57 minutes ago, Ragatokk said:

hen when struggled out of the hogtie the black ebonte elbowbinder looked like this:

This is another elbowbinder and in last version is missed bodyslides files. Somewhere in thread are links to it. i can try it find.

UPD: in this first post:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99700-devious-devices-se-51-2021-03-24/?do=findComment&comment=3077930

57 minutes ago, Ragatokk said:

was built right.

This is extreme DCL body pose and for it you must fix those armbinder into outfitstudio. But when you wear this armbinder in normal pose you will see gaps between arms and armbinder it will looks not enough tight.

On 4/13/2021 at 3:51 PM, zarantha said:

Could probably just go into the fomod zip and pull them out and overwrite your current install, then run FNIS. Because there's a section to select between them in the fomod, the options each have their own folder. Not recommended if you don't understand installing manually from a fomod.

hmm I opened up the zip but couldnt find it. I'm guessing its one of the ones in here?
Vortex Mods\skyrimse\Devious Devices SE & VR 5.1\meshes\actors\character\animations
Do you know the name for the animation that the hobble dress uses? Theres like hundreds there.
Maybe you can find it and tell me where it is? Or can upload it and tell me where it goes?
I've never really installed manually from a fomod.

When I use the search function in the animations folder I get this list.

ft_surrender_hobbled.htx
ft_orgasm_hobbled_yoke_1.htx
ft_orgasm_hobbled_frontcuffs_1.htx
ft_orgasm_hobbled_elbowbinder_1.htx
ft_orgasm_hobbled_bbyoke_1.htx
ft_orgasm_hobbled_armbinder_1.htx
ft_edged_hobbled_armbinder_1.htx
ft_edged_hobbled_yoke_1.htx
ft_edged_hobbled_frontcuffs_1.htx
ft_edged_hobbled_elbowbinder_.htx
ft_edged_hobbled_bbyoke_1.htx

Maybe I'm looking for the wrong thing tho, Im guessing hobbled isnt the tight hobble dress since I'm not seeing two versions of these animations~ I'd figure there'd be two versions of these animations with the same name.

21 hours ago, zarantha said:

I would recommend doing something like what xenodrake is going to do in the comment just above yours if you try it again.

Unfortunately, I tested a new game without DD, then loading DD after saving and it didn't help. Game still crashed once I had DD loaded. However, in my case both DD5 and DD4 caused it to crash.... I tried with both, which leads me to believe that something is hooking into it and causing it to crash, or one of the dependencies for VR do not have everything implemented the same way, but did with an older update.

Either that or DD crashes because of changes in the SexLab VR patch. (it changes a lot of the SexLab scripts, sometimes in a hacky way since it's needed to get animations to work)

I will try later with a barebones setup with just DD5 and just DD4 and see if I get the same results.

40 minutes ago, Dr.p345 said:

Is it fine to update DD during a playthrough? Also, are there bodyslide files to go alongside the latest version of DD?

1) update to 5.0 req new game.

2) try to read 

this. Maybe you will find some answers in that post

2 hours ago, unmog said:

hmm I opened up the zip but couldnt find it. I'm guessing its one of the ones in here?

You went too far. Everything in one of these folders, to be copied into the mod folder or into \data. Make sure you're at the top level of the mod and don't paste meshes into meshes (\mod name or data\meshes\meshes is wrong).

image.png.ab650e3ccd452c4c742bcc4c89b532e8.png

1 hour ago, Dr.p345 said:

Is it fine to update DD during a playthrough? Also, are there bodyslide files to go alongside the latest version of DD?

No update mid game.  Requires a new game, or a game that never had DD.

There are bodyslides. 3BBB and BHUNP require downloading the converted bodyslides separately.  The 3BBB/BHUNP do not currently cover the new outfits in DD 5.0, but will cover everything else.

If you use UNP, there's a patch to the bodyslides. If you don't use Cursed Loot, you will also need the texture patch.

