2 hours ago, Razghar said:

Hello Ryo, just want to say thanks for sharing your tats these are some of my favorites on LL. That being said i think something might be wrong with the j.son files in 1.1 and 1.2 updates. I just messed around for over an hour trying each version and 1.0 seems to be the only one working for me. With 1.1 I seems to loose some of the tats and with 1.2 only Rya face shows up in slave tats. Not sure if i`m just messing shit up at my end ? but for now i`m back to 1.0 and will check back in to see whats up... thanks again man. Cheers!

?Very sorry for wasting your time.I uploaded a new fixed version of 1.2?

some tats be deleted because I don't like them?,maybe sometime I will remake and take them back?

57 minutes ago, Razghar said:

Yes it works but what i`m saying is that you seem to have removed broke bodysuit in vers. 1.2 or at least i don`t see it. ?

OK……maybe next update,or use vers.1.0

I don't want update too many times,because someone don't like download same mod time after time

25 minutes ago, Gräfin Zeppelin said:

UNP Oooooooooh pleaaaase.

On 9/13/2018 at 3:14 AM, Photonix said:

Would be really really great to have a UUNP version! Please! 

I don't know how to convert them easily,that means I have to make every tats again.

There isn't much time for me to do this

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 6/14/2019 at 9:24 AM, angledglass said:

I like this mod very much. Quick question:

651856394_enb2018_06_0706_06_44_10_.jpg.

Where'd you get that tattoo, on the left arm? I haven't yet found it in this mod, or any others that I have. Looks cool.

Your mod is really well done too.

its part of the most updated download, its in body>ryahands and hands>ryahands

• 1 month later...
On 4/17/2018 at 7:10 PM, donttouchmethere said:

more stockings! THX \o/

grrrr just changed PC outfit style to "rough outdoor hunter" from skimpy katana slasher.

BUT i guess stockings dont take up much space in the new backpack ^^

and those cute face tattoos...

5ad6361b9ad31__meitu_03.jpg.35735483c2fa6f09b945d50718e35440.jpg.996f163d00a6b9c7e419e1b2fd484d9e.jpg

...oh wait... is that...

IS THAT BLOOD?!

(must be from *blush*)

what facial preset is this?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Finally found this awesome pack again, Took the time to post this
Why do I dig for a long time for a mod that hasn't been updated for over a year?

Answer: The left hand Tattoo

Honestly, That left hand tattoo (the body and hand part) is uniquely satisfying for left hand magic users

All and all this is good work, Hope you keep this up (even if it's not updated anymore for over a year)