Kinky world rape Gameplay questions

So i just downloaded this amazing mod...

Everything works far better than I had dreamed of by the way...

I had a few questions about the rape mechanic, i love the way it works for the most part...

1. Is there a way to disable the police coming after you?

2. I was trying to do a husband/wife rapist team, incest was enabled, husband was a cuckold Voyeur.. I had the wife initiate rape on the daughter, which worked... then the husband proceeded to assault the wife and call 911.

What combination of traits would disable this reaction to rape?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

With regards to the fact this IS a game, one can be friendly to a potential victim, then choose to go somewhere with them. When passing through a location with no lot's nearby - stop the car/click the travel icon and then in this desolate area, be a true scumbag.

Look for NPC's/Inactives walking/jogging/etc. on the side of the road, and have your Sim greet/introduce self. They will stop where they are while you travel to them.

Yep, a little too real sometimes.....

• 1 year later...

I made a controllable sim with the Rapist trait but I can't find the “Rape” interaction. The commanding presence interactions are there just fine, like I can tell another sim to do strip or something, but I can't seem to find Rape.

Everything is enabled, rape, incest, etc. Pretty sure.

Is there a rape popup interaction?

Just now, CardinalBirb said:

I made a controllable sim with the Rapist trait but I can't find the “Rape” interaction. The commanding presence interactions are there just fine, like I can tell another sim to do strip or something, but I can't seem to find Rape.

Everything is enabled, rape, incest, etc. Pretty sure.

Is there a rape popup interaction?

Wait no, nvm found it. It's under Mean, not Kinky. Woops

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, mainstuff said:

Hi I have a question about the rape, its not the same one and I hope I am ok posting it here.... how do you increase the number of npc rapists?  I only ever have one raping anyone.  My character is not a rapist.

Thanks

Rape in KW is a 'feature' enabled in the KW/Settings/Global Settings. This allows the 'Rape' script to play which begins with a very short fight. Afterwards the loser suffers a beaten moodlet which adds facial make-up for the duration. Next a series of sex animations will play, with the selection dependent on the number of participants. Any other Sims encountering this event will usual call the police. A player may direct their Sim to intervene.

In the KW/Settings/Services is a feature to actively spawn NPC's to attempt 'rape' events. This is completely separate from the Global Settings although this setting is needed for the 'Service' to function. Here the chance of an event spawning can be set.

>>>To interact with the number of NPC's spawned, one needs to go into the KW/Debug/RegisterRapists menu. Here the player can select a number of Sims to be used by the Rape Service settings. To change - use both UnregisterRapists and the Register feature again till you are happy with the Sims selected.

- IF - You use NRaas/Master Controller it's easy enough to take the registered Sims into CAS and customize them to your liking as well when you as the player bring the camera to them for menu selection during live play.

There is no way I know of to control how many Sims are spawned for an event, how to spawn more, or what circumstances are involved for the script used to determine the number.

1 hour ago, landess said:

Rape in KW is a 'feature' enabled in the KW/Settings/Global Settings. This allows the 'Rape' script to play which begins with a very short fight. Afterwards the loser suffers a beaten moodlet which adds facial make-up for the duration. Next a series of sex animations will play, with the selection dependent on the number of participants. Any other Sims encountering this event will usual call the police. A player may direct their Sim to intervene.

In the KW/Settings/Services is a feature to actively spawn NPC's to attempt 'rape' events. This is completely separate from the Global Settings although this setting is needed for the 'Service' to function. Here the chance of an event spawning can be set.

>>>To interact with the number of NPC's spawned, one needs to go into the KW/Debug/RegisterRapists menu. Here the player can select a number of Sims to be used by the Rape Service settings. To change - use both UnregisterRapists and the Register feature again till you are happy with the Sims selected.

- IF - You use NRaas/Master Controller it's easy enough to take the registered Sims into CAS and customize them to your liking as well when you as the player bring the camera to them for menu selection during live play.

There is no way I know of to control how many Sims are spawned for an event, how to spawn more, or what circumstances are involved for the script used to determine the number.

Thank you very much for your response.  

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Any way for Rapists Gabour Victim / Masochist 'Lifetime Reward' adjustment?

I'm playing a character who I don't want to become a masochist. After ten successful encounters with a rapist, a sim gets the masochist trait as a lifetime reward, and I don't want this for her. As messed up as it sounds I don't want her to start liking it and suddenly be best friends with the person doing it. Any way at all to tweak this without just manually removing the trait through nraas ever time I get it?

On 9/26/2022 at 6:36 AM, N-Kai-IzKo said:

Any way for Rapists Gabour Victim / Masochist 'Lifetime Reward' adjustment?

I'm playing a character who I don't want to become a masochist. After ten successful encounters with a rapist, a sim gets the masochist trait as a lifetime reward, and I don't want this for her. As messed up as it sounds I don't want her to start liking it and suddenly be best friends with the person doing it. Any way at all to tweak this without just manually removing the trait through nraas ever time I get it?

Unless one changes the code in the mod, I know of no way myself to flip a couple of menu 'switches' to accomplish this.

The fact we CAN change things like this with Master Controller is enough for me.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e4784j6ndpzayyatv1vrn

Thinking outside the box:  I'm not even sure if turning off Rape and then making a save / loading that save and turning rape back on would be enough to clear the flags/mod values for the trait acquisition.

Edited by landess