[Request] Skeleton "armor"

I don't know how to make mods, but I have an idea that I would like made into a mod.

I would like to request an armor set that essentially replaces your body parts with skeleton bones.

The Gauntlets would replace your arms with skeleton arms, Boots would replace your legs with skeleton legs, pants will replace the lower torso. The shirt will replace the upper torso. The Helmet will replace your head with a skull. The border areas could have small bits of armor, like belts or shoulder pads, in order to make the transition less obvious for partial sets.

They would be craftable using Skulls and/or Bonemeal, and come in all three armor ratings.

There can also be variations, like the bloody skeletons (by adding a bloody rag to the recipe), or alternate skulls, such as troll or animal skulls. The limbs would also have the option of being left only, right only, and both.

If possible, the sounds would also be skeleton sounds if you attack with skeleton arms or walk/jump with skeleton legs.

The reason that I want it in parts is so that people can have one or more skeleton limbs. It would look cool on a Necromancer-type character.

The reason that I want multiple head types is so that beast type players can have non-human heads.

Archived