Request for placeable torture and chains

Hello

what i want is a mod that simply let me place these cuffs ( but with a Follower instead an skeleton) or thes chains for Npc´s  in the cellar of my house

I tried Sexlab, Zap ,Zaz Animation , Zaz Resources and all this but i dont know how to use this or if i installed correctly.

I am confused and helpless about this, so i hope someone can help me.

20180511113027_1.jpg

does_this_make_me_look_taller__1_by_skygaggedrim-d87hdwa.jpg

Zaz Animation Pack (v8.0+) The motherlode of BDSM furniture.  To go to the area where you can look at it all, open the console  (`) and type coc zbftestzone

Jaxonz Positioner Lets you copy the furniture you want, place it in your inventory, and place it somewhere else

Poser Hotkeys  Not strictly necessary, but very useful.  Lets you make a character play any animation or pose.  If it chokes while trying to index your poses, you have too many - or rather, you're trying to make it add too many at once.  Just check a few boxes, run, check a few more, run again, etc. until everything's in.

ok i will try it

however zaz animation now showed in the menu the SexLab Version ( the times before it says not found ) the Jaxonz Positioner let crash my games sometimes, and i cant use magic when iam in the testzone...

strange

but thanks  a lot

Archived