IGNORED

[Help] Bodyslide export

I made a custom armor from another mod (Lustmord Vampire Armor) in 3ds max (cutting some unnecessary parts) and then I imported it in BodySlide (made some modification to body reference and armor itself) then exported with reference to .nif (I can see it in NifSkope). But it didn't show up in game only edited body (reference). 

I made also a test without refererence export (I see armor but not body - make sense without reference). 

Any ideas where could be problem? 

1 hour ago, cranius1986 said:

maybe the BSDismemberSkinInstace is missing or the partitions are wrong.

I think that's a problem I saw some Skin part in 3dsmax but I deleted it. When I deleted some parts of mesh and wanted to export, it sad you need to define atleast one bone. 

I have no idea what to do with that. 

I just want only to modify it and then use bones from body present like normally. 

What should I do with that BSDismemberSkinInstace

If it can load into outfit studios then start a new project load the nif into it and then click the piece that is missing the BSDismemberSkinInstace and select export shape to .OBJ format delete out the piece you just exported out and then select file - load outfit then select the part you just exported out in .OBJ format and then select the piece and go to bone tab and select the bone nodes for that part and re add them. Once done export it back out and redo the texture path.

14 hours ago, myuhinny said:

If it can load into outfit studios then start a new project load the nif into it and then click the piece that is missing the BSDismemberSkinInstace and select export shape to .OBJ format delete out the piece you just exported out and then select file - load outfit then select the part you just exported out in .OBJ format and then select the piece and go to bone tab and select the bone nodes for that part and re add them. Once done export it back out and redo the texture path.

It worked! Many thanks man!

Your welcome just make sure if you are going to export something out of a nif in .OBJ format that you do it while it's in outfit studios otherwise everything gets removed so when you load the .OBJ into outfit studios it'll be jolly green giant big and it'll require you to scale it down and adjust it but if you do it in outfit studios all that gets stored so it retains it's size and position.

21 minutes ago, myuhinny said:

Your welcome just make sure if you are going to export something out of a nif in .OBJ format that you do it while it's in outfit studios otherwise everything gets removed so when you load the .OBJ into outfit studios it'll be jolly green giant big and it'll require you to scale it down and adjust it but if you do it in outfit studios all that gets stored so it retains it's size and position.

And the winner of the longest sentence is . . . . :smile: