17 minutes ago, Altaïr-Qu-Ten said:

If you're talking about items that were included in one of the three parts of DD for LE, then they should be included here, it's an AIO, afterall.

I know that but since HDT is not working with Skyrim SE these items are kinda buggy, so my question is, is there some SMP conversion.  

On 6/9/2020 at 11:10 PM, zarantha said:

So first, all the bodyslide links in this thread are for CBBE SE, except for maybe one BHUNP. If you want UNP, you need to choose the UNP body when installing DD. UNP needed no conversion between LE and SE, only CBBE did. So if you don't see UNP and want it, you installed the wrong body options.

This is what I mean - Vortex should not look all that different. You need to do this for the DDa page (pg. 1) and for the DDx page (pg. 4) of the installer.

image.png.61c7c9ad7d97d3307999cfa6ba204dde.png

After you have the UNP version installed, you need to select the groups in bodyslide before you batch build. You also need to select all other DD options that are not labeled with "CBBE". I've got both because for this example I have DD installed twice. You shouldn't see CBBE at all assuming it's installed correctly.

image.png.1bdfd05311b070328c9258fc6f994abe.png

No, what i mean is that i have the CBBE bodytype downloaded and showing up in bodyslide. None of the DD items are though. The only stuff that shows up in Choose Groups is CBAdvanced, CBBE Bodies, CBBE Undies, CBBE Vanilla, and Unassigned.

10 hours ago, Jappa123 said:

Hello, I moved to SE recently and I wanted to ask you is there any patch for DD "chains" that convert them from hdt to smp? Thanks! 

The chains are as converted as they are going to get. The way the nifs are done does not convert well to smp. most 'work' and should  have physics even while looking 'broken'.

if you installed ddhotfix, that is to remove physics from certain problematic chains if you are getting CTDs or do not want to use smp. so if you want the physics, uninstall ddhotfix.

edit: the smp versions of the chains is what is included in the aio.

3 hours ago, alice67r said:

No, what i mean is that i have the CBBE bodytype downloaded and showing up in bodyslide. None of the DD items are though. The only stuff that shows up in Choose Groups is CBAdvanced, CBBE Bodies, CBBE Undies, CBBE Vanilla, and Unassigned.

then redownload and reinstall dd 4.3 from the first post. the bodyslide files are included in it.

the bodyslide files you get depend on what you choose for your body type during install.

if you're installing correctly and it's still not showing up, make sure that you are launching bodyslide from mo2 or vortex, otherwise it will not see any bodyslide files for any mod you install.

12 hours ago, Jappa123 said:

I know that but since HDT is not working with Skyrim SE these items are kinda buggy, so my question is, is there some SMP conversion.  

Am I missing something? SMP-HDT has been out and working for quite some time, although I haven't played around with DD in SE a whole lot, so maybe you know something I don't...

13 hours ago, Altaïr-Qu-Ten said:

Am I missing something? SMP-HDT has been out and working for quite some time, although I haven't played around with DD in SE a whole lot, so maybe you know something I don't...

Last thing I read about SMP in SE is that it cannot be applied to objects, only actors. Perhaps this info is outdated by now, but that's what I read when I tested SMP with physic enabled hairs and bodies. People where asking about porting all those wigs with physics and use SMP, but the answer at the time was SMP doesn't work on items, only actors.

BTW, how well does it work the latest DD release? I tried using it some months ago and it was a wild hunt just to find the last converted files and patches and updated files attached somewhere in these pages, and then some stuff wasn't working properly, etc. not a fun ride IMO.

4 hours ago, dontknowdontcaredontask said:

Last thing I read about SMP in SE is that it cannot be applied to objects, only actors. Perhaps this info is outdated by now, but that's what I read when I tested SMP with physic enabled hairs and bodies. People where asking about porting all those wigs with physics and use SMP, but the answer at the time was SMP doesn't work on items, only actors.

BTW, how well does it work the latest DD release? I tried using it some months ago and it was a wild hunt just to find the last converted files and patches and updated files attached somewhere in these pages, and then some stuff wasn't working properly, etc. not a fun ride IMO.

There have been improvements to smp, and there are wigs available now, and even some hairs for female characters.

