Jump to content
IGNORED

Looking for edited real flying wings


Recommended Posts

i have been playing as a succubus using real flying for some time now and i'm having a lot of fun, BUT... there this one little thing that has been bothering me

 

 

the spikes from the wings clipp through the body while they are folded
 

20180328181512_1.jpg

20180328181506_1.jpg


 

 

 

so what i'm looking for are edited wings without this spikes, i tried looking everywhere but people who use real flying either live with the problem or just use the optional "wings Invisible while Folded" which i particularly didn't like

 

if there is not a single edited, or a completele custom one which suit my needs out there, i would be happy if someone just edited them aswell, i tried to edit on nifskope but its just one big mesh so it needs to be edited on 3dsmax... aaand i have tried editing meshs before with no sucess so thats why i'm request here

 

 

these 2 spikes are the ones that need to be removed, the other ones don't really matter

20180328181613_1.jpg

20180328181604_1.jpg

 

 

i uploaded the wing mesh if anyone is interested in editing

DragonWings.nif

Link to comment
45 minutes ago, Sarge Misfit said:

I also play a succubus, using PSQ, but I use Animated Dragon Wings for Ravyn's wings, the 150% size as they look more realistic for a flying being the size of a person, with the Alduin texture.

 

I've never really paid attention to the spikes, but ARW comes with a few different types of wings, though mostly dragon.

the animated dragon wings are basicly the same mesh but rigged difrently, as he is also the creator of real flying

but you gave me a good idea, i will try to scale the mesh in nifskope and see if it helps

Link to comment

nice to read, that there are other succubi around (where are your pics?? *grin)... but to the flying mod... real flying is a nice mod... but for a succubus the mod "flying mod beta and overhaulmod" plus the patch  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64718  is more fun (imho)... gives the ability to do air-fights, too (bow, spells - even swords, but I am not able to decap the enemies or fight succuessful vs. dragons with it - just for fun or doing a nice screenshot) ... give it a try, lots of new attack-variants possible

 

there is a light collision-problem, though (the same with the original dragons - flying "through" objects)... but with a little experience time you are able to fly around them (new skill jet-pilot should be awarded)... have fun in playing... maybe we will read us sometimes again

 

p.s: with the succubus-race (using animated wings in size 150) and a (retexted) animated-wings-mod in size 100 it is possible to use both sizes (even at the same time)... so scaling the form of a succubus is even more fun ... without wings (seducing mod inside towns or heavily populated areas)... very interesting in prey (or high aroused) the 100 size version of wings... and in absolute hunting-mod the 150sized ones... with retextured wings one can even try to use camouflage during night and day with different colors (adjusting over the poitions and/or the controlspells)

Link to comment
33 minutes ago, xwhiteninjax said:

nice to read, that there are other succubi around (where are your pics?? *grin)... but to the flying mod... real flying is a nice mod... but for a succubus the mod "flying mod beta and overhaulmod" plus the patch  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64718  is more fun (imho)... gives the ability to do air-fights, too (bow, spells - even swords, but I am not able to decap the enemies or fight succuessful vs. dragons with it - just for fun or doing a nice screenshot) ... give it a try, lots of new attack-variants possible

 

there is a light collision-problem, though (the same with the original dragons - flying "through" objects)... but with a little experience time you are able to fly around them (new skill jet-pilot should be awarded)... have fun in playing... maybe we will read us sometimes again

 

p.s: with the succubus-race (using animated wings in size 150) and a (retexted) animated-wings-mod in size 100 it is possible to use both sizes (even at the same time)... so scaling the form of a succubus is even more fun ... without wings (seducing mod inside towns or heavily populated areas)... very interesting in prey (or high aroused) the 100 size version of wings... and in absolute hunting-mod the 150sized ones... with retextured wings one can even try to use camouflage during night and day with different colors (adjusting over the poitions and/or the controlspells)

just tried "flying mod beta", and i feel like the animations are too delayed, also its just basically tfc because there is no collision detection :\

and "real flying" has more restrictions to fly so i think it's more balanced as well, in the end "flying mod beta" made me feel like a super hero not a succubus lol

but thanks for the advice

Link to comment
1 hour ago, 2Dimm said:

the animated dragon wings are basicly the same mesh but rigged difrently, as he is also the creator of real flying

but you gave me a good idea, i will try to scale the mesh in nifskope and see if it helps

also scaling the mesh apparently doesn't work, as the scale of the mesh seems tied to the skeleton of the mesh

