11 hours ago, nomkaz said:

Try the last DD, version that's posted in the comments here, it might work better.  I really think that the problem you're having is a Bodyslide issue though. 

I actually am using the last DD-AIO, that's rev3, right?

I'm not sure if it's Bodyslide - I tried to batchbuild everything just to be sure. my suspicions are actually turning to Sexlab, and I've been looking up their troubleshooting instructions, but it's so complicated I don't know what to do.

I'm getting a CTD when im wearing any kind of restrictive boots if i try to remove them. I have other non DD heels and i dont have a problem there so i'm not sure its related to my character changing height. Anyone suggest what might cause the issue so that i can narrow down my trouble-shooting?

I have an issue that is commonly mentioned but never addressed or solved to my knowledge:

Every time I use either the "DD-AIO Rev3" file or the main page files, the "weapons sheathed" idle/running/jumping animations get replaced with the armbinder animations, even if no armbinder is equipped. It's very annoying and I'm at wits end with it. Can anyone offer a solution?

15 hours ago, AJHell said:

I have an issue that is commonly mentioned but never addressed or solved to my knowledge:

Every time I use either the "DD-AIO Rev3" file or the main page files, the "weapons sheathed" idle/running/jumping animations get replaced with the armbinder animations, even if no armbinder is equipped. It's very annoying and I'm at wits end with it. Can anyone offer a solution?

Only solution I have found so far is starting a new game.

EDIT: You have to combine CBP and SMP physics to get the breasts moving. No idea why but it works now.

Hi, question for CBBE users: Is it normal that there are no breast physics? I get butt physics but no matter which option i try, the breasts are unmoving. I scoured the thread for an answer, tried all recommended downloads, used latest bodyslide, but it wont work, using SMP.

1 hour ago, Texmarker said:

Hi, question for CBBE users: Is it normal that there are no breast physics? I get butt physics but no matter which option i try, the breasts are unmoving. I scoured the thread for an answer, tried all recommended downloads, used latest bodyslide, but it wont work, using SMP.

Is there a static body mesh overwriting your SMP body?

24 minutes ago, hihi13579 said:

DeciousDevices.dll (DD 4.1 Beta 2.7z) reported as incompatible during query and it crashes every time i start a session. what do i do?

If you have Amputator installed, fix the Script files so they are under, Amputator/Scripts/Source. That cleared that issue up for me.

Hi, im having a problem where whenever i try to escape devices by struggling, or even unlock some devices, like gags and blindfolds, the game crashes. i'm also having an issue whenever my charaters arms are restraints i constantly get a message saying unequiping hands even though i have nothing equiped there. does anyone know how to fix this?

I am at a loss, I don't know what I am doing wrong. I have been converting the DD items over to my 3BBB Amazing body, most of the stuff looks and works good, but the bottom 1/3 of any of the devious boots don't show up(invisible). I guess if there was a foot on the body, that is the part of the boot that does not show up. The boots look fine if I don't convert them, there is just a lot of clipping. I am pretty much a newb using outfit studio, so if anyone has any ideas or can point me in the right direction, I would be greatly appreciative. 

Hi everyone, will Devious Devices runtime 1.5.97 skse 2.0.17 help me 
or DD-AIO Rev3 with this problem ?

PS: meshes of things DD through bodyslide were made, although as the picture shows, bodyslide did not help, what is the problem ?

please forgive me in advance for incorrect English (use translator)

Spoiler

1.jpg

UPD it helped, the problem is solved, thank you all.

Spoiler

2.jpg.11528a679d5d1c8b488603768316bf55.jpg

Hi guys,

I've been looking through the forums and I can't seem to find an answer.  I've run into a problem where every time I try to struggle or unlock or cut open devices, the games crashes.  I can wear them just fine, but the game crashes every time I try to get out of them.  

I've made sure that I've updated my files as much as I can find, but maybe I'm missing something.

Any help?

18 hours ago, Rdawgx said:

Hi guys,

I've been looking through the forums and I can't seem to find an answer.  I've run into a problem where every time I try to struggle or unlock or cut open devices, the games crashes.  I can wear them just fine, but the game crashes every time I try to get out of them.  

