i got my first hair mod working!!!:3c (it was a full hair/face mod but the face one stopped working idk) i like everything so far except the obvious issue,the hair is somehow receiving light on the inside of mesh instead of the outside?? ive tried all of the transparency settings n nothings changed :T (will also upload tmc files to use once its completed) pls help i think its something really small n stupid that could fix it uwu

20180416001947_1.jpg

On 4/15/2018 at 11:28 PM, Mudkip44 said:

i got my first hair mod working!!!:3c (it was a full hair/face mod but the face one stopped working idk) i like everything so far except the obvious issue,the hair is somehow receiving light on the inside of mesh instead of the outside?? ive tried all of the transparency settings n nothings changed :T (will also upload tmc files to use once its completed) pls help i think its something really small n stupid that could fix it uwu

20180416001947_1.jpg

That looks like a texture issue, sadly I don't really know what that might be or how to fix it.

Archived