SMP on chains is unlikely to improve past what we have due to how smp works. I have hopes that when cbpc finally gets cloth physics working that might change. But it's not there yet.

This comment I saw when someone else referenced it elsewhere seems to be the best explanation of why chains remain broke despite all our attempts to fix them.

Here is a project i have been working on for a while, Updated CBBE SE bodyslide files.

Pretty much everything is now in a working condition, Including weight paints, and morphs.

I kind of lost track of everything that has been fixed, but a rough outline of what has been fixed/added is:

Everything that was clipping before in DDA/I/X now has proper morphs and weightpaints.

MXW zipsuit. added, was broken before

Transparent Zipsuit + gloves. was broken before.

Heretical chains Re-ported + wrong texture path's fixed. Also manually tweaked some morphs so they look less broken.

All rope harnessess have had proper weight maps applied, no more clipping, and works with physics.

Added no-physics versions of things that have physics (physics based chains and whatnot). Optional.
Added versions of clipping outfits/accesories where said parts of meshes are removed. Optional.
Added version of Nipple piercing with "better" morphs, that do not deform the jewelry that much. Optional.

Everything (except hdt boots) has been renamed and gotten their own SE versions of the folders, for better clarity and for compatibility reasons.

Basically, This is a AIO download of "all" CBBE SE conversions updated and remade, where everything is "functional". With the exception of:

Transparent Zipsuit shoes, Needs a re-make from the ground up if you want CBBE SE support. (not included, it isn't included in any CBBE conversion)

BBYoke, i made an attempt, still wonky. (Included, but wonky)

Transparent hobblesuit, Clips with certain animations and larger bodyslide values. (included but wonky)

Download: https://mega.nz/file/bugmCAgB#Es-VB8b2nJFqT97dE0mh8VII5Ete6H7_xclvVd-Hptw

Consider this a test release, as i have tried getting everything working, but might have missed something.

If you find something missing/broken, please report it and i might fix it later.

Idk why but pretty much all the devices have huge clipping issues. I have seen that problem posted a couple of times but i never found a helpful answer or even a reason why the bodyslide clipping is happening. Is there a way to fix this and why wont it work anyways?

17 hours ago, amasters said:

My follower had a DD equipped so I removed it from her by trading items. The game told me I used a key on her and it removed the item from her inventory, but *visually* she's still wearing it. What can I do about this?

It can take some time before things visually update, usually it's more of a problem with your character from what i've seen.

If waiting didn't work, it could be that the item glitched on removal. get devious devices equip and see if it detects the item and remove it with dde. you can select your follower with this. If that doesn't work, the only other option i can think of is select the npc with the console open and then do unequipall, or giving the item back again and trying to remove it again.

7 hours ago, Jettrail said:

Idk why but pretty much all the devices have huge clipping issues. I have seen that problem posted a couple of times but i never found a helpful answer or even a reason why the bodyslide clipping is happening. Is there a way to fix this and why wont it work anyways?

what body are you using?

did you batch build the outfits with bodyslide?

in bodyslide, if you select one of the outfits you have a problem with, does your preset show?

if you're using CBBE SE, try the files iprollyneedhelp posted in the post immediately above yours and batch build again.

39 minutes ago, zarantha said:

It can take some time before things visually update, usually it's more of a problem with your character from what i've seen.

If waiting didn't work, it could be that the item glitched on removal. get devious devices equip and see if it detects the item and remove it with dde. you can select your follower with this. If that doesn't work, the only other option i can think of is select the npc with the console open and then do unequipall, or giving the item back again and trying to remove it again.

Super weird. DDe doesn't work (maybe I just couldn't figure out how to use it...).

The console command does work... sort-of. It makes her completely nude. As soon as I try to equip anything to her the corset comes back though.

4 hours ago, amasters said:

Super weird. DDe doesn't work (maybe I just couldn't figure out how to use it...).

The console command does work... sort-of. It makes her completely nude. As soon as I try to equip anything to her the corset comes back though.

Really weird.

Does dismissing the follower and recruiting again do anything?

On the drastic side, but if this isn't a vanilla follower, or a mod follower with a quest, remove the mod, save, and then re-add the mod? then try recruiting again?

Also on the drastic side, in the console try 'resetinventory' on the follower, or disable/enable to try to reset?

