1 hour ago, Dcribley said:

Really awesome mod, well done! Made a khajiit and he looks amazing =) Is there any mod to raise/move the tail during animations? Having the tail is cool, but its always in the way so I had to get a mod to just disable tails which is not my first choice.

There might be tails mods, Ive seen some but I play as the human femboy the khajiit was added due to the number of request.

Small Update.

I know this may not interest many of you here, as you are on loverslab.

But the Never nude version has been released on the Nexus.

For those that the nudity was...to much for them.

Thanks for this mod! I'll try the follower out as I am in mid play-through.

For Skyrim SE I use the Schlongs of Skyrim Lite for Tempered Skins. I know this is not on your requirements list, but will this work instead of the full Schlongs?

Thanks!

7 hours ago, Bluegunk said:

Thanks for this mod! I'll try the follower out as I am in mid play-through.

For Skyrim SE I use the Schlongs of Skyrim Lite for Tempered Skins. I know this is not on your requirements list, but will this work instead of the full Schlongs?

Thanks!

For what I know SOS light doesn't support Addons so all I can't say maybe not...but don't quote me on that.

But at worst test it, if it crash when you become a femboy, or when you become nude, or just don't have a dick...then you will have you answer. XD

6 hours ago, goldust said:

i downloaded the nexus version..so i could endorse it..its the least i can do for such a great mod <3

6 hours ago, TheCrow1983 said:

Same here on the nexus for an awesome mod. :smiley:

5 hours ago, Vyrce said:

Great job on this mod.

Grabbing the nexus one just to endorse as well.

Also ,knowing the nexus, may grab some popcorn too.

20 minutes ago, Satyrian said:

Same here. DL'ed to endorse and give a vote up

Awwww how sweet of you guys X//3

Endorsed on the nexus, and then came over here to get the nude version. I was wondering if there's any possibility of a Bosmer variant, using the usual face but just adding in pointed ears? I tried seeing if I could do it on my own, but I ended up with a bodyless, eyeless monster. Had elf ears, but not much else!

Edit: Actually got racemenu working, but now I'm battling the unremoveable beard issue. I do have a mod that adds new and better beards to all races, which is creatively named "Beards".

Oh, as a small request if you have the body preset for it it'd be nice to get it so I can start converting the ever living pile of armor mods i have installed. i did a couple with the oldrim slide but it has some problems (obviously). My mesh assignment skills in the ck have gotten noticeably quicker after a 90% do of TAWOBA.

1 hour ago, lilbluecaboose said:

Endorsed on the nexus, and then came over here to get the nude version. I was wondering if there's any possibility of a Bosmer variant, using the usual face but just adding in pointed ears? I tried seeing if I could do it on my own, but I ended up with a bodyless, eyeless monster. Had elf ears, but not much else!

Edit: Actually got racemenu working, but now I'm battling the unremoveable beard issue. I do have a mod that adds new and better beards to all races, which is creatively named "Beards".

I will look into it, I make no garantees.

As many people want to have many of their favorite race converted to a femboy.

ANd being alone to work this mean I can't focus on everything, hope you understand.

Edit: went to look for this mod : https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/1067

Yes this mod seem to be conflicting with my race mod. Only had beard choice for my femboy race.

18 minutes ago, Vyrce said:

Oh, as a small request if you have the body preset for it it'd be nice to get it so I can start converting the ever living pile of armor mods i have installed. i did a couple with the oldrim slide but it has some problems (obviously). My mesh assignment skills in the ck have gotten noticeably quicker after a 90% do of TAWOBA.

DO you smell that...?

Smell like fresh bodyslider preset in the download section!

2 minutes ago, Vyrce said:

WOO!.....welp..know what I'm doing on my day off tomorrow.

LMAO XD

If you want you release your patch to your mod it would be sweet and appreciate, of course if you have the permission of the mod original author.

Otherwise enjoy your personal patch ^^

9 hours ago, goldust said:

your more then welcome for such a great mod <3

7 hours ago, TheCrow1983 said:

Most welcome for a fantastic and awesome mod. :smiley:

Glad to hear ^^

Laughing now though, receive some comment on my mod of people with disgust or some pm'ing how much of a disgusting being I am.

Funny for a place about "free minded people" to post mods.

33 minutes ago, Bc4life said:

Glad to hear ^^

Laughing now though, receive some comment on my mod of people with disgust or some pm'ing how much of a disgusting being I am.

Funny for a place about "free minded people" to post mods.

Well doesn't matter what they think. The way I see it keep on posting to ya heart's content and just think fuck em all lol. We here enjoy the mod so YAY! :smiley: 

14 minutes ago, TheCrow1983 said:

Well doesn't matter what they think. The way I see it keep on posting to ya heart's content and just think fuck em all lol. We here enjoy the mod so YAY! :smiley: 

I know it doesnt just find it funny.

6 minutes ago, goldust said:

nexus fucking Nazis...all that are left at that place are SJWs and not the good ones  

..well that went to a 100mile real quick XD

I use alot of nexus mod, so have a good view of the place.

so i got TaWoBA (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/9547) done (99% sure I didn't miss any)

which is a port of the Oldrim version (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83383)

original says do w/e but no charging for it

port says "Modification permission You must get permission from me before you are allowed to modify my files to improve it"

so.....not sure if modified esp permissions are needed or no......hrmmm

opinions? because i could bundle the esp and blank folder path and up to others to slide it and copy meshes...or bundle the whole thing. do i need perm for a port whose original was FFA?