Link to comment
4 hours ago, SmedleyDButler said:

Outfit Studio is an extremely useful program, which doesn't take that long to learn, and would allows you to edit the position and size of verts individually without the need to export the mesh back and forth from a 3D program.

it was actually really easy to remove the spikes with outfit studio, but i'm facing a big problem
the center of the wings should have a gap, but they weirdly overlap like this

 

 

 


Dragon_Wings_nif_Nif_Skope_1_2_0_Alpha_2
 

 

 

they should stay like this

 

 

 


Dragon_Wingsoriginal_nif_Nif_Skope_1_2_0
 

 

 

i tought it might be something i did so i just imported the wing and exported to see if the problem persistended, and indeed its something with bodyslide

maybe a setting that i can turn off?

 

i even tried doing it in a cheap way and connected both wings, but the middle part still breaks while the rest of the mesh works flawlessly

 

 

 


beee_nif_Nif_Skope_1_2_0_Alpha_2.jpg
 

 

Link to comment

I'm not sure exactly what caused the error, but it's possible that you're using the wrong tool or perhaps too large a brush (the larger the brush, the more verts are affected, even beyond the brush border) and so accidentally warped that part of the left wing.

 

I would start again with the original mesh and mask everything but the vertices you want to work on (the easiest way to do this is to just mask the spikes and then invert the mask). Masking will prevent masked verts from being edited.

Link to comment
1 hour ago, SmedleyDButler said:

I'm not sure exactly what caused the error, but it's possible that you're using the wrong tool or perhaps too large a brush (the larger the brush, the more verts are affected, even beyond the brush border) and so accidentally warped that part of the left wing.

 

I would start again with the original mesh and mask everything but the vertices you want to work on (the easiest way to do this is to just mask the spikes and then invert the mask). Masking will prevent masked verts from being edited.

i tried simply importing the mesh in outfit studio and then exporting, without editing anything, but the problem still occurs... quite weird

Link to comment

'Mislaid' this post ...

 

I use PSQ for the transformation so I can avoid carrying around those Mutagen potions that come with Real Animated Wings

I use Flying Mod Beta because I can hotkey flight to using a shout. I also prefer PSQ's draining over Deadly Drain.

 

Found this addon for Animated Flying Wings - Animated Feathered Wings

 

Was messing with Skyrim SE the last few days. Not going well, so back to LE until I figure out what is going on.

 

Pics of Ravyn coming :smiley:

Link to comment

Gave Animated Feathered Wings a try with PSQ - no go.

The Feathered Wings don't appear in the PSQ Transformation menu.

 

Found a fix, though :smile:

 

Okay, so first of all, I tested this and it works with PSQ's transform ability.

You will need only the one mesh file from AFW that you want to use.

 

  1. Copy that file into the \Skyrim\Data\Meshes\[Anton] mods\Animated Dragon Wings folder.
  2. Rename one of the AnimatedDragonWings_[name].nif to something else. It doesn't really matter what as PSQ won't list it anyway.
  3. Rename the AFW file to AnimatedDragonWings_[name].nif

 

My bad - 4. Copy the Textures folder to the \Skyrim\Data folder

 

Once you enter Skyrim again, go to PSQ's MCM menu and choose that wing under the Transformation menu.

 

Pics coming asap :-)

Link to comment

PICS!

(Don't know how to make them larger, clicking a pic will open a separate tab with a larger version)

 

The Devious Devices are actually Non-Devious Non-Zaz Devices with the Devious Armor addon

The wings are the Guardian Black & Red from Animated Feathered Wings

I don't use the horns as they will remove any collars Ravyn might be wearing

I don't use the tail as it spoils the view ;)

 

Spoiler

 

Screen_Shot3.png

Screen_Shot4.png

Screen_Shot6.png

 

 

 

If you're interested, here's my load order.

