somebody has any good male protagonist hentai games?

5TheGuy5

Hey, pretty new to this site : P

I wanted your guy's suggestions on some male protagonist hentai games...

I played eroico, and the tower, tried forest of the blue skin but I just don't understand how to play it ^^'

so if some of you know some good games like these i'll be more than happy to hear them! ^^

Thanks!

1 hour ago, mkkmkmk10 said:

It really depends on what you're into.

I personally enjoy to have some sort of ressource management type of element in the games I play, and therefore I could recommend Jack O' Nine Tails and Hentai High School Plus, if you feel the same way.

The first game mentioned is a slave training hentai game, where your job is to train the slaves in different ways to sell them to the right people. It is a bit rough and gory, so I wouldn't recommend playing it if you feel like you are faint of heart.

The latter is a highschool management game, where you play as the principle. Your goal is to corrupt both students and teachers in such a way, that they will be open towards sexier actions and rules on your school, though methods such as blackmailing, hypnosis and even creating drugs.

Hope this helps ^-^

Thanks a lot!

I'll be sure to check these out!

I like when the game has animation...

was looking for a game for a while and I came across Monster girl island - now THIS is the type of game that I like...

Walking around, pov, animated sex acts and, of course, a male protagonist...

So many games have a male protagonist.  I know you stated walking around so it seems you like 3d games or ones where you actually move instead of ones where you fade to black transition between locations but you should try Ren'Py games.  A ton of Ren'Py engine games are male protagonist.  Also a lot are incest but that is starting to change due to Patreon's change of policy.

I am just going to throw out some random games and hope one of the genres appeal to you;

Super Powered by Night City Productions

https://www.patreon.com/NightCity

A resource management game where you play a high school student in a superhero world.  You use your powers to corrupt fellow students, family, and the principal.  Very grindy as you repeat actions to proceed to next stage of relationships with everyone.  Lots of sex scenes.  Different outfits & picture unlocks per corruption level/inhibition level.  It's very in depth once you realize how you can do actually.  It's Ren'Py so expect visual novel type scenes.

Sengoku Rance by AliceSoft

http://erogedownload.com/downloads/sengoku-rance/

I couldn't find the actual company site so here is the free download.  Big file, 2.9 GB.  This one I feel is a classic.  Remember to download the english patch as well.

RPG strategy management game with a ton of hentai.  Think of it that way as an RPG first.  Don't need to play the first 6 games, you'll learn everything from context clues.  It's the Sengoku Era of Japan.  You are a foreigner who showed up and met Nobunaga.  Something happens and now you are in charge.  Fight to take over neighboring factions until you have all of Japan.  The sexual content is almost all non-consensual so big warning there.  I would say this is a very difficult game.  There are multiple routes but the first time you play though is always the same main plot and it is tough.

House Party by Eek! Games

https://www.patreon.com/eekgames

You've probably seen this one before.  I know I've seen it on multiple sites, it's even on steam now(probably a sfw version), and Game Grumps are even doing a series on it right now.  However you might like it since it features a character played from pov in a 3d environment that you can actually walk around.  You're a dude at a party trying to get laid.  Interact with the guests at the party.  Solve their particular problems while trying to not piss them off and eventually proceed get with one of them.  I don't know if there are sex scenes yet, I haven't played in quite a few updates.  Last I played still had a topless part, nude part, and you can pull your dick out at anytime.  That was always fun.

Edit: Also recommend Hentai High School + mentioned in the other post.  It is also a classic "everyone must or everyone has played this" hentai game.

Archived