Thicc Body Mods?

So I'm new to Oblivion modding, and I wanted to create a thicc character and the body mods seemed minimal at first. A google search later, I found multiple bodies and one caught my eye. I wanted to know if anyone knew what body mod this is, and if not, then anything similar to it.

Any of the ones above would be nice, preferably the one on the right.

23 minutes ago, Aliyana said:

So I'm new to Oblivion modding, and I wanted to create a thicc character and the body mods seemed minimal at first. A google search later, I found multiple bodies and one caught my eye. I wanted to know if anyone knew what body mod this is, and if not, then anything similar to it.

Hide contents

Any of the ones above would be nice, preferably the one on the right.

Perhaps post your image here. Can't see it.

Good idea, though. More bodies = better.

Oh shit, I took that screenshot from way back in the day!

I just did a reverse image search on it, apparently it had a lot of attention from various sites, I had no idea :open_mouth:

Well sad to say that my computer that had that mod is long gone.

The one on the left was I believe an AGHGEC mod, that I made bigger in Blender. And the right was the K-cup mod that I also made bigger in blender..

I don't think I ever uploaded it. I'm sorry. But if you know how to work blender, you could make the same results.

2 minutes ago, Jay1646 said:

Oh shit, I took that screenshot from way back in the day!

I just did a reverse image search on it, apparently it had a lot of attention from various sites, I had no idea :open_mouth:

Well sad to say that my computer that had that mod is long gone.

The one on the left was I believe an AGHGEC mod, that I made bigger in Blender. And the right was the K-cup mod that I also made bigger in blender..

I don't think I ever uploaded it. I'm sorry. But if you know how to work blender, you could make the same results.

Yeah I just searched it up and found your forum post. Too bad I have not the slightest clue what blender is, and I'm good at downloading mods, not editing and creating some. Guess I'll have to look more in depth. I did see some people mention the Manga body with an M Cup, but I couldn't find anything.

Use setBody reloaded ( or other SetBody versions )

In game you select your body.

A few examples:

112233.jpg

Problem with most of the bodies...you get no armor and clothes mods.  ( not to mention a full Vanilla armor-clothes Replacer )

37 minutes ago, fejeena said:

Use setBody reloaded ( or other SetBody versions )

In game you select your body.

A few examples:

112233.jpg

Problem with most of the bodies...you get no armor and clothes mods.  ( not to mention a full Vanilla armor-clothes Replacer )

I downloaded this mod, but I'm confused on how to use it. Reading the installation guide isn't helping either. Might just grab what body I like from there and see how that works.

3 hours ago, Aliyana said:

Here's the image I was talking about:

Reveal hidden contents

dwdw.thumb.jpg.1690add97ef8344bfdc2b673d9a3f7e9.jpg

I think someone in the forums here uploaded it, but I'm unsure if he still has his modlist for oblivion, or if he's even active or not.

HFOB...Huge Female Organ Body There are some armor sets for that bod here at LL. If you have NifSkope, you can turn some of the armors into clothes.

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/41049

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/7822-hfob-armor-compilation/

You might also need to grab the original mods for textures if they aren't all included.

2 hours ago, Aliyana said:

I downloaded this mod, but I'm confused on how to use it. Reading the installation guide isn't helping either. Might just grab what body I like from there and see how that works.

SetBody allows you much more control over the bodies available to different NPCs...and the PC, of course.

Spoiler

Small sample of body types...including HFOB.

ScreenShot1115.thumb.jpg.edb88ddcdcaa5c3c5cd9a1e89ca3818e.jpgScreenShot1116.thumb.jpg.f14277da314b7cf25aea6cd085cbe1e4.jpgScreenShot1117.thumb.jpg.95c1948d10ff8da2526cb0e7f7abc0d0.jpg

SetBody (install the Mod)

You get some new spells

In game you use the "SetBody self"  spell, cast it and you can change your body. ( You still need fitting armor and clothes Mods)

And the "SetBody" spell, that's a target spell, cast it on a NPC and you can change the NPC body.

That's all.

------------------

OR: Use only the SetBody meshes ( don't install the Mod )

Or you open the SetBody folders and copy the body you want ( upper, lower, hand and foot ) in your game folder data\meshes\characters\_male

You must rename the nif file to femaleupperbody.nif, femalelowerbody.nif, femalefoot.nif and femalehand.nif-

Then all NPCs and the player will use the body ( Or Player use a SetBody body and all other NPCs use this body )

----------------

You copy the meshes you want in the Blockhead overwrite folder.

data\meshes\characters\BodyAssetOverrides\PerNPC\Oblivion.esm

You must rename the 4 nifs to

00000007_lowerbody.nif

00000007_upperbody.nif

00000007_hand.nif

00000007_foot.nif

Then your player will use the body without any spell.

( Of course you must have the OBSE Plugin Blockhead installed )

29 minutes ago, fejeena said:

SetBody (install the Mod)

You get some new spells

In game you use the "SetBody self"  spell, cast it and you can change your body. ( You still need fitting armor and clothes Mods)

And the "SetBody" spell, that's a target spell, cast it on a NPC and you can change the NPC body.

That's all.

------------------

Or you open the SetBody folders and copy the body you want ( upper, lower, hand and foot ) in your game folder data\meshes\characters\_male

You must rename the nif file to femaleupperbody.nif, femalelowerbody.nif, femalefoot.nif and femalehand.nif-

Then all NPCs and the player will use the body ( Or Player use a SetBody body and all other NPCs use this body )

----------------

You copy the meshes you want in the Blockhead overwrite folder.

data\meshes\characters\BodyAssetOverrides\PerNPC\Oblivion.esm

You must rename the 4 nifs to

00000007_lowerbody.nif

00000007_upperbody.nif

00000007_hand.nif

00000007_foot.nif

Then your player will use the body without any spell.