 

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
Falskaar.esm
Wyrmstooth.esp
CreatureFramework.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
SexLab.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
WM Flora Fixes.esp
hdtHighHeel.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
SexlabInteractiveArousal.esm
ImCh.esm
ImCh DB.esm
ImCh DG.esm
ImCh HF.esm
PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.esm
RSkyrimChildren.esm
TERAArmors.esm
SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esm
notice board.esp
Campfire.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
Heretical Resources.esm
DeviousFramework.esm
SexLab - Sexual Fame [SLSF].esm
ZazExtensionPack.esm
Amputator.esm
Gray Fox Cowl.esm
moonpath.esm
NPCs of Dibella - Resources.esm
FISS.esp
Cutting Room Floor.esp
FNIS.esp
SkyUI.esp
XPMSE.esp
UIExtensions.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
ELFX - Exteriors.esp
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
RaceMenuOverlayCompilation - CBBE.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
KomAnimObjects.esp
NibblesAnimObjects.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SlaveTats.esp
Gray Fox Cowl MNC Patch.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
LegacyoftheDragonborn.esp
AOS.esp
DfwSupport.esp
Atlas Compass Tweaks.esp
3DNPC.esp
Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp
Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp
Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp
Complete Alchemy & Cooking Overhaul.esp
Purity.esp
Summermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim.esp
Book Covers Skyrim.esp
CACO_True Fortify Effects for Magic Skills.esp
Complete Crafting Overhaul.esp
AOS2_Purity Patch.esp
Potions.esp
EdhildildNightTemptress.esp
IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
SerialStrip.esp
SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp
alesCampBedrollsSupplies.esp
Animated Dragon Wings.esp
Weapons & Armor_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
Dwarven Cyborg Collection - Extras.esp
Dwarven Cyborg Collection v2-00.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
Hermaeus Mora's Caress.esp
QuieterDogs.esp
StrapOnbyaeonv1.1.esp
Devious Devices - Equip.esp
DibellanDefender.esp
SLA Monitor Widget.esp
Steel Bolts For All.esp
XiNafay - Shoes.esp
EK_RingLimiter.esp
TS_XinPHHeels.esp
Craftable Arrows v1.2.esp
ItemRewardsForBounties.esp
TradeBarter.esp
DD_Helpers.esp
TERAArmors_CBBE.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
Auto Unequip Helmet.esp
Barely Vamp Robes standalone.esp
Sleep for Credit.esp
Skyrim Tropical Style Suit (CBBE Remodeled).esp
Devious Masque of Clavicus Vile.esp
Non-Zaz-Non-Devious Devices.esp
UnreadBooksGlow.esp
SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp
CampfireKExt.esp
HDTSextoys.esp
Skyrim_Strap_Ons.esp
Gatti12Jewelry.esp
Gatti3Evilrose.esp
GattiBondage1.esp
Dwarven Augmentation.esp
Dwarven Cyborg Collection v2-00 - Edhildil Set.esp
SexLabMassMatchMaker.esp
EdhildilsBlacksmithArmor.esp
Rebirth Monster.esp
MoreBanditCamps(Explorer'sEdition).esp
RealShelter.esp
xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.esp
NPCs of Dibella - Females.esp
ZaForswornStory.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
Populated Skyrim Legendary.esp
Slaverun_Reloaded_Comments.esp
Undeath.esp
OBIS.esp
Teg_ReturnToHelgen.esp
CWIELnFXPatch.esp
SexLab_Solutions.esp
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
OBISDB.esp
Birdsofskyrim.esp
hydra_slavegirls.esp
AKSkyrimUnderground.esp
SexLab_DibellaCult.esp
Captured Dreams.esp
Cidhna Mine Expanded.esp
SexLab-Stories.esp
OBIS Loot.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
WeaponsArmorFixes_ImmersiveWeapons_Patch.esp
OwnCivilWar.esp
noobletstendarrinquisition.esp
AOS2_WAF Patch.esp
SexLab More Creatures.esp
SkyrimsUniqueTreasures.esp
Books of Skyrim Compilation.esp
SLIA - Books of Skyrim.esp
CD - Female Embassy Guards.esp
CD - No Catsuits in Outfits.esp
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
Dogs-of-Skyrim.esp
RSChildren.esp
RSChildren Patch - USLEEP.esp
Artifacts.esp
Run For Your Lives.esp
zDeviousStories.esp
P1FlyingRing.esp
SexSlavesForVanillaBandits.esp
TheGuildMaster.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
WindstadMine.esp
Bandit_Honeypot.esp
SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
SLIA - Legendary.esp
SLIA - Dawnguard.esp
SLIA - Dragonborn.esp
SLIA - Hearthfires.esp
SLIA - Skyrim.esp
moonpath_questdata.esp
ELFX - Moonpath.esp
Riften Torturechamber.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp
Atlas Legendary.esp
DeviousRegulations.esp
Immersive Wenches.esp
konahrik_accoutrements.esp
Farm Animals.esp
Farm Animals_HF.esp
Deadly Wenches.esp
SOS - Revealing Armors.esp
BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp
KhalSpellmakingMod.esp
DibellasRecruit.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
SMUTBDS.esp
SLIA - SMUT Books.esp
SexLab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp
Devious Cidhna.esp
SLSW Addicted.esp
CollegeDaysWinterhold.esp
SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp
Darkend.esp
Space Wiking's Dwemer Exoskeleton.esp
AngrimApprentice.esp
DeviousMagic.esp
Enchanted Devious Devices.esp
DeviousFollowers.esp
SecretPlaces.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
konahrik_accoutrements_db.esp
Dwemertech - Magic of the Dwarves.esp
ArtifactsOfBoethiah.esp
Remodeled Armor.esp
HDT Piercingsets.esp
Devious Deviants.esp
SGS.esp
PP_WindcallerPass.esp
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
Mannequin_Female_Vyctoria.esp
BDSkimpyClothes.esp
Harder Devious Tome Quest.esp
SGS Armor.esp
SPTDiverseGuardsSkyrim.esp
CD - D.D. Equip.esp
Neo's Slave Leia Renewal.esp
SSLToys.esp
dcc-dm2.esp
NoNakedComments.esp
Skyrim Sexy Remodeled Armor for CBBE.esp
Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
EstrusChaurus.esp
Start As Breton Female.esp
DarkReplacer.esp
Hydra Devious Devices Patch.esp
DarkendMNCPatch.esp
Proper Aiming.esp
SLPleasure.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
ccas_starts.esp
Alternate Start -- New Beginnings.esp
DBM_RelicHunter.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp
ELFXEnhancer.esp

