I have an issue. Everytime I initiate a sex animation, I get a CTD. The mod was installed as described, and LOOT doesn't report any errors. Any suggestions? (I know I will most likely not get a solution, but I don't know where to start troubleshooting)

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/25/2018 at 3:13 AM, Jutsu said:

I have an issue. Everytime I initiate a sex animation, I get a CTD. The mod was installed as described, and LOOT doesn't report any errors. Any suggestions? (I know I will most likely not get a solution, but I don't know where to start troubleshooting)

This could be a memory issue. I ran into something similar. I'd suggest getting SSE Engine Fixes over at Nexus. There is a tutorial that tells you the settings to change that may stop the issue.

On 12/25/2018 at 9:13 AM, Jutsu said:

99% chance this is related to your skeleton. Please make sure you are using XPMSSE and it is overwriting other skeletons in your install order.

Just a weird question...

Am I supposed to be able to beat my slaves to death?

So far, I've had to reload from a previous save twice due to accidentally scoring a deadly critical hit on a slave during "punishment."  Is this supposed to be possible, or is this a mod conflict?

On 1/15/2019 at 4:10 AM, slar said:

Just a weird question...

Am I supposed to be able to beat my slaves to death?

So far, I've had to reload from a previous save twice due to accidentally scoring a deadly critical hit on a slave during "punishment."  Is this supposed to be possible, or is this a mod conflict?

Did you see a "Your slave is whimpering" message (or something like that? If so, that's where you're supposed to stop beating them. What are you using to beat your slave?

No message.  First time it was the paddle, and she died on the third hit.  Throat-stab kill move.

Second time was a different slave, with the crop.  Hit her three times, then slit her throat with the crop on the fourth.

For some reason, I was scoring kill moves during punishment.  Hasn't happened since I made the post.

7 hours ago, slar said:

No message.  First time it was the paddle, and she died on the third hit.  Throat-stab kill move.

Second time was a different slave, with the crop.  Hit her three times, then slit her throat with the crop on the fourth.

For some reason, I was scoring kill moves during punishment.  Hasn't happened since I made the post.

I'm guessing, but sounds like it might be a mod conflict. Are you using any killmove mods?

I'm having a problem bonding with Mia. I'm to the point where she glows and masturbates with herself, but Volkar doesn't offer to bond her. I'm not sure if it makes a difference, but I'm playing a female character and when I tell me to use her mouth she gives me rough sex from behind.

It seems to me that the quest 'Find Marta Battle-Born' is buggy:

I've found Marta and now I have her necklace

but I have no dialogue with Olfrid Battle-Born, I can not tell him that I've found his daughter's body

This is the getstage of the quest:
Stage 0: 0
Stage 10: 1
Stage 20: 0
Stage 30: 1
Stage 40: 0

Even using Setstage to complete the quest, nothing happens.

Not completing the quest can block the rest of the other quests? I seem to have finished the other quests in the castle, no other quests in the journal.

I love this mod but I have a problem concerning the follower framework.

I use EFF last version and when I dismiss a slave, she keeps following me.

When I talk to them, it's like she's dismidsed but they keeps following me.

I try to re-recruit them but I can't. The state of playtrough is after bonding with sasha

Any idea ?

20 minutes ago, tznvlw said:

Hello, fishburger67?

This a good mod, and i want to know that, i have installed the Sexlab Sex Slaves SSE, I need remove it before install this mod?

Yes, also you need flowergirls.  You can leave in Sexlab, but I did not.  This mod does not require aroused or any of the other requirements of Sex Slaves except fnis.

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Arthavus said:

Greetings,

I just came here to thank you for this great mod, it's the kind of mod I've always dreamed of having in Skyrim, you fulfilled my dream. I can not ride Skyrim anymore without having Sasha and Jenny with me :)

Thank you !

Thanks, I agree about Sasha and Jenny.  They are a gas.

On 3/13/2019 at 3:44 AM, Larrydd said:

hi looking to download this mod as it looks good I have the following mods installed will it play ok with them. many thanks

flower girls

flower girls adventures

flower girls bdsm

flower girls romance of npc's

Should run fine

On a new character, I tried the Rescue The Virgin quest just to see what was so "broken" about it. Yeah, it's bad when you get close to the end. I know you mentioned deleting this quest in a future update, but you should find a way to keep Stella around. She is a good looking NPC and shouldn't go to waste. If you feel like recycling this npc, you could add a post-quest involving her and a suggestion could be now that Mia is gone, Stella is quite upset that you kinda cut off her slave supply line. Capturing the Dragonborn, Stella forces a MC to capture and train her X amount of slaves as payment of debt and the FC could be forced into a life of servitude until the debt is considered paid.