18 minutes ago, TheCrow1983 said:

Alright cool. Wasn't complaining at all I understand that being flat the whole point of no jiggles was fine on the chest area. No ass jiggle was odd though. xD

Didnt say you were. ^^

8 minutes ago, Satyrian said:

Will you, at some point, add a Dark Elf femboy too?

You used to be able to make elf before with racemenu.

But with racemenu not being fully release that feature missing (you were able to select the elf eyes and ears)

I know someone wanted argonian to be patched too.

But do you mean dark elf boy with the female elf head or the default femboy race head?

29 minutes ago, Bc4life said:

But do you mean dark elf boy with the female elf head or the default femboy race head?

I Actually prefer the head\face you made for default male femboy. It does not really look Dunmer at all, though, so.. Not that fond of base Dunmer heads in Skyrim vs other games, like Elder Scrolls Online, where I could actually make a pretty Dunmer male and female. So, if you ever do make a femboy Dark Elf, a softer and more feminine head than the base heads would look a lot better in my opinion

13 minutes ago, Satyrian said:

I Actually prefer the head\face you made for default male femboy. It does not really look Dunmer at all, though, so.. Not that fond of base Dunmer heads in Skyrim vs other games, like Elder Scrolls Online, where I could actually make a pretty Dunmer male and female. So, if you ever do make a femboy Dark Elf, a softer and more feminine head than the base heads would look a lot better in my opinion

Well if you can find me a head mod that seem to your liking suggets it to me

2 minutes ago, goldust said:

yes already tested it..works great and looks even better thank you 

Glad to hear ^^

23 minutes ago, Satyrian said:

Don't know if this helps, but I used this on OG Skyrim to make my Dunmers pretty
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35267
Alternately, you could always use a default Dunmer female head?

do you like the female dunmer head?

19 minutes ago, TheCrow1983 said:

Awesome works perfectly fine. I assume the schlong is that size by default? Would using the setting make any difference to it?

That the default by SOS yes.

You can resize it by SOS MCM before in OG skyrim. Im guessing that setting isnt working on SOS for SE right now.

11 minutes ago, Bc4life said:

do you like the female dunmer head?

That the default by SOS yes.

You can resize it by SOS MCM before in OG skyrim. Im guessing that setting isnt working on SOS for SE right now.

Alright, no problem.  Yeah seems they aren't working yet. Ah well, no worries.

41 minutes ago, TheCrow1983 said:

Alright, no problem.  Yeah seems they aren't working yet. Ah well, no worries.

Yeah sorry not much I cant do from there, you will need to wait for an update from them.

22 minutes ago, goldust said:

but we are talking fantasy here ..so i prefer my femboy cute and tiny down there..but hey to each their own <3  

AH! GHEYYYYY! XD

4 minutes ago, Satyrian said:

That's all I can ask for =) Again, great mod!!

No, and thank you. ^^

Will be releasing the never nude next see how the nexus reacts to it.

11 minutes ago, Satyrian said:

And found a mod that lets me marry Ulfric. A Few more mods to add and I am ready to start a new game (much thanks to this mod, of course)

Some gonna make ulfric gay by making him marry a femboy. Legit. XD

7 minutes ago, Bc4life said:

I hope you have the apachii hair mod on him, so he can have that luscious long hair.

Yeah, I never play Skyrim without Apachii hair for both the characters I make and all NPC's =)
Never was much fond of the vanilla hairs. Never could pick long enough. My hair IRL is close to 1 meter long now, so I always make characters with really long hair in games too

27 minutes ago, Satyrian said:

Yeah, I never play Skyrim without Apachii hair for both the characters I make and all NPC's =)
Never was much fond of the vanilla hairs. Never could pick long enough. My hair IRL is close to 1 meter long now, so I always make characters with really long hair in games too

Holy shit that long XD

Really awesome mod, well done! Made a khajiit and he looks amazing =) Is there any mod to raise/move the tail during animations? Having the tail is cool, but its always in the way so I had to get a mod to just disable tails which is not my first choice.