 

 

Link to comment
5 hours ago, Artsick said:

You can try this? It's very crude (didn't want to get too invested in it) but it looks like it's working for the most part.

 

wings.nif

this is exacly what i wanted! thanks so much

 

some quick pics i took

 

 

20180407123712_1.jpg

20180407123814_1.jpg

 

 

13 hours ago, Sarge Misfit said:
 

 


Gave Animated Feathered Wings a try with PSQ - no go.

The Feathered Wings don't appear in the PSQ Transformation menu.

 

Found a fix, though :smile:

 

Okay, so first of all, I tested this and it works with PSQ's transform ability.

You will need only the one mesh file from AFW that you want to use.

 

 

 

 

  1. Copy that file into the \Skyrim\Data\Meshes\[Anton] mods\Animated Dragon Wings folder.
  2. Rename one of the AnimatedDragonWings_[name].nif to something else. It doesn't really matter what as PSQ won't list it anyway.
  3. Rename the AFW file to AnimatedDragonWings_[name].nif

 

 

 

 

My bad - 4. Copy the Textures folder to the \Skyrim\Data folder

 

Once you enter Skyrim again, go to PSQ's MCM menu and choose that wing under the Transformation menu.

 

Pics coming asap :-)
 

also thanks, if i ever play as a fallen angel of some kind i will give it a try

Link to comment
38 minutes ago, Sarge Misfit said:

PICS!

(Don't know how to make them larger, clicking a pic will open a separate tab with a larger version)

 

 

every picturetool like XNview(MP) is able to convert and (re-)size pictures... the limitation is not the size on LL, but the needed storage-size.. (a limit of 100 to 250 MB. depending on the page you are in)... so a picture with 1980x1020 pixel is likely to have a storagesize around 2 MB... a sreenshot in 4K has around 26 MB in bmp-format... converted into jpg its around 9 MB... the difference between 1 K (1980x1020) and 4K is mostly academic (only visible with a highend hardware - monitor and graphiccard). But I have to admit, that skyrim looks great with 4k/8k - textures...

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...