[CE] Cuffs and Collars

This is a mod file for Conan Exiles that adds a variety of Cuffs and Collars and other toys like plugs, nipple rings, nether rings and more. The intent is to add more items over time including clothing. The items are stored under two feats in the game "Slave's Toys" and "Body Jewelry". The mod has been kept low profile so far so the file size is tiny as the textures are more material/surface based. Comments welcome. I hope everyone has fun with it. 

I tried and tried to make reasonable arguments. Offered to change the picture and description. Linked to them numerous titles available for sale on steam that have sex, incest and more. Any logical, reasonable argument was dismissed without recognition as it proved they were completely wrong. It was my fault for being honest in the first place I suppose. I made extra effort to make sure all characters were clothed in the screenshots and everything.

Anyway, it's here now. We run it on our casual PVE server Vale of Corruption, if people are looking for a more laid back home. (I'll post some info and links on the server later)

While I know it won't have the eyeballs on it Steam workshop would've offered it, or the ease of use, at least it doesn't have to contend with the random censorship and hypocrisy that seems to be rampant on their platform.

Was just getting ready to test the mod out when *poof*, it was Steamed away. Anyway, glad to see its return. Have you considered making it compatible with Sexile functionality? Apparently collars have special properties, could even add in special buffs/debuffs to jewelry, in a lore friendly way.

Actually, Shend did part of that to some degree, because she is awesome. There is a special warpaint that should make my collars work with her leashes. I'm trying to keep CNC pretty lean and clothing only. No heavy blueprint work etc. which makes it easier to work with other mods and also very easy to rebake and update for the inevitable game updates. 

This is a pretty neat mod, looking forward to any developments. 

Unfortunately I might have messed something up on my end: all the items from this mod dissappear from my inventory on death so I'll have to keep a few spares in a box or something.

2 hours ago, Vimat said:

This is a pretty neat mod, looking forward to any developments. 

Unfortunately I might have messed something up on my end: all the items from this mod dissappear from my inventory on death so I'll have to keep a few spares in a box or something.

Not just you, I have encountered the exact same thing. Any item from this mod cannot be retrieved from my dead body. Don't seem to have that problem with any other mod or vanilla items.

When I or a thrall dies, i can't loot the items back.  I know it was mentioned above, just wondering if a fix is incoming.  Getting rather expensive to make this stuff because i'm clumsy and my archers leave their post to melee instead of shooting and die soon thereafter.

Any chance of getting this mod posted back on steam worshop? Either through changing it's description and censoring the images or something? My server's admins refuse to go outside Steam Workshop for mods cause it is a problem for new players to figure out how to add new mods from outside steam and such. We also don't get why things like Sexiles and Exiles Extreme would be allowed on steam but not this?

One of the folks on my Conan server in our Discord came up with a good idea for how you can get around Steam's stuff and get this back up on Steam Workshop. You can sneak it in by adding to another mod that would "wrap around it." For example, you could add it to our server's personal Server Mod (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1387031929 ). Then on that mod just a brief none descriptive bit of info is put on there that is of what's been added by this mod and there you go. 

Obviously it doesn't explain how certain other mods like Sexiles and such are okay and still up on steam, but this would let yours get added back in. If you did use our server mod for it, you'd have to pop into our discord and talk with the Mod Author of it and maybe our admins before hand, obviously. Though you could work out a mod of your own to use as the "wrap."

Yeah, I've considered it and did try something like that initially...with no luck. While they didn't ban my account, it seems like they may have prevented me from uploading mods. While, from time to time, I share an item or two, one of the things I like about maintaining it on my own is it is kept clean and free of "extra" things. It makes it easy to update and control. To be fair the hassle with Steam took a bit out of me. 

I have no idea how the other mods are still there, but they are all made by friends and while I did link a bunch of things on Steam to show my content I wasn't about to throw any friends under the bus to attempt to make my case. As I said I may try again later, but the whole experience has left a foul taste for me.

Any chance it was just a temporary block from uploading mods, or that you can get the block removed? Maybe, if you can't, then someone else can do the steam uploading for you with your permission and then you can try the "Wrap it" idea with them uploading (so you can sneak everything on there)?

The items are just for looks. I did it that way on purpose. Sexiles has a set of items that actually restrict which is cool. If you use the special "collar" warpaint in Sexiles you should be able to use leashes with my collars. The function as "light armor"in general so you can actually functionally wear them.

As for the block, I'm not sure. I intend to test it out again and there are some work arounds, but that would involve a new account/rebuying CE potentially.

Well you could have someone else you trust do the uploads for you with out having to have a new account or buy the game over. Also there is the family share thing with accounts that allow a account on your family share to actually share your games, but dunno if any upload blocks would carry over on that. Though I know that the family share thing allows people to create alts on the same servers as their other characters.

There is the option I mentioned of having the mod piggy back on someone else's mod, like some of those "Server Package" mods that various servers make to do custom options for the servers or limit it's players to having to do only 1 steam mod download/update. Since their up on steam anyone can use them on any server really, but then you could piggy back Sexiles even if you wanted to instead of a Server Package mod.

Doing a bit of everything. ;) 

Making some fixes, the lootable issue among them as well as some other minor changes.

Steam just changed their policy on adult content - pretty much anything goes - but it hasn't been activated yet.

Adding the Collar tag to all the items to make it work well with Sexiles new feature

My account is able to upload again, so I hope to have CNC both here, at Steam and eventually at Nexus.

I've given a few items to the "Thrall Wars" mod team to include in their mod (latest version has a couple collars)

Also Lira11 when you reupload on to steam, you MAY want to be like the current author of Conan Sexiles and be VERY cautious in how you describe the mod on steam, and maybe change the name a little to like the CNC Mod or something. In the description of it Try not to make it sound very sexual, adult, or anything at all. Just in case. Given how things happened before and you might get some Moderator who "isn't aware of the changes" to the rules "yet." There are assholes out there after all that could just get upset and cause trouble for the heck of it.