LoveBelow Strapped & Loaded Collection

View File

About This Collection

The LoveBelow is back again and giving all the love to the ladies by adding to the LoveTies Couples enhancement line of products with the Strapped & Loaded Collection which contains Two Skyrim Themed Strap-Ons and just for a little extra fun a Leg Strap-On.

The Alpha-Lich Double Ended Strap-On is actually strap-less and comes as an Accessory and Bottom Version and has a bit of a glow when worn.

sfpreview.png.4c3c36e8bfc90aa0f2c36313f4829d37.png

The Hot Fus Stallion Style Strap On  is comes only as a Bottom and is a harness style strap-on.

strapconversion.png.b98bfe6aac00bd2a6952e02c4d3b3bee.png

All version of the Skyrim Themed Strap-Ons are rigged for AP animation movement and will show in CAS with the Oblivion icon

Elder-Scrolls-Oblivion-Emblem-Vinyl-Decal-Sticker.png.f1b2e5e562d6416e4f532a36ed72bb04.png

The Easy-Rider Leg Strap is an Accessory to be used with any other Strap On for DP action or alone for alternative penetration methods.

femalpreviw.png.ad09f165737c48cac5546e93dd5c4230.png

Credits
To Leito86 for creating SKYRIM STRAP ONS
To -alpha- for creating Sexlab compatible magic strapon for Evilynn
To Azmodan for creating the Female Strapon Collection and Rigs for AP

Special Thanks to
Serpientesmile
R-Lo

As always Feedback is appreciated

• 3 weeks later...
On 27/04/2018 at 5:35 PM, Karthwasten said:

I have all of the files added to my mods folder, but only the alpha-lich double ended strapon shows up in CAS for some reason.  I've looked through every category, accessories, bottoms, skin details ...  I am puzzled. 

Had a little trouble with finding the leg strap myself as my CAS seems to place icons off the grid but it helped me to remove the filters, its found in bracelets/watches tab :smiley:

On 4/27/2018 at 12:35 PM, Karthwasten said:

I have all of the files added to my mods folder, but only the alpha-lich double ended strapon shows up in CAS for some reason.  I've looked through every category, accessories, bottoms, skin details ...  I am puzzled. 

I think I found the potential problem. The Hot Fus didn't have the right tags outfit tags in CAS so unless you set the filter for CC only it may not show.  I will update the download. Let me know if you still have problems after the update.

Thanks R-Lo & MiniGiles.  It's working fine now!

I downloaded ver. 0.2.  I also find that unchecking EVERYTHING, including "feminine" in the filters allowed everything to show up. With as much CC as I have, filtering for Custom is always needed.  I almost wish there was a way to delete all the Maxis stuff.  It might load faster (<g>)

Edit several hours later: After having one of my Sims wear the Hot Fus I noticed that it's movement appears synced to the opposite leg.  Both in walking and when she moves her leg while sitting.  The only choice I had was to put it on the right leg.  It should probably be worn on the left, then it would sync.

I'm not trying to criticize, just a (hopefully) helpful comment and maybe easy to fix.

I appreciate the time and work you've put into your collection, MiniGiles - my very best wishes to you.

On 4/29/2018 at 4:19 PM, Karthwasten said:

Thanks R-Lo & MiniGiles.  It's working fine now!

I downloaded ver. 0.2.  I also find that unchecking EVERYTHING, including "feminine" in the filters allowed everything to show up. With as much CC as I have, filtering for Custom is always needed.  I almost wish there was a way to delete all the Maxis stuff.  It might load faster (<g>)

Edit several hours later: After having one of my Sims wear the Hot Fus I noticed that it's movement appears synced to the opposite leg.  Both in walking and when she moves her leg while sitting.  The only choice I had was to put it on the right leg.  It should probably be worn on the left, then it would sync.

I'm not trying to criticize, just a (hopefully) helpful comment and maybe easy to fix.

