14 hours ago, rambocck said:

ithink mabye you have to install the 1.597 dd runtime if useing skyrim update 1.597?

I have installed Skyrim SE récently via Steam. I guess I have the latest version. I have installed SKSE 64 2.0.17 and all mods seem to work, except for the little glitches I mentioned in DD.

Where can I find the exact version of my installed game ?

The runtime you mentioned, is it available somewhere ?

Thanks for your reply.

On 7/6/2019 at 5:40 PM, zarantha said:

Link collection - these should be all the current links. Cross posting for visibility.

DDa3.0SE:  https://mega.nz/#!SFJTRbwY!eBqmEUCWkiEiwv8uscb_QabNcd44Xkc5opCG3gu-7b0

DDi4.2SE: https://mega.nz/#!rJBSzY7Z!wUMb9-0N__WAVH_0uIZwApMXmeimmHJdwsnFe_2SOkI

DDx4.2SE: https://mega.nz/#!qJhV1YbQ!XaLB261Wpka0xn2jDqAqypc9dzlcvcI18d7_3dhn9EQ

DDi dll (skyrim 1.5.73 skse64 2.0.15): https://mega.nz/#!uRhFVQLA!g3DS1YDCJ0yjq1GBxSp4t480_KeXct7mFwAlbVQIMXo

DDi dll (skyrim 1.5.8.0 skse64 2.0.1.6): https://mega.nz/#!NbQXBa4I!2VI0bWOmfsEhEsgTfoVNOzRMhmYgMp4vDXg-VKJMwec

DD Hotfix: https://mega.nz/#!SRJmRagK!tj91HO0PWKoW0KocrfKkI3IZQPxTzvRr4eoMSBfjEcs

CBBE SE Bodyslide files: DD_DCL_New_CBBE: https://mega.nz/#!vZYigKIK!UiVKq-ajRGvkssSLiuLhK8mPa7gqpn4-GmZvPDWMDk8

DCL 8.3 [link updated to point to the fomod instead of my personal install]

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hoDRTh5zVyTEddr8Kum-ewE-4UBgFp05/view?usp=sharing

DCL HDT and scripts

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vtzSuRKbvL0l-WjBT5nWFDqzjKHqVUwC/view?usp=sharing

DCL facegen files (for the dead imperials in the Chloe quest)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/18xHGY1S0BNKe1RE4ji47xqUESsBmFEmU/view?usp=sharing

DD HDT

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IrRCPoGVRLRQFJYJyVT2VvbisEoFHbdh/view?usp=sharing

ZAZ HDT

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1prYuwDJcaIdQqcB04Yax46Un926GiIEV/view?usp=sharing

ZAZ Bodyslide breastropeextreme fix (not required, just gets rid of an error during batch builds)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1shaDnP8w6Z2SQ4KmPa4Xtn-hlJIbiU7c/view?usp=sharing

If you prefer, or if you don't have HDT SMP, use DD hotfix instead of the DCL HDT, DD HDT, ZAZ HDT. You'll still need the scripts from DCL HDT and scripts.

Is there a DD dll for the most recent skse64 ver 2.0.1.7? Or do I just put "none" when responding to the skse version in the fomod? 

On 3/18/2020 at 6:21 PM, LipoCH said:

Hello,

I hope you do not mind if I post a head up of my previous message. I have made a fresh (re)install of the whole DD package, which solved some of my issues. But I still have the two bugs listed below, with any mod using DD.

When wearing a gag, the mouth remains closed, no face morph. Also, the chain between ankles remains static and solid.

Is it something known ? Is there a way to solve this ?

Thanks for any advice.

Spoiler

gag.png

anklechain.png

I had the same problem and a few pages earlier someone suggested to install Mfg Fix https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/11669 this worked fine for me...

On 3/18/2020 at 10:51 PM, LipoCH said:

Hello,

I hope you do not mind if I post a head up of my previous message. I have made a fresh (re)install of the whole DD package, which solved some of my issues. But I still have the two bugs listed below, with any mod using DD.

When wearing a gag, the mouth remains closed, no face morph. Also, the chain between ankles remains static and solid.

Is it something known ? Is there a way to solve this ?

Thanks for any advice.

gag.png

anklechain.png

install mfg fix from nexus. fixed it for me

2 hours ago, Dragoncoc696969 said:

Can anyone tell me if this version is compatible for skse64_1_5_97 & SKSE 2 00 17? Vortex says that "Devious Devious.dll" is incompatible. I am using the SKSE 2 00 17 version. Moreover in FMOD installer i don't see SKSE 2 00 17 option. Max version there is SKSE 2 00 16.

This version is compatible with the latest version. In the Fmod installer you choose "None" at the skse page and it should install the dll for 2.0.17  

Thanks for the help.

I confirm MFG fixed the gag issue.

Now I only have the glitch with the chains not connecting properly. Since I have no error message in Vortex or FNIS or Bodyslide, I guess it might be something else, like a load order issue, or another mod conflicting with DD.

Thanks anyway , stay safe !