Troubleshooting post for known issues and patches:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99700-devious-devices-se-50-2020-11-26/page/111/?tab=comments#comment-3077930

3 hours ago, zarantha said:

You went too far. Everything in one of these folders, to be copied into the mod folder or into \data. Make sure you're at the top level of the mod and don't paste meshes into meshes (\mod name or data\meshes\meshes is wrong).

image.png.ab650e3ccd452c4c742bcc4c89b532e8.png

Thanks for pointing me at it.

Uhm, I can guess what the bunny hop folder does since thats what I have now. Whats the difference between cedec0, feuertin alt, and maikcg if you dont mind me asking? I do remember there was two different versions to choose from, but I don't remember 4 tho...

1 hour ago, unmog said:

Thanks for pointing me at it.

Uhm, I can guess what the bunny hop folder does since thats what I have now. Whats the difference between cedec0, feuertin alt, and maikcg if you dont mind me asking? I do remember there was two different versions to choose from, but I don't remember 4 tho...

All I know is based off of the screenshots and the installer descriptions. I've just stuck with defaults on these always. One set is the struggle and bound animations styles (FeuerTin default and alt, Cedec0, MaikCG), the other set is walking/hopping (walking, bunnyhopping).  Defaults don't have separate folders, they're in the core folder with everything else.

From the installer:

FeuerTin (default): Animations by FeuerTin. Feminine but not exaggerated, upright posture. Choose this for maximum consistency.

FeuerTin (alternative): Animations by FeuerTin. Similar to default but changes directional animations (left, right, back) to forward-facing.

Cedec0: Animations by cedec0. Copious upper body movement. Overrides: armbinder, yoke.

MaikCG: Animations by MaikCG. More emphasised hip movement. Overrides: armbinder, yoke.

Walking(default): Animations by Feuertin. Slowly pushing feet forward one at a time. Optimised for low movement speed.

Bunnyhopping: Animations by Feuertin. Hop, hop, hop! Optimised for high movement speed.

Alright, so I need the FeuerTin folder, since I was using the default anyway. It makes sense now, those are "all" the animations then not just the bunny hop ones. Thanks Z ❤️Now at least I know where to look.

Edit:

Well just to make sure, this is the folder for the normal hobble dress animations in the FOMOD right?

Devious Devices SE & VR 5.1.7z\02 Feuertin Alt\meshes\actors\character\animations\DD\

And I put them here in my game folder, right?
Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DD

Because after I replaced my bunny hop animations with the animations there, ran FNIS, went back into the game, gave myself a hobble dress... and I still bunny hop. I've tried it twice just to make sure I didn't use the wrong folder. So I must be doing something wrong~

Edit2:

Now that I notice it, I have the bunny hop animations (DD2 folder) AND the normal animations (DD folder) already installed. Maybe it already installed both, and it just changes which folder it looks for? So, there must be something telling it to look in the DD2 folder for animations instead of the DD folder. Hence why replacing the animations in the DD folder wouldnt do anything, it's not looking for them there.

Im guessing if I replace the animations in the DD2 folder it will change the animation from bouncing. But I wonder, do you know where whatever the "pointer" is so I could just tell it to look in the other folder? If not no biggy, I'll try replacing the anims in DD2 instead, tho it seems like I'll have to rename them so it matches.

Makes me wonder if we're already installing all the animations anyway, why we cant have a MCM option to just point to which set of animations we want to use so we can change it mid game~

10 hours ago, unmog said:

Alright, so I need the FeuerTin folder, since I was using the default anyway. It makes sense now, those are "all" the animations then not just the bunny hop ones. Thanks Z ❤️Now at least I know where to look.

Edit:

Well just to make sure, this is the folder for the normal hobble dress animations in the FOMOD right?

Devious Devices SE & VR 5.1.7z\02 Feuertin Alt\meshes\actors\character\animations\DD\

And I put them here in my game folder, right?
Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\actors\character\animations\DD

Because after I replaced my bunny hop animations with the animations there, ran FNIS, went back into the game, gave myself a hobble dress... and I still bunny hop. I've tried it twice just to make sure I didn't use the wrong folder. So I must be doing something wrong~

Edit2:

Now that I notice it, I have the bunny hop animations (DD2 folder) AND the normal animations (DD folder) already installed. Maybe it already installed both, and it just changes which folder it looks for? So, there must be something telling it to look in the DD2 folder for animations instead of the DD folder. Hence why replacing the animations in the DD folder wouldnt do anything, it's not looking for them there.

Im guessing if I replace the animations in the DD2 folder it will change the animation from bouncing. But I wonder, do you know where whatever the "pointer" is so I could just tell it to look in the other folder? If not no biggy, I'll try replacing the anims in DD2 instead, tho it seems like I'll have to rename them so it matches.

Makes me wonder if we're already installing all the animations anyway, why we cant have a MCM option to just point to which set of animations we want to use so we can change it mid game~

As far as I know, it's just replacing the animations. There's normally a DD, DD2, DD3, DDC, and DDSL folder, that's why I said copy from the meshes folder. that way you don't mix up the DD and DD2. the pointer would either be in the esp and/or in the scripts and not easily changeable.

You aren't installing all the options. The files in the different options just have the same names to make them interchangeable.

To replace the bunny hop, you'd need to copy DD2 from the Core folder into DD2 in your install folder. Remember, the walking is default and bunnyhop has it's own folder. Since bunnyhop is DD2, that means you want the DD2 from the default install, which is the stuff in the 00 Core folder. The others are for the struggle types and other things dealing with yokes and the like.

Honestly, it's easier to just reinstall and replace the files with the new options, at least in MO2.

I have BHUNP with installed HDT-SMP and SBPC and I have weird stuff happening with piercing's and bra's while naked or in clothes/armor my chest has physics as I want it but bra's and piercing's has different physics and it makes piercing' float and the bra is unsync with characters chest. This doesn't happen while in catsuit and happens only with chest area... Is this something I can fix or should I consider changing physics for the chest?

33 minutes ago, Futarrari said:

I have BHUNP with installed HDT-SMP and SBPC and I have weird stuff happening with piercing's and bra's while naked or in clothes/armor my chest has physics as I want it but bra's and piercing's has different physics and it makes piercing' float and the bra is unsync with characters chest. This doesn't happen while in catsuit and happens only with chest area... Is this something I can fix or should I consider changing physics for the chest?

Did you grab the BHUNP bodyslides? DD doesn't come with any 3BBB type body.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99700-devious-devices-se-50-2020-11-26/page/111/?tab=comments#comment-3077930

9 hours ago, Futarrari said:

Oh, I even saw your post, but didn't see the BHUNP part, I'm sorry? Does this one include ropes from newer versions of dd/dcl?

I assume it does, ropes were in 4.3. The new outfits for 5.x are new versions of the straitjackets, those are not covered yet.

20 hours ago, zarantha said:

As far as I know, it's just replacing the animations. There's normally a DD, DD2, DD3, DDC, and DDSL folder, that's why I said copy from the meshes folder. that way you don't mix up the DD and DD2. the pointer would either be in the esp and/or in the scripts and not easily changeable.

You aren't installing all the options. The files in the different options just have the same names to make them interchangeable.

To replace the bunny hop, you'd need to copy DD2 from the Core folder into DD2 in your install folder. Remember, the walking is default and bunnyhop has it's own folder. Since bunnyhop is DD2, that means you want the DD2 from the default install, which is the stuff in the 00 Core folder. The others are for the struggle types and other things dealing with yokes and the like.

Honestly, it's easier to just reinstall and replace the files with the new options, at least in MO2.

Ah I see, I gotta check the core folder and find the DD2 folder there. Thanks. I tried that and it worked. :) I still wish we could just have a MCM option for it.

On another note, I kinda feel the normal walk is too fast while the bunny hop is too slow. Weird huh? I'll stick with the hobble walk tho.