45587170072_b4fe054311_c.jpg
45587171242_7d355191cb_c.jpg
44723730015_25db80c68f_c.jpg
45587173022_1f47d1220a_c.jpg
45637608931_1005376c02_c.jpg
45637608171_b3d1cd6377_c.jpg
45637606901_023a951ac5_c.jpg

Awesome outfit Melodic!

The only problem i'm getting here is that the Breast plate is set to the same SLOT as the Dress....  So obviously both cannot equip at the same time...

Any way of fixing this bug?

2 hours ago, Shinobi556 said:

Awesome outfit Melodic!

The only problem i'm getting here is that the Breast plate is set to the same SLOT as the Dress....  So obviously both cannot equip at the same time...

No they dont.

My guess its DD that causing the part to be hidden. (device underneath or someshit)

image.png.ba8b2ef8af38e1c515f69f34cea01d8d.png

17 minutes ago, -alpha- said:

No they dont.

My guess its DD that causing the part to be hidden. (device underneath or someshit)

Completely right.

And i managed to write something i did not mean either lol. I assumed they were on the same slot, whereas in fact what's happening is the breast plate is just vanishing when i equip the full body part for me. So it must indeed be DD.

On 2/7/2019 at 1:18 PM, Shinobi556 said:

Awesome outfit Melodic!

It could also be sos, as that adds slot 52 to all body slot items.  Or rather the default settings for sos do.

On 1/28/2019 at 2:27 PM, Unknown Master said:

*yoink* That's an instant download for my Succubus playthrough :D

Melodic thanks for the Infernal armor, problem tho, after looking at the zip files they are missing the data folder I had to unzip it, put the data folder in there, archive it then reinstall it, now Steam keeps unticking my plugin so now I have to delete it. Might want to check your download and make sure it's in the right directory format, thanks anyways love your work.

6 hours ago, tejano2828 said:

Melodic thanks for the Infernal armor, problem tho, after looking at the zip files they are missing the data folder I had to unzip it, put the data folder in there, archive it then reinstall it, now Steam keeps unticking my plugin so now I have to delete it. Might want to check your download and make sure it's in the right directory format, thanks anyways love your work.

Don't use steam for modded skyrim. Always use a mod manager as it makes life waaay easier

4 hours ago, Unknown Master said:

Don't use steam for modded skyrim. Always use a mod manager as it makes life waaay easier

Don't use steam I use a mod manager but Steam keeps overriding it when I launch SKSE it's happened like 2 years ago with another mod, now infernal also.  I have to keep uninstalling the mod and reinstalling it.  I have over 400 mods on my Skyrim and this is the only mod that keeps unpluging it's weird so I just deleted it.  I might have to use my extra SSD with my backup of Skyrim and try it later but for now I'm ok.  I think it was the format that it was zipped in it was missing the data folder so it unzipped everything to my main directory but still worked it threw everything into program files/skyrim/>>>>

1 hour ago, tejano2828 said:

Don't use steam I use a mod manager but Steam keeps overriding it when I launch SKSE it's happened like 2 years ago with another mod, now infernal also.  I have to keep uninstalling the mod and reinstalling it.  I have over 400 mods on my Skyrim and this is the only mod that keeps unpluging it's weird so I just deleted it.  I might have to use my extra SSD with my backup of Skyrim and try it later but for now I'm ok.  I think it was the format that it was zipped in it was missing the data folder so it unzipped everything to my main directory but still worked it threw everything into program files/skyrim/>>>>

It has to be a problem on your end as I've literally never heard of this issue. SKSE bypasses the steam launcher so I highly doubt that that's the problem here, and I've been modding Skyrim since 2012. with 400 mods, the issue could be that you're overloading the game with too many esp files which, regardless of what PC you have, it will fuck up your Skyrim. My advise it to first check to see if it does the same thing on a clean save with only that mod activated. If it still happens then try a clean re-install of everything, so basically backup your mods, and scrub your drive clean of anything Skyrim related. Sometimes the system picks up some random ancient .ini file and uses that instead of the one you just installed (I've had this happen to me on more than one occasion) so you have to be sure that you're removing every old file you may have. If that STILL doesn't work, then I don't know what to say, usually a full clean re-install fixes everything

3 hours ago, Melodic said:

Happy st. Valentine day everyone ❤️

Update!

[Melodic] Woodland Rogue

Mod contains:

Neck

Shirt       (with transparency)

Shirt Alt  (w\o  transparency) 

Corset

Gloves

Belt

Pants

Boots

Both CBBE and UUNP Bodyslide

*use pants only with HH feet mesh

** archive dont have prebuilded meshes, so use bodyslide first

Reveal hidden contents

32153723387_1a5761c86a_c.jpg46181892985_0369960f87_c.jpg32153724197_f6816d1f1e_c.jpg46181893455_f55617cee7_c.jpg32153724977_fbf2f40ec1_c.jpg

I'm having issues with none of the accessories displaying when my followers equip them. Also, their bodies are going completely invisible when they try to wear the shirt with transparency and the other with no transparency. Races I tested were female Khajiit, Argonian, Breton, and Nord.

Edit: I just looked at the Meshes folder and it's completely blank. What in the name of Mormon Jesus?

7 minutes ago, Blacksteel27 said:

I'm having issues with none of the accessories displaying when my followers equip them. Also, their bodies are going completely invisible when they try to wear the shirt with transparency and the other with no transparency. Races I tested were female Khajiit, Argonian, Breton, and Nord.

Edit: I just looked at the Meshes folder and it's completely blank. What in the name of Mormon Jesus?

** archive dont have prebuilded meshes, so use bodyslide first