IGNORED

LAPF Extended Patch

View File

LAPF Extended Patch V 1.0

by LongDukDong

thanks to Akor for OBSE insight

Have you ever had a problem when using 'Lovers with PK Extender' by Donkey with other mods or systems like Lovers Creatures, Lovers Bitch or other various systems that might have different sex effects?  If so, this patch is for you.

This patch modifies or bypasses various features  built into the Mod,  as well as being compatible with the later written 'Lovers Satisfaction' mods.

Features:

• Automatically sets Extended's Sex Stage system without Player need
  • Fixes issues with Creature Sex
  • Fixes issues with Hiyoko Shooter birth
  • Allow lists of mods that disable built-in features: Default Embrace, Pose Hotkey, Premature Orgasm

Mod Order:
This mod must be placed after Lovers Extended.  If Lovers Satisfaction (and/or Lovers Satisfaction Extender) is used, it must be placed after as Satisfaction as well.

Requires:

As this is a patch for Lovers Extender, it would not do any good to use this mod without Extender itself.  You can find this entertaining mod by Donkey at the link:  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/218-lovers-with-pk-extender-243-re-up/

And if interested, you can find the Downloads to Lovers Satisfaction and Lovers Statisfaction Extender at the links below:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1360-lovers-satisfaction/

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1638-lovers-satisfaction-extender/

Mods Listed:

Within the Mod's own INI file, there are three sections which deactivates/disables/blocks some functions built into the Extended mod itself.

Within the list of mods that prevent the 'Lovers Embrace/Cuddle pose' before sex begins, the newest version of LoversProstitute and LoversHookers are listed.  The 'form ID' used by the newest version of LoversHookers points to a sex performance flag that the player wears when sex begins.  The Form ID used within LoversProstitute is the token used by the prostitute's sex-negotiation scripts.  There is a third 'LSTBravilColdHarbor' mod listed, but currently not available.

Both LoversHooker and LoversProstitute use those same two form IDs to prevent the player from switching from one sex position to another.  So if a prostitute offers to perform an action... that's the action that is going to be done and NO OTHER.  You won't be able to use the [Z] key to change sex positions with NPCs participating with these flags.

A flag was set up for the LSTBravilColdHarbor mod (again, not currently available) which prevents the player from continuing sex if the player's partner finishes early.

Version History:

Version 1.0   - Original Version

Requires:

• OBSE 20 better
  • Oblivion.esm
  • Lovers with PK v1.4.1 - 6 better
  • LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP
  • Lovers with PK Extended

Hey there, LongDukDong

I don't have the game installed right now, and won't have it any time soon, but as i remember the main reason i've droped LPK Extender was that it was bugging out, if used with the latest LAPF, the option to manually switch position stages didn't worked anymore and the was only option of automatic progression. Which was definetely not my choise at all.

Does your mod help to resolve that issue?

10 hours ago, Katsuni said:

the option to manually switch position stages didn't worked anymore

Hahaha...  It is funny that you mentioned that.   I wasn't aware the PK Extender system needed an update.  THANKS GREGAHIT!    Good thing I used a fresh copy.  :tongue: 

And when I mention in the 'features' that there is a pose hotkey alteration, the system assumes the pose hotkey is functional as always unless you have a custom mod that you want the pose changing feature disabled.  Like...    If I don't want the player to change poses when dealing with the hookers in DarkBloodlines, I set it in the INI (per instruction).  Not that I have that ability yet.

On 17.04.2018 at 10:13 PM, fejeena said:

Katsuni

Did you use the new version?

I think i did, i'm following the LPK Extender thread, cause hoping that someone finaly will make it work as it intended. There were ablosutely awesome pre-sex foreplay stages(3 different) that made me fell in love with this mod(just check this out :smile: ):

Spoiler

8.thumb.jpg.916c8dabc81ae82821b316e82a2b2d1b.jpg

But the last time i've checked it was LPK Extender rev96 5, and sadly it wasn't working for me.

11 hours ago, Katsuni said:

But the last time i've checked it was LPK Extender rev96 5, and sadly it wasn't working for me.

So your problem stems from rev 96 5 ?   Lucky for you that my page includes a link to version 2.43

On 4/11/2018 at 1:31 AM, LongDukDong said:

Requires:

As this is a patch for Lovers Extender, it would not do any good to use this mod without Extender itself.  You can find this entertaining mod by Donkey at the link:  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/218-lovers-with-pk-extender-243-re-up/

Extender includes code from the previous versions, holding notes regarding the changes within.  But I do know that I can switch between poses using the [Z] grab key with Extender running. 

MY mod allows you to turn that pose-changing feature 'OFF' for certain mods, currently set in an INI file to block pose changing for "LoversHooker.esp" and "LoversProstitute.esp"  (Section near the INI's bottom).