( Of course you must have the OBSE Plugin Blockhead installed )

I managed to get the mod to work, but the problem is I installed BBB animations and the characters breasts and butt are tearing and going all over the place. Not sure what isn't working. I installed a BBB skeleton as well.

2 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

HFOB...Huge Female Organ Body There are some armor sets for that bod here at LL. If you have NifSkope, you can turn some of the armors into clothes.

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/41049

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/7822-hfob-armor-compilation/

You might also need to grab the original mods for textures if they aren't all included.

I like that body, only problem is the vagina isn't appealing to me.

Read my yellow Link below !!

Of couse you need BBB skeleton

And you can use BBB animations

And you must set  archive invalidate via Bsa Redirection with  Wrye or OBMM , or your game will use the original skeleton and not the BBB skeleton.

Edit: you can do archive invalidate manually, see my yellow Link. ( You need a empty bsa and the archive invalidate entry in the Oblivion ini )

All Links for skeleton and BBB animation and how to set archive invalidate in my yellow Link.

-----------

EDIT:

If you like the HFOB body  maybe you like Boobalicious  body.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/62153-boobalicious-huge-boobed-armor-and-clothes-replacer/?do=findComment&comment=1644704

The nude body meshes are in the Mod file. (data\meshes\characters\_male )

If you install the Mod all NPCs and player will use the Body. And you have a full vanilla armor-clothes replacer .

If you want a "player-only" body you must replace a SetBody body you don't like/need. ( And don't install the Mod ).   In game you set your body with the SetBody self spell.

With SetBody reloaded it can be difficult to find all parts of a body , so  maybe it is easier to use the Blockhead overwrite folder,

image.png  the Boobalicious  body: It is the HFOB upperbody with DMRA Lowerbody ( nice pussy )

13 hours ago, Aliyana said:

I like that body, only problem is the vagina isn't appealing to me.

There is always the SPD Curvaceous Body. Comes in two sizes. BBB everything.

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/36168

Clothes

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/36546

BBB for clothes

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/36647

Vilja as an SPD Curvaceous-Chubby 

ScreenShot1114.thumb.jpg.f8e0fa146638a1b7fa56ab4c05efcece.jpg

On 3/26/2018 at 4:56 AM, fejeena said:

Read my yellow Link below !!

Of couse you need BBB skeleton

And you can use BBB animations

And you must set  archive invalidate via Bsa Redirection with  Wrye or OBMM , or your game will use the original skeleton and not the BBB skeleton.

Edit: you can do archive invalidate manually, see my yellow Link. ( You need a empty bsa and the archive invalidate entry in the Oblivion ini )

All Links for skeleton and BBB animation and how to set archive invalidate in my yellow Link.

-----------

EDIT:

If you like the HFOB body  maybe you like Boobalicious  body.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/62153-boobalicious-huge-boobed-armor-and-clothes-replacer/?do=findComment&comment=1644704

The nude body meshes are in the Mod file. (data\meshes\characters\_male )

If you install the Mod all NPCs and player will use the Body. And you have a full vanilla armor-clothes replacer .

If you want a "player-only" body you must replace a SetBody body you don't like/need. ( And don't install the Mod ).   In game you set your body with the SetBody self spell.

With SetBody reloaded it can be difficult to find all parts of a body , so  maybe it is easier to use the Blockhead overwrite folder,

image.png  the Boobalicious  body: It is the HFOB upperbody with DMRA Lowerbody ( nice pussy )

I actually really like the Boobalicious Body, only problem is that all the armors have skirts and I don't like that. Is there a way to use the normal lower armor from DMRA armors but with the Boobalicious top? I did replace some of the cuirass of some armors to the Boobalicious ones, but the problem is that some armors come in one piece, and I want the lower part of that armor from the original DMRA armors, but the upper body of the Boobalicious. 

The one piece DMRA armors you can only split with Blender. The other armors you can copy with NifSkope ( use the nude Boobalicious lowerbody  or if the armor has BBB bones in the lowerbody nif use this lowerbody  femalelowerbody DMRA Op3 bones.nif   ). Or delete upper, hand and foot armor and body in the aemor nif and save only the lowerbody with armor )

Then rename the nif files if necessary and replace the Boobalicious lower armors.

--------------

And you must not use only a DMRA vanilla armor replacer. The Boobalicious armors often don't use armor textures. So you can find some DMRA Mods ,which are splitted in upper and lowerbody and use the lowerbodies to replace the Boobalicious lower armors.

• 2 weeks later...

For Boobalicious land DM/DMRA you get vanilla armor-clothes replacer.

Tamago: Think there are DMRA bodies  and the big H cup armor-clothes are OK for DMRA.

But no Boobalicious preg body and armor-clothes.

And Curvaceous and DMRA-GUTS ...no full vanilla armor-clothes, no preg body and clothes.

Which mod is dead? Poor Mod :classic_sad:

47 minutes ago, fejeena said:

For Boobalicious land DM/DMRA you get vanilla armor-clothes replacer.

Tamago: Think there are DMRA bodies  and the big H cup armor-clothes are OK for DMRA.

But no Boobalicious preg body and armor-clothes.

And Curvaceous and DMRA-GUTS ...no full vanilla armor-clothes, no preg body and clothes.

Which mod is dead? Poor Mod :classic_sad:

The Expanded version of setbody it was uploaded in 2011 and never touched afterwards. it contained DMRA armor/clothing and a through d Hgec armor/clothing, So no H cup pregancy bodies around? i tried using Tools RC to convert DMRA clothing to THEC pregnancy but i couldn't get it to work and it takes an hour to convert. 

Archived