50 minutes ago, goldust said:

race menu is oh SSE guys but its alpha only right now..and its not on nexus..its on github..wish i still had the link 

Oh I didnt know...

Well doesn't change anything cbbe works with racemenu customization.

9 minutes ago, TheCrow1983 said:

Very nice.

Thanks, now the chest will be completly FLAT, versus the small bulge that the UUNP version gave in SE.

Actually Gonna make the patch for the Tera CBBE mod since Im moving to cbbe now.

5 hours ago, Norli said:

Is the CBBE body the same as the UNP one? Like as in you kept it the same (didn’t adjust the body only changed the body type)?

Not exactly in some sense.

The new femboy will have a new texture skin, mixing the flat mapping of Fair skin but using cbbe default skin for smooth body.
The weight at slider zero will now be thinner and less of a wider rump. While at max weight it will be closer to his original shape with the big hips and rounder ass.

Big, but not as large as the UUNP version.

It will also feature body physic as his previous version.

2 hours ago, Bc4life said:

Not exactly in some sense.

The new femboy will have a new texture skin, mixing the flat mapping of Fair skin but using cbbe default skin for smooth body.
The weight at slider zero will now be thinner and less of a wider rump. While at max weight it will be closer to his original shape with the big hips and rounder ass.

Big, but not as large as the UUNP version.

It will also feature body physic as his previous version.

Awesome. I love playing as a big booty Femboy so I’m glad it’s still possible! ^^

8 minutes ago, Norli said:

Awesome. I love playing as a big booty Femboy so I’m glad it’s still possible! ^^

Glad to hear otherwise, if is not to your liking, cause honnestly is hard to please people with bodytype for the femboy when your the only out there lol.

I will think of a way to give the player a way to make their own body bodyslide if needed. Just need to figure out how.

11 hours ago, goldust said:

dam nice...thank you so very much for this wonderful mod <3

10 hours ago, TheCrow1983 said:

Can't wait. If we use cbbe and bodyslide and outfit studio i meant. Would it make any changes to the upper chest region or no?

Well yes. The characte will be flat and any outfit that you use those presets on.

9 hours ago, Norli said:

Since You three been active here. The new version is up, please be sure to download both the -Core- and -Patch- file to test it.

(the patches fixes the follower, who used to have mismatch texture for some reason and found how to fix it...also they a Khajiit now as they were meant to represent my character seen in my icon)

New Update.

The new body type of the Femboy Race mod is now released , using the CBBE.

New texture, follower changed and fixed the texture mistmatch, all vanilla and dlc armor supported as always.

Kept original default vanilla armor for now , thinking a sexy vanila femboy mod for those that want to have them sexy-fied.

Since people pm me about wanting the vanilla armor untouched.

New requirement is for people to have CBBE, any shape, curvy,slim,chubby all those should be good as long they aren't excessively

different and very special.

2 hours ago, Bc4life said:

Well yes. The characte will be flat and any outfit that you use those presets on.

Since You three been active here. The new version is up, please be sure to download both the -Core- and -Patch- file to test it.

(the patches fixes the follower, who used to have mismatch texture for some reason and found how to fix it...also they a Khajiit now as they were meant to represent my character seen in my icon)

Awesome Shall do.

6 hours ago, Satyrian said:

Awesome. Can't wait to try it out!!
Even sendt a tip your way for your awesome work. Thank you again

Oh thank you

Im guessing you mean on patreon ^^

4 hours ago, TheCrow1983 said:

Awesome. Looks great just a shame now that she's flat on the fem shape it loses the jiggles entirely but that's expected I guess. 

You mean on the breast? Well the idea was femboy, feminine boy so yes there were always meant to be flat ^^

The jiggle isnt on the nude right but I can put it on it via the patch file if you wish for it. Just really aiming to see people opinion on it.

4 hours ago, TheCrow1983 said:

Awesome. Looks great just a shame now that she's flat on the fem shape it loses the jiggles entirely but that's expected I guess. 

Get the new patch and fix patch.

The jiggles are back on the nude.

Also rounder and more volume on the ass at 100 weight.

Which will now now make the butts at lower weight also slightly bigger.

35 minutes ago, Bc4life said:

Get the new patch and fix patch.

The jiggles are back on the nude.

Also rounder and more volume on the ass at 100 weight.

Which will now now make the butts at lower weight also slightly bigger.

Alright cool. Wasn't complaining at all I understand that being flat the whole point of no jiggles was fine on the chest area. No ass jiggle was odd though. xD