I appreciate the time and work you've put into your collection, MiniGiles - my very best wishes to you.

Thank you Karthwasten! I'll have to see if the rigging weight just so happen to be unbalanced.

• 1 month later...
On 4/29/2018 at 5:07 AM, R-Lo said:

Had a little trouble with finding the leg strap myself as my CAS seems to place icons off the grid but it helped me to remove the filters, its found in bracelets/watches tab :smiley:

Not to distract from the thread or anything, but do you have any idea why your CAS is doing that? because mine does it too. I don't think i did it until i started installing mods, but i have no idea which one(s) are causing it. 

• 3 months later...
On 6/10/2018 at 1:56 AM, qlx said:

Not to distract from the thread or anything, but do you have any idea why your CAS is doing that? because mine does it too. I don't think i did it until i started installing mods, but i have no idea which one(s) are causing it. 

To be honest I haven't seen that happen before so I haven't the foggiest what causes that. I will have to look about and see if any other modders have seen that happen.

18 hours ago, serpientesmile said:

With which animation can the dildo in the leg be used? 

Thanks!  ? 

I believe R-Lo has one meant for that.

On 9/17/2018 at 4:51 AM, oMintTeao said:

I'm having an issue where every time my female sim takes a shower or bath the purple strapless strapon will show up while she's in the shower or bath. I was wondering how I can fix this? Other then that the mod works great!

That is interesting. Which version of WW are you using?

17 hours ago, serpientesmile said:

This? 

Yes one of the animations in that pack works well with it. Please bear in mind the leg strap is an accessory and not an object or WW selectable strap-on so if you want to see it with an animation you would have to add it to an outfit then select the animation that looks best with it.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/16/2018 at 6:33 AM, IGI 2000 said:

Hi MiniGiles. I like double-ended strapon very much, but there is one issue - I see it in-game with the oblivion sign  on chicks. Is it supposed to be like this or am I doing something wrong?

Ah yes that was my attempt to be slightly fancy with the glowing affects.

On 1/3/2019 at 10:05 PM, SCarverOrne said:

I dig the " Hot Fus Stallion Style Strap On" but is there any chance of textures being further developed? I opened the .dds and it looks like Thomas Was Alone lol. I'm no artist and this is no criticism, just a question / request.

To be honest textures are not my strongest suit. It may be awhile before I do anything with the textures for these so if anyone else wants to recolor them to fit their personal preference for aesthetics they are more than welcome.

• 9 months later...
On 10/19/2019 at 6:51 PM, MiniGiles said:

No actually. I guess I am a bit behind on the stuff for ladies. I kinda feel sad for the lads and get on a tangent for creating CC for cis-males.

I see. Ha ha ha! The boys don't deserve compassion  ?  ?

I thought you had done the conversion of all Skyrim strapons. I could do the textures, I'm an artist, I'm good at it, in fact I have changed all the textures of the azmodan strapons 

9 hours ago, Sneaksmile said:

I see. Ha ha ha! The boys don't deserve compassion  ?  ?

I thought you had done the conversion of all Skyrim strapons. I could do the textures, I'm an artist, I'm good at it, in fact I have changed all the textures of the azmodan strapons 

9 hours ago, Sneaksmile said:

Spoiler

1579845629_azmchanged.PNG.21c6b079297675ec73dea084cc0a3774.PNG

But they give me something nice to look at while I plot things to do them ?

That is awesome! I always have a hard time with textures. Sounds like a team up is needed in the future.

• 2 years later...

Would you mind going through these CAS Parts and enabling the little checkbox in CAS that allows Male Sims to use the Strap-ons, Devious Desires uses Strap-ons via appearance modifiers, but they do not properly apply because they are not enabled for Male Sims!

These strap-ons are also perfect for use with Skeletons, since they do not come with legs!

EnableMaleSimsPlease.PNG.4052faef637115a514bb64d5fbfb5fb9.PNG

• 1 year later...