Adds Felin support to Sexbound, basically. As with @rylasasin's version, includes alternate head sprites for if you like 'em anime.

Based on the ground work by @rylasasin (with permission), updated by me to work on Sexbound 2.5.0 by @Loxodon. Dialogue coming next update, when I figure that out and come up with some lines. Also includes a patch to make the felin bed valid to fuck on.

View File

10 minutes ago, Polygore said:

Lovely work as always!~ But it only seems to work if you have the Felins installed manually, not through steam.

You're right, I really should remove that requirement. I'm not as quick to whine about SB's oddities as some other people I could point out but the part where Workshop mods aren't considered for the non-Workshop mods loaded before them... smart.

• 2 months later...
On 5/7/2018 at 10:38 PM, Kawaoneechan said:

You're right, I really should remove that requirement. I'm not as quick to whine about SB's oddities as some other people I could point out but the part where Workshop mods aren't considered for the non-Workshop mods loaded before them... smart.

so the most obvious reason for using workshop mods (them being up-to-date) is ruined by loadorderpriority? :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, M33P said:

U know there ding dongs, there pickles, there wangs or in the case of a female there clam, there pie, there baby hole? and also there nips

There's a mod out on the Steam Workshop now that adds proper nudity to felins, along with many other species. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1299574409

Also *You *their *their *their *their *their *their *their

• 1 month later...
On 9/16/2018 at 2:21 AM, M33P said:

I already know of this mod and it does not allow bouncy bits during intercourse

https://www.nexusmods.com/starbound/mods/195 

this mod may be pretty much dead but so far its been the best nude mod I've come across without majorly editing anything barring the fact that male parts clip through certain clothing but should allow for bouncy bits. just might wanna add felins to it.

• 4 weeks later...

Can't help it. The file's on the LL server as an attachment to the post, so if you can see it but not download it, I dunno what to tell you.

Oh well, that's what you pay a tenner a month for: http://helmet.kafuka.org/sbmods/SexBound26_Felin.zip

(Edit: it seems I forgot to update the felinbed.object patch and extra dialogue so the link in this post has just been updated)

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the update, just in the nick of time as well!  Though, it does work better then b4, oddly enough I still cant change the position nor the pace, etc.  I'm not sure if its because I'm using "Go F*** Yourself!" or if it is because I'm using "Make the Felin a cuter race" from the steam workshop.  Is anyone else having issues alike to this? -w-

4 hours ago, Natural Aura said:

Thanks for the update, just in the nick of time as well!  Though, it does work better then b4, oddly enough I still cant change the position nor the pace, etc.  I'm not sure if its because I'm using "Go F*** Yourself!" or if it is because I'm using "Make the Felin a cuter race" from the steam workshop.  Is anyone else having issues alike to this? -w-

I did notice that for some reason the thing stopped working around when I installed the SxB 2.6.1 beta and the new GFY, though I couldn't figure out the issue... ?

At least it's a given that Cuter Felin isn't the cause.

Edit: I thought it might've been GFY -- I just tried without, but when I triggered a line of dialogue it still broke. I should fetch a copy of the previous SxB to compare.

Edit²: I thought SxB 2.6.0 worked better, but the positioning was all wrong and it broke with an interesting error involving empty lists of random choices...

2 hours ago, Kawaoneechan said:

I did notice that for some reason the thing stopped working around when I installed the SxB 2.6.1 beta and the new GFY, though I couldn't figure out the issue... ?

At least it's a given that Cuter Felin isn't the cause.

Edit: I thought it might've been GFY -- I just tried without, but when I triggered a line of dialogue it still broke. I should fetch a copy of the previous SxB to compare.

Edit²: I thought SxB 2.6.0 worked better, but the positioning was all wrong and it broke with an interesting error involving empty lists of random choices...

It's good to know that Cuter Felins isn't the culprit, though I honestly didn't think it would be considering it only changes the head of the Felin.  Figured to mention it anyways just in case. 

Though this SxB thing sounds more complicated then I thought it'd be!  I went ahead and checked around in game if there were anything I could possibly do that would magically fix it, cause u know... that's a thing, but nothing ended up working.  I would look into the files itself to see if I could somehow fix it, but this a grade higher then what I sometimes fix... 

Thanks for the quick response, I wish you the best of luck figuring this whole SxB thing out! ^^

Edit:  I'm starting to think it has to do with something they changed between 2.6.0 and 2.6.1.  I tried out a couple other races that where updated to the 2.6.0 update and the results are the same.  Now I can't say this for a fact as I did not have neither the Kitsune or Avali race update at the time, but I'm just going to assume it worked for some brief period of time.