I've made sure that I've updated my files as much as I can find, but maybe I'm missing something.

Any help?

I had the same problem with the devices that run animations when trying to escape and it turn out that my xbox controller was causing the issue, just unplug it.

56 minutes ago, R4ThM0R3 said:

I had the same problem with the devices that run animations when trying to escape and it turn out that my xbox controller was causing the issue, just unplug it.

I have the same issue with removing items, even with a key in possession. I do hope it's not the controller causing it because i've played for so long with one, i dont think can do without now.

6 hours ago, Teddar said:

I have the same issue with removing items, even with a key in possession. I do hope it's not the controller causing it because i've played for so long with one, i dont think can do without now.

I had the same issue, and I did not use a controller. For me the fix was to untick the "override if needed" found in Zaz animation pack -> sexlab (see image).

If I recall correctly somewhere in the DD mcm menu it does say to only keep either ZAZ or DD bound animation override active. Personally the animations always crashes when the setting in ZAZ is is active (even if the one in DD is disabled). So I guess somewhere zaz doesn't completely know how to handle bound animations, which causes the crashes. so I suggest to turn off that setting as stipulated by DD.

(Note: this did work for me, but mileage may vary, as animations in skyrim can be impacted by a lot of things, but it's a fairly harmless thing to try early on before ripping all apart)

Zaz-Mcm.PNG

18 hours ago, Mytherious said:

I had the same issue, and I did not use a controller. For me the fix was to untick the "override if needed" found in Zaz animation pack -> sexlab (see image).

If I recall correctly somewhere in the DD mcm menu it does say to only keep either ZAZ or DD bound animation override active. Personally the animations always crashes when the setting in ZAZ is is active (even if the one in DD is disabled). So I guess somewhere zaz doesn't completely know how to handle bound animations, which causes the crashes. so I suggest to turn off that setting as stipulated by DD.

(Note: this did work for me, but mileage may vary, as animations in skyrim can be impacted by a lot of things, but it's a fairly harmless thing to try early on before ripping all apart)

Zaz-Mcm.PNG

Thanks for the response. I'm pretty sure i always untick that box under ZaZ but i'll check it. Of course the issue probably wouldn't be there if you could turn off the "removing items" animations that DD introduced some time back but hey, it is what it is. Cheers!

20 hours ago, siggiXD96 said:

need help
some animations are interchanged

all animations are there and still working but the assignment to the items seems to be wrong

Yeah I've had the same issue. Not only does it interchange with animations within the mod.

But I also have mods like combat fatigue (the fixed one) and the LoS cover mod that get their animations overridden by random DD animations. 

Do you use Nemesis by any chance?

11 minutes ago, Last_Light said:

Yeah I've had the same issue. Not only does it interchange with animations within the mod.

But I also have mods like combat fatigue (the fixed one) and the LoS cover mod that get their animations overridden by random DD animations. 

Do you use Nemesis by any chance?

no i don't use it i think it's an idles( the animation when the character does nothing) problem i have mods installt that change the idles in some situations like animated armory

i would think fins make something wong but i have near 200 mods and I'm not sure because same items still have the right idle

2 minutes ago, siggiXD96 said:

no i don't use it i think it's an idles( the animation when the character does nothing) problem i have mods installt that change the idles in some situations like animated armory

i would think fins make something wong but i have near 200 mods and I'm not sure because same items still have the right idle

Ah I do use nemesis so I was wondering if it was an issue with that. 

It would be helpful if someone more knowledge about how animations are implemented could look into it. 

I have nearly the same setup on Oldrim and it works fine, so I'm kind of at a loss for what could be causing it. I'll do some more troubleshooting for now.

1 hour ago, Last_Light said:

Ah I do use nemesis so I was wondering if it was an issue with that. 

It would be helpful if someone more knowledge about how animations are implemented could look into it. 

I have nearly the same setup on Oldrim and it works fine, so I'm kind of at a loss for what could be causing it. I'll do some more troubleshooting for now.

I found out that it could be a script problem I searched the code but I didn't find the place where the animation for petsuits was loaded
if you say in oldrim it works there will probably be something wrong with the SE scripts will try to find out which scripts are missing but i don't think its a problem whith an
other mod