18 minutes ago, LipoCH said:

Thanks for the help.

Now I only have the glitch with the chains not connecting properly. Since I have no error message in Vortex or FNIS or Bodyslide, I guess it might be something else, like a load order issue, or another mod conflicting with DD.

Are you using "mfg fix" or "opparco mfg command" ?

And does the head sort of turn grey briefly when in animations ?

I have that issue and saw a few others had it too but i still haven't been able to fix it...

2 hours ago, PraedythXVI said:

I have that issue and saw a few others had it too but i still haven't been able to fix it...

I use the MFG fix only and no, I did not notice the head turning grey...

As for my chains issue, I believe it might be a compatibility issue between DD (latest version) and Devious Cursed Loot mod. They do share a lot of files (around 500) and I'm not sure which one I should give higher priority in Vortex.

On 3/19/2020 at 9:05 AM, LipoCH said:

I have installed Skyrim SE récently via Steam. I guess I have the latest version. I have installed SKSE 64 2.0.17 and all mods seem to work, except for the little glitches I mentioned in DD.

Where can I find the exact version of my installed game ?

The runtime you mentioned, is it available somewhere ?

Thanks for your reply.

as for the ankle chains i think that is normal for now ( no smp chains like in oldrim) and as for the gag not opening the mouth try and get mfg fix from nexus. here is the 1.597 runtime i hope i dont get in troubble for posting it. 

Devious Devices runtime 1.5.97 skse 2.0.17.rar

On 3/17/2020 at 5:17 PM, LipoCH said:

Hello,

I have installed the 4.3 version of DD after the given requirements and most mods/animations/events work fine except for the following errors or glitches:

- Prison overhaul patched says "DDe is not installed" in MCM

- gags are worn but mouth is not open, remains static and closed

- the chain between ankle cuffs is not animated and badly positioned

So my guess is that I missed a point during the installation. What I did was to drag the zip archive into Vortex then install it, following the Fomod options. By doing so I did not get any error and FNIS was executed properly as well.

Any help is welcome, at this point it seems I am missing some parts of the DD pack.

Thanks.

POP needs devious devices equiped (dde) and skyrim utility mod (sum)

These are separate mods, not part of dd.

Gags, use the link a few posts below yours. you need mfg fix

Chains are not 100%, they are simply the best we can do converting. Make sure you have hdt smp from the nexus installed, and try saving and loading again after getting chains applied.

Things will not be perfect.

On 3/17/2020 at 8:51 PM, Kage777 said:

Ok, since this from July I don't know how relevant this is. But I'm looking for a possible crash fix after i installed DDa. looking back i found al ink to this post; however all the mega links are gone. They've removed the files. Is there a way to get them back? Or are they now obsolete from the main page? I simply want to understand why skyrim wont even load now with vortex.

Most of those are obsolete now.

DD Hotfix is still up if you need it

bodyslide is still up, but is included now

facegen is in dcl 8.4 now

hdt is included in the current versions, and i should take down my hotfixes too. those are old...

dlls are included in the installers

If you're ctding on load -

reinstall the dd installer from the main page. make sure you chose none for the dll

install sse engine fixes

if you still ctd, try getting your animation count below 10k. fixes allows you to have more animations, doesn't mean your pc can handle it.

On 3/17/2020 at 11:55 PM, CanoLathra said:

DD comes with clit piercings. I have one equipped right now. The problem is that there is no associated bodyslide file that I can find.

Unless you are saying that Mia's Lair has the bodyslide files for the DD piercings, and not its own piercings.

You'll likely have to edit the nif directly. You can do that in outfit studio.

On 3/18/2020 at 12:42 AM, CanoLathra said:

So, I finally figured out where the repair functionality is, but fail on every check. So, my question is, is this skill-based? Random? X number of tries? There seems to be absolutely no documentation for this mod and it is aggravating me to no end.

This would be better asked (or searched for) on the LE thread. Mostly the SE thread is getting it to work with SE, not how the mod functions.

On 3/18/2020 at 2:41 AM, Eternalturtles said:

I tried installing the 4.3 version of DD recently, and the first test run worked fine with everything in game, but afterwards I was getting this error message in Mod Organizer 2 in notifications:

"You have one or more script extender plugins which failed to load!

If you want this notification to go away, here are some steps you can take:

• Look for updates to the mod or the specific plugin included in the mod.

• Disable the mod containing the plugin.

• Hide or delete the plugin from the mod.

To refresh the script extender logs, you will need to run the game and/or editor again!

The failed plugins are:

• DDiUtil version 1 (DeviousDevices.dll, Devious Devices) reported as incompatible during query."

And now the game won't even boot through MO2 any more, even with DD disabled. What the hell did this mod do to my MO installation?

For dd, you need to choose none when prompted for the dll. that will install the 2.0.17 version.

If the game is not launching with dd unchecked on the left, it's not dd's fault the game won't start, it's just a fun coincidence.  You'll need to do some troubleshooting to find out what else the issue is.

To start with, install sse engine fixes and/or lower your animation count below 10k when running fnis.