Try checking in the LE thread too. Might be someone there has some other ideas for when items are glitching.

Hey. I'm trying to recompile the scripts in DD (just fooling around, not for making a mod). However I get the error "unknown type fnissmconfigmenu" for each of them. I tried to search around the internet, but couldn't find anything. I have FNIS installed and compiling just fine.

45 minutes ago, Darkinator119 said:

so, the page mentions multiple times that we need to download all 3 mods from this page but when i click download there is only one link, am i missing something?

That must be the old description. The current file is an all in one, it contains DD Assets, DD Integration and DD Expansion. It also has the bodyslide files for UUNP/CBBE SE, make sure you select the right ones in the installer (there is an updated file with bodyslide files like 6 replies above too, might be worth checking if the default sliders are giving you troubles). And if you have the latest SKSE version pick "None" when the installer ask about which SKSE version you're using.

1 hour ago, rasakkandar said:

Hey. I'm trying to recompile the scripts in DD (just fooling around, not for making a mod). However I get the error "unknown type fnissmconfigmenu" for each of them. I tried to search around the internet, but couldn't find anything. I have FNIS installed and compiling just fine.

That's FNIS Sexy Move. You need to have it installed as it's a soft dependency of DCL.

1 hour ago, Kimy said:

That's FNIS Sexy Move. You need to have it installed as it's a soft dependency of DCL.

Thanks. That's out of the way, but unfortunately I saw that ConsoleUtil is also needed, and the Nexus download lacks the source files. Never mind, I guess!

Hey, relatively new to this side of modding and I'm having trouble with getting the animations themselves to play. When the chastity w/ plugs kick on and the animation is supposed to play I just get the audio and the third person perspective. I believe it has to do with the script extender plugin error detected, but I'm not sure how to tell. I get the error: "devious devices.dll" (Devious Devices 4.3.7z): reported as incompatible during query. It also may be due to a conflict with ZAZ.

Love what I've seen of the mod so far!

1 hour ago, bryr1000 said:

Hey, relatively new to this side of modding and I'm having trouble with getting the animations themselves to play. When the chastity w/ plugs kick on and the animation is supposed to play I just get the audio and the third person perspective. I believe it has to do with the script extender plugin error detected, but I'm not sure how to tell. I get the error: "devious devices.dll" (Devious Devices 4.3.7z): reported as incompatible during query. It also may be due to a conflict with ZAZ.

Love what I've seen of the mod so far!

animations would usually be due to a fnis error - have you run fnis, and were there errors when you ran it?

the dll would either be a false positive, or you installed the wrong one. For the latest skse64 version, you need to select 'none' when installing dd

sometimes animations just won't play if you don't have a animation that fits all the tags. usually, with a chastity belt, you'd be limited to oral or something similar. do you have any animation packs (and sexlab animation loader aka slal) installed?

if you have zaz, only one of them can handle the animation filter. usually, it's best to use dd's and disable the one in zaz under the sexlab tab. the zaz mcm usually takes a while to switch to that tab, so be patient.

On 6/14/2020 at 3:09 AM, zarantha said:

what body are you using?

did you batch build the outfits with bodyslide?

in bodyslide, if you select one of the outfits you have a problem with, does your preset show?

if you're using CBBE SE, try the files iprollyneedhelp posted in the post immediately above yours and batch build again.

I am using the Wench Body SE, i did batch build, when i select the outfit in BodySlide the outfit does show up and the body too but the body doesnt look like it should look like.

I use CBBE SE so im gonna try iprollyneedhelp's post now

13 hours ago, zarantha said:

animations would usually be due to a fnis error - have you run fnis, and were there errors when you ran it?

the dll would either be a false positive, or you installed the wrong one. For the latest skse64 version, you need to select 'none' when installing dd

sometimes animations just won't play if you don't have a animation that fits all the tags. usually, with a chastity belt, you'd be limited to oral or something similar. do you have any animation packs (and sexlab animation loader aka slal) installed?

if you have zaz, only one of them can handle the animation filter. usually, it's best to use dd's and disable the one in zaz under the sexlab tab. the zaz mcm usually takes a while to switch to that tab, so be patient.

Thank you so much! It ended being a FNIS issue. One of the SLAL packs was for Skyrim and not SSE.