed.

If there is anyone looking to play Enderal the 2016 version (Shards of Order) or 2019 edition (Shards of Order).

Then this is great news for you. However it took lots of work to get the mod order correct, with choice mods.

Finally, if anyone of the mod creators is interested in creating a vanilla skyrim approach to these great looking Followers and NPC's It would definitely perk my ears. Particularly if I just got the right push in a good direction. 

thanks in advance for your time, ~ JAY

BSnake the mod author has not been on ll since July 2018, well according to his profile on this site anyway, so unless he is active on another site my best guess would be this race mod is dead, unless somebody else can contact him and arrange to take it over.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2/15/2016 at 8:49 PM, Varithina said:

Not sure how up to date it is but here you go.

Edit : If this should not be here let me know and I will delete it or get one of the mods to do so, either way just let me know why its been deleted.

Lovergirl Race Dawnguard CBEE BBP Retexture + Hdt Breast Physic And Collision.rar 49.85 MB · 2,957 downloads

any chance i can get a copy of this mod? i know im ages late but nothing of this sort has been available for me to download. id absolutely love to play skyrim with this!! thanks

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
On 9/22/2020 at 10:55 PM, NEEDLOVERGIRLMOD said:

any chance i can get a copy of this mod? i know im ages late but nothing of this sort has been available for me to download. id absolutely love to play skyrim with this!! thanks

it does not work anyway, does not show up in creation screen during creation of character
on legendary

• 3 weeks later...