If you still have problems, it's on to basic mod troubleshooting. Disable half your mods and see if you can launch.

On 3/18/2020 at 11:18 AM, Nightdragon62 said:

i am talking aubout all in one installer this is all i get  at mediafire

Die Datei, die Sie herunterladen möchten, ist nicht mehr vorhanden.
Dies könnte eine der folgenden Ursachen haben:
Die Datei wurde aufgrund einer Verletzung der AGB entfernt.
Ungültiger URL - der Link, den Sie öffnen möchten, existiert nicht
Die Datei wurde vom Benutzer gelöscht.

We are not maintaining old versions of the  game, and it has never officially been up on mediafire. The megasync downloads are removed now that the main page has been updated with the current 4.3 release. You can download the aio installer from the download link in the first post as mentioned earlier.

On 3/20/2020 at 10:00 AM, LipoCH said:

Thanks for the help.

Install hdt smp from the nexus, do not install ddhotfix. If you have ddhotfix, remove it.

We have done the best we can with the chains. they should all have physics, but some will still look broken.

On 3/18/2020 at 7:14 PM, rambocck said:

hey guys, i bought the special edition a while ago but haven't played it until recently. anyways i'm using vortex and i clicked on the configure fnis and was wondering what the "devious devious- LL" patch does? because mine works great without checking it?

I have never seen this option in fnis, I have no idea where you got it from. It did not come from this mod.

On 3/19/2020 at 5:26 PM, badbonez said:

Is there a DD dll for the most recent skse64 ver 2.0.1.7? Or do I just put "none" when responding to the skse version in the fomod? 

Use none in the installer

On 3/20/2020 at 7:23 AM, Dragoncoc696969 said:

Can anyone tell me if this version is compatible for skse64_1_5_97 & SKSE 2 00 17? Vortex says that "Devious Devious.dll" is incompatible. I am using the SKSE 2 00 17 version. Moreover in FMOD installer i don't see SKSE 2 00 17 option. Max version there is SKSE 2 00 16.

Installing the none option in the installer installs the 2.0.17 version of the dll. you may need to run the game once for the warning to be removed from your mod manager.

On 3/20/2020 at 10:18 AM, PraedythXVI said:

we've been recommending mfg fix, but opparco should also work iirc. i have not seen the head turn grey with mfg fix.

On 3/20/2020 at 12:27 PM, vinceagashi said:

In the install instructions you say you need to download all 3 files, but in the download pop-up there is only 1 file. Am I missing something?

It's a recent change, since people had problem finding the third download (there was no text, so people would miss it). Pfiffy doesn't have control over the page, so he can't update it.

All three mods (dda, ddi, and ddx) are now in one installer.

On 3/20/2020 at 12:29 PM, LipoCH said:

As for my chains issue, I believe it might be a compatibility issue between DD (latest version) and Devious Cursed Loot mod. They do share a lot of files (around 500) and I'm not sure which one I should give higher priority in Vortex.

It doesn't matter which one takes priority. They are created by the same modder. Personally, I have dcl overwrite the dd mods. Your chains issue is not a compatibility issue between these mods. I think I mentioned to you in another post to make sure you have hdt smp installed and to remove ddhotfix if you have it. ddhotfix installs static versions of the chains, because if you don't have hdt, they will cause you to ctd.

13 hours ago, Dragoncoc696969 said:

I even tried this, but for some reason vortx keeps saying the same. -_-

Are you sure you're on 2.0.17? might need to check your skse install. Choosing none installs the 2.0.17 version of  the dll.

20 hours ago, lucasemanuelberardo said:

is MEGA the only server? i really need DD for a lot of mods and MEGA wants money to let me download it

You don't need  to buy megasync to download from it,  not sure where you're getting that you need to buy it to download.

5 hours ago, rambocck said:

as for the ankle chains i think that is normal for now ( no smp chains like in oldrim)

The chains were originally hdt pe. we have converted them to hdt smp. They are not perfect, but we've done the best we can. The chains have physics if you have hdt smp installed, but some still look broken / not connecting right even with physics working.

2 hours ago, zarantha said:

It doesn't matter which one takes priority. They are created by the same modder. Personally, I have dcl overwrite the dd mods. Your chains issue is not a compatibility issue between these mods. I think I mentioned to you in another post to make sure you have hdt smp installed and to remove ddhotfix if you have it. ddhotfix installs static versions of the chains, because if you don't have hdt, they will cause you to ctd.

Thanks a LOT zarantha for all the support. In fact I solved the problem without really knowing... I indeed installed HDT SMP because it was recommended in another mod. I did not realize it was the solution to the chains as well.  At this point, things seem to work fine !

14 hours ago, zarantha said:

Are you sure you're on 2.0.17? might need to check your skse install. Choosing none installs the 2.0.17 version of  the dll.

Yes, im sure. the game runs just fine. Though i haven't tried any DD items. Maybe its vortx problem! I deleted all related to DD & clean installed it & chose none in the option, i also tried manually replace the dll file. But same message comes from vortex.