Yeah, I already have a new, very plain pic and the description etc. will be very simple. "Some RP items for the game." 

@eltio12just put it, by hand into the mod directory for Conan, you can find it by searching your Steam library and going to the Conan game. If you put the .pak file in the mod folder it will show up on the list.

The announcement of serverside auto download of mods as well will help with everything. Was the best part of the Funcom announcement. 

1 hour ago, Lira11 said:

Yeah, I already have a new, very plain pic and the description etc. will be very simple. "Some RP items for the game." 

@eltio12just put it, by hand into the mod directory for Conan, you can find it by searching your Steam library and going to the Conan game. If you put the .pak file in the mod folder it will show up on the list.

The announcement of serverside auto download of mods as well will help with everything. Was the best part of the Funcom announcement. 

So @Lira11 When will you be adding it back on steam, because my server is looking at potentially adding it. If for no other reason than the Strapons and Body Jewelry, but also the collars and such since we stopped using Sexiles due to stability issues it gave us on the server. Sure the ones you have aren't functional but the looks are enough for us for now until Sexiles addresses it's issues (several of our members are trying to help the author on that).

First of all, it is a fantastic mod, thank you very much for sharing it with us.

There is something I noticed and I'm not sure if it is intentional or just an oversight: some items (those that are called "Golden" whatever) require iron bars to make them, but when I try to repair them, I need "steel bars". Could you check those items and make sure that the repair materials are consistent with the original (crafting) material requirements?

4 hours ago, Lira11 said:

Yeah, it's possible some settings got changed/messed up over the duration of working on it. I could make them require gold bars...but that would just be evil. 

Haha. Actually, the same iron bars that are needed to craft them would be perfect. Iron bars and maybe brimstone if you prefer not to make repairing them too easy.

New version is up...not sure if I did it correctly. Added some pics as well. Let me know if there is anything weird with it. I used the "add new version" thing but it seems like it might have not worked as well like it should have....

Also, for the moment, it is up on Steam again, listed as CNC.

• 1 month later...

Update should be up tomorrow. New stuff includes a fix for the invisibility that occurs on males when some items are equipped and also plugs for the men, as well as the plain gold nipple rings. More items will be converted for men soon and there is new stuff in the pipe.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...

I know no one has posted here for awhile, but I've only just tried the mod for the first time.  I get a "Corrupt data found. Please verify your installation or disable mods by deleting modlist.txt file." message after crashing, every time I try to equip a item from this mod.  Any updates for this?