LoversLab Next Top Model Discussion

34 minutes ago, mrrakkonn said:

Hey, I don't know if it's just me, but over in the submission thread, none of the pictures of this one show up for me. 

Im getting that too rn. What Image hosting site do you use?

9 minutes ago, Buddy16 said:

weird they show up for me, I attached them to the post

Yeah, I figured as much. It should usually work. But something must have gone wrong. Could you maybe just try to remove the pictures from the post and add them back in again? That might do it. 

3 minutes ago, mrrakkonn said:

Yeah, I figured as much. It should usually work. But something must have gone wrong. Could you maybe just try to remove the pictures from the post and add them back in again? That might do it. 

can you see them now I attached the pics again

they got auto inserted on the bottom for some reasons so I put them in a spoiler

2 minutes ago, Buddy16 said:

can you see them now I attached the pics again

they got auto inserted on the bottom for some reasons so I put them in a spoiler

Yep, now it works! You should probably just replace the broken image links, that would look better.

7 minutes ago, Buddy16 said:

ok I even checked on my phone and I can see the pics on my phone aswell

If are having trouble with your web hosting site try lensdump. Unlimited storage and optimized links. I havent had any trouble with them yet.

6 minutes ago, ExSimmer said:

If are having trouble with your web hosting site try lensdump. Unlimited storage and optimized links. I havent had any trouble with them yet.

I attached them here on loverslab like mrrakkonn did so I don't know why it's not working for me 

14 minutes ago, ExSimmer said:

ok I edited the pics and used lensdump, can you see them now?

6 minutes ago, Buddy16 said:

I attached them here on loverslab like mrrakkonn did so I don't know why it's not working for me 

But the pictures you put in the spoiler did work. Try editing the post, removing what's currently there completely (meaning also removing the attachments) then saving. Then after you've done that, try adding the pictures back in again. 

Just now, mrrakkonn said:

But the pictures you put in the spoiler did work. Try editing the post, removing what's currently there completely (meaning also removing the attachments) then saving. Then after you've done that, try adding the pictures back in again. 

I edited the pics and added them with the lensdump link, can you see them now?

2 minutes ago, Buddy16 said:

I edited the pics and added them with the lensdump link, can you see them now?

Nah, still just broken links. 

But, yeah, try just removing all attachments from that post, then saving. And then go back in to upload them anew. 

1 minute ago, Buddy16 said:

that is soooo weird I can see them all perfectly on my pc logged in and logged out and I can see them on my phone aswell when I visit LL

I just checked, and now they kind of work, in that if I click on the link I get the picture, but they are not pasted into the post. 

Maybe at this point it's a chrome thing or something. 

Just now, mrrakkonn said:

I just checked, and now they kind of work, in that if I click on the link I get the picture, but they are not pasted into the post. 

hmmm that is really weird on my side it looks like this 

Spoiler

myview.thumb.png.22aa6dbd7fc29789ad9373ae52d03252.png

3 minutes ago, mrrakkonn said:

Maybe at this point it's a chrome thing or something. 

I use chrome aswell